Author Topic: Zadalia  (Read 234836 times)

Offline bluebelle

Re: Zadalia
« Reply #165 on: June 13, 2017, 02:37:37 PM »
Yeah no, my two trusted in person readers and about 32 other ones say the exact same opposite thing, all giving the exact same month, week in some cases. I got nothing to validate Z and literally like maybe 5 sentences, after her not being able to connect. Not going to try her again, and nothing leads me to believe she's magically correct when others with crazy details and validations are all in line. Ethical for sure, but not connected with me. Just said that one thing and then that she can't read on it anymore.

I'm going to tell you every single reader has seen the same exact thing and I've read with at least 30 or more on this guy. Every single one of them progresses the same with the same time frames.  Not ONE single person was right.  NOT ONE.  There was someone else on here a while back that had the same thing happen. They all said the same thing, that he loved her and was coming back essentially.  Turns out he had been married for a year!!!!!!! I'm not saying your readings are wrong  because some people actually have predictions happen, but PLEASE stop calling and putting your hope and trust into these people. You have outcomes from readers that match.  Great. Now stop calling and let it play out.  Trust me. I've spent thousands.

Didn't you say several told you it wasn't gonna happen with your POI?  So that would mean those readers were right?

I think 2 told me that. Scott what's his name and someone else i can't remember. 2 out of 30+ readers

Hollypop was one right? didn't Val also tell you no (but she's wishy washy as hell tbh lol)

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #166 on: June 13, 2017, 02:52:35 PM »
Yeah no, my two trusted in person readers and about 32 other ones say the exact same opposite thing, all giving the exact same month, week in some cases. I got nothing to validate Z and literally like maybe 5 sentences, after her not being able to connect. Not going to try her again, and nothing leads me to believe she's magically correct when others with crazy details and validations are all in line. Ethical for sure, but not connected with me. Just said that one thing and then that she can't read on it anymore.

I'm going to tell you every single reader has seen the same exact thing and I've read with at least 30 or more on this guy. Every single one of them progresses the same with the same time frames.  Not ONE single person was right.  NOT ONE.  There was someone else on here a while back that had the same thing happen. They all said the same thing, that he loved her and was coming back essentially.  Turns out he had been married for a year!!!!!!! I'm not saying your readings are wrong  because some people actually have predictions happen, but PLEASE stop calling and putting your hope and trust into these people. You have outcomes from readers that match.  Great. Now stop calling and let it play out.  Trust me. I've spent thousands.

Didn't you say several told you it wasn't gonna happen with your POI?  So that would mean those readers were right?

I think 2 told me that. Scott what's his name and someone else i can't remember. 2 out of 30+ readers

Hollypop was one right? didn't Val also tell you no (but she's wishy washy as hell tbh lol)

I think Hollypop told me we would be together but he would cheat on me which is NOT him at all.  Val....she always said we would be together and that he loved me. Bullcrap fairytales

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #167 on: June 13, 2017, 02:57:56 PM »

did you read with kisha baypark? I am just curious what she said if you did
thanks

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #168 on: June 13, 2017, 03:57:35 PM »

did you read with kisha baypark? I am just curious what she said if you did
thanks

Yes I did. Way back she said it would take a while for him to come around.  Late march I spoke to her again and she said she saw a 10 and 11 and that he would be "ready" in 7.  Who knows what that means.  weeks? months? years?   She never did see the GF he's been seeing for 9 months.  Alot of them didn't.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #169 on: June 13, 2017, 05:00:01 PM »
That is crazy! How long til a year from when they passed?

I was saying it could be a year, two years, who knows when the prediction will happen IF it even does

Yeah. But if they are so mistaken in telling us the feelings of the Poi, don't expect a prediction to happen either lol.
They were all like " he has strong deep feelings for you, you're always in his thoughts he misses you bla-bla-bla"... At the end of the day I'm like really??? If this was the case he wouldn't have left for so long and be/stay with someone else!
You have no idea of how much I regret having had faith in them. I place my faith in God now and my life is far better
wait so if you poi is with some else would it tell you that she/he had move on? Maybe we need to call psychic to make us feel good and give us flase hope.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #170 on: June 13, 2017, 05:50:59 PM »

I was saying it could be a year, two years, who knows when the prediction will happen IF it even does

Yeah. But if they are so mistaken in telling us the feelings of the Poi, don't expect a prediction to happen either lol.
They were all like " he has strong deep feelings for you, you're always in his thoughts he misses you bla-bla-bla"... At the end of the day I'm like really??? If this was the case he wouldn't have left for so long and be/stay with someone else!
You have no idea of how much I regret having had faith in them. I place my faith in God now and my life is far better
wait so if you poi is with some else would it tell you that she/he had move on? Maybe we need to call psychic to make us feel good and give us flase hope.

Yes that's how I felt about it. And I think I was right to think that way lol because they are still together a year later...
Yes they do give a lot of false hope unfortunately. I think it's just impossible to "channel" someone's feelings anyway lol. That's crap

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #171 on: June 13, 2017, 06:07:46 PM »
Yes that's how I felt about it. And I think I was right to think that way lol because they are still together a year later...
Yes they do give a lot of false hope unfortunately. I think it's just impossible to "channel" someone's feelings anyway lol. That's crap

Personally I do believe readers can channel feelings and what they are saying about him can be true, but as many have said, it doesn't mean he will act on his feelings. He might think you're the love of his life and he also may feel you are far above anything he could have ever imagined. (not saying this is your situation) but he would have anxiety out the wazoo thinking you might find someone better. That would always be in the back of his mind, so he would get with a woman he felt wasn't too high out of his reach. He can still love you, but be too small internally to put in all the work he thinks is necessary to keep you. It's bizarre really, but mainly just go by his actions (is he calling you, communicating, seeking you out, etc), if not, he is going to stay where he is, at least for the time being and then just settle if he doesn't come back.

Are readers telling you what he feels or telling you what he will do? These are both two different things.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #172 on: June 13, 2017, 06:16:37 PM »

Are readers telling you what he feels or telling you what he will do? These are both two different things.

They said both. Everyone on keen used to say that, but I know it's not true because one day he told me that she was the love of his life Lol. So the readers' "channeling" him were just chaneling wrong then. For them, the love of his life was me lmao.
I'm on this forum to read and post reviews really, but I literally don't want to spend any more $ on them. My experience has been completely crappy and destroying. My life is much better now that I have stopped readings.
If really one day I do need a reading, I will go to maharaani on bitwine because she's been very correct for me. Or Bella magnolia (the only one on keen who told me he wouldn't be back and that I was done with the situation).

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #173 on: June 13, 2017, 06:25:32 PM »
Ask her if you remember, what the other readers were picking up on? Your desires?
It's just hurtful in the long run, if it isn't the truth.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #174 on: June 13, 2017, 06:35:33 PM »

if you want him back why don't you text him you want him back instead of calling psychi I learn it the hard way too lol.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #175 on: June 13, 2017, 06:50:22 PM »

if you want him back why don't you text him you want him back instead of calling psychi I learn it the hard way too lol.

Hey that was last year, I absolutely do not want this man back lol.
And once he said to me that the other girl was the love of his life, I stopped having readings immediately because obviously this showed me that they were wrong!

Offline mystery123

« Reply #176 on: June 23, 2017, 01:04:50 AM »
Why does she block people? She was not able to read for me and asked me to connect again, and then blocked me!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #177 on: June 24, 2017, 11:51:16 PM »
Does she have her own sight elsewhere?
I found out that DZigns (Denise) has their own sight just yesterday.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #178 on: June 25, 2017, 07:24:58 PM »
Why does she block people? She was not able to read for me and asked me to connect again, and then blocked me!

Shes shady and crappy IMO. Wishy washy readings full of fluff and no real substance.

ladya

« Reply #179 on: June 25, 2017, 07:29:12 PM »

Shes shady and crappy IMO. Wishy washy readings full of fluff and no real substance.

im sorry you find her shady and crappy. i think she's the least bit shady and very much on target with what she sees. she's never given me a fairytale. i guess to each their own.

anything