Author Topic: Zadalia  (Read 234836 times)

Offline 88

Re: Zadalia
« Reply #195 on: August 14, 2017, 08:04:20 AM »
How exactly did you phrase your question to her?

Just read with her briefly (low funds) but yes, she goes deep and gets to the heart of the issue, and she was accurate about his behavior and the tone of our recent conversations. She's no fairy-tale reader, which I always appreciate, she was realistic but with a great outcome, at least on my way to the final outcome I want. She did get timing for me, spring, said April to be safe. I loved my reading! It was like she knew him.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #196 on: August 14, 2017, 02:20:38 PM »
I find her to be good so far and I liked my reading with her. I'm not sure about her predictions just yet. Still pending.

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #197 on: August 15, 2017, 04:07:09 PM »
She was right about my POI I asked about in terms of his feelings.
She didn't get good vibes from him.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #198 on: August 15, 2017, 04:17:04 PM »
How exactly did you phrase your question to her?

Just read with her briefly (low funds) but yes, she goes deep and gets to the heart of the issue, and she was accurate about his behavior and the tone of our recent conversations. She's no fairy-tale reader, which I always appreciate, she was realistic but with a great outcome, at least on my way to the final outcome I want. She did get timing for me, spring, said April to be safe. I loved my reading! It was like she knew him.

Hm? I'm sure I just asked what was coming up for us. I always ask that. Her predictions from the above-referenced reading did happen btw.

ladya

« Reply #199 on: August 15, 2017, 06:49:49 PM »
She was right about my POI I asked about in terms of his feelings.
She didn't get good vibes from him.

ye she will definitely tell you what she sees and won't sugarcoat. she's been very realistic with me and she's proven to be quite accurate concerning other people and their intentions and have been able to validate a lot of what she has said.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #200 on: August 15, 2017, 08:39:52 PM »
My last reading with her was in January and she told me there was restraint and elusiveness on his end but that she sees outcome being "good" and long term, and living together as well. She said the situation feels high maintenance and so is he, and she saw outcome for "later this year - this was in january - "on the sooner end, not later"

So...nothing yet from him. We will see...has she really been that accurate in outcome for everyone?

She has been good for me on someone's feelings, but to be fair, they're the feelings as I believe them to be - not confirmed. Hope that makes sense. I tend to stick to Kisha with my outcomes and use the other readers to color in the lines.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #201 on: August 15, 2017, 10:01:21 PM »
Does anyone know when she comes on? I wouldn't mind another reading to see if she still sees the same thing, but I never see her on.

Also, does she connect better/make more accurate predictions if you are currently in contact with POI? It has been months for me but I will be seeing him again in a few weeks or so so I'm wondering if I should wait...like if the energies will be easier to pick up on then...thoughts?

She is usually on after 8pm PST for chat only. I can't remember which reader because it was a very long time ago - but I had a reader tell me it's near impossible to read someone/make predictions about someone that you haven't had contact with in over 6 months. I don't know if that's real thing or if anyone else has heard anything like that, but I just wanted to share because it always kinda stuck with me.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #202 on: August 15, 2017, 10:12:36 PM »
She is usually on after 8pm PST for chat only. I can't remember which reader because it was a very long time ago - but I had a reader tell me it's near impossible to read someone/make predictions about someone that you haven't had contact with in over 6 months. I don't know if that's real thing or if anyone else has heard anything like that, but I just wanted to share because it always kinda stuck with me.

I've had readers tell me I will run into such and such and describe a person who I haven't talk to in ages and it wasn't even romantic, just a school run in. Readers have their strengths and weaknesses, so it would seem the reader you're referring to doesn't have talent in feeling someone who isn't around you. Some readers do even over long periods of time.
It would be the same that some readers are able to speak to those who have passed on and some who can't.

Also, does anyone know if she ever takes phone calls?

ladya

« Reply #203 on: August 15, 2017, 10:47:00 PM »
i think it depends on how strong the energetic connection was between the two people to begin with. i think predictions/timelines get iffy if theres a been a big gap in communication but they can still pick up what they're feeling/thinking if there was a strong enough link. i've asked her about people i'm not in contact with and she was able to pick up on the person accurately.

ladya

« Reply #204 on: August 15, 2017, 10:48:56 PM »

I've had readers tell me I will run into such and such and describe a person who I haven't talk to in ages and it wasn't even romantic, just a school run in. Readers have their strengths and weaknesses, so it would seem the reader you're referring to doesn't have talent in feeling someone who isn't around you. Some readers do even over long periods of time.
It would be the same that some readers are able to speak to those who have passed on and some who can't.

Also, does anyone know if she ever takes phone calls?

ye she does but not as often as chat. if she's on, she sometimes has the arrange call button on

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #205 on: August 16, 2017, 12:55:26 PM »
She has issues with connecting but when she does, boy, she's on fire and makes highly accurate predictions. I've experienced both, connected and unconnected. The unconnected one was on a voice call, after which she told me she connects better via chat so anybody wanting to try her might want to opt for chat over voice.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #206 on: August 16, 2017, 01:26:16 PM »
She has issues with connecting but when she does, boy, she's on fire and makes highly accurate predictions. I've experienced both, connected and unconnected. The unconnected one was on a voice call, after which she told me she connects better via chat so anybody wanting to try her might want to opt for chat over voice.

I agree with the connecting issues, becauseshe tested me first to see if she connected. She hung up first, sent me free minutes, told me to wait a few minutes and then log back into chat.
She apologized but then said she had to wait to see if there was a connection, so I'm glad she is big on that. I wanted to get a voice call to get more information faster since she isn't the quickest typist, and I would think most readers connect better via voice. She is the first reader I've encountered this way....connecting via chat.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #207 on: August 18, 2017, 05:54:41 AM »
I really like Zadalia. I believe that she connects with me well and picks up very specific nuances related to my situation and the POI's feelings/attitudes. I can't confirm but I can say she's seen into my relationship very well. I don't know about her predictions but I do know she can read a situation properly and perceived feelings on my side.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #208 on: August 21, 2017, 09:47:43 PM »
Anyone have any z updates? She finally saw a timeline for me so curious about that. She's been super great at the empath stuff so far, and she's def one of my favs.

I would love to have another reading with her but I never catch her on!

ladya

« Reply #209 on: August 21, 2017, 10:47:14 PM »
Anyone have any z updates? She finally saw a timeline for me so curious about that. She's been super great at the empath stuff so far, and she's def one of my favs.

I would love to have another reading with her but I never catch her on!

she's on late at night. after like 8/9 PM EST sometimes i even see her on at like 12/1 am

anything