Author Topic: Zadalia  (Read 234855 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Zadalia
« Reply #150 on: June 11, 2017, 10:59:51 PM »
The first time I read with her and the chat started, she asked what information I needed and when I replied she rang off and told me she would send me minutes and to try her later.

I thought that was odd, but I did try her later that same day and she apologized, but said she just wanted to make sure she connected.
She read my situation correctly, but I have a while for predictions to unfold.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #151 on: June 12, 2017, 11:00:39 PM »
I tried chatting with her last week but she said she was getting literally nothing, hung up and sent me minutes and told me not to contact her for at least two days. tried again a cpl days ago and i don't think she connected... she said poi has strong feelings but the future is blurry and she doesn't see him acting on them. Says she's looking through the rest of this year, sees some back and forth but no reconciliation, then said that's all she's getting and can't read on it anymore. so i asked "hmm ok so that's not a no? just unshown?" And her response was "no, it's just through the year"...  It's unclear if she meant the future is blurred for her to see or if she's saying she doesn't see it period. Sounds like she just doesn't see it happening, I guess.  Was very confusing. She was nice to say the first time there was no connect though. Since her predictions are opposite most everyone including the heavy hitters, i hope she just didn't connect with me.

I think that's pretty ethical of her.  She could have given you a bunch of fairy tales.  My experience is if a reader says something completely different than everyone else, go with that.

ladya

« Reply #152 on: June 12, 2017, 11:08:34 PM »
I tried chatting with her last week but she said she was getting literally nothing, hung up and sent me minutes and told me not to contact her for at least two days. tried again a cpl days ago and i don't think she connected... she said poi has strong feelings but the future is blurry and she doesn't see him acting on them. Says she's looking through the rest of this year, sees some back and forth but no reconciliation, then said that's all she's getting and can't read on it anymore. so i asked "hmm ok so that's not a no? just unshown?" And her response was "no, it's just through the year"...  It's unclear if she meant the future is blurred for her to see or if she's saying she doesn't see it period. Sounds like she just doesn't see it happening, I guess.  Was very confusing. She was nice to say the first time there was no connect though. Since her predictions are opposite most everyone including the heavy hitters, i hope she just didn't connect with me.

she usually says it how she sees it. she's really good at knowing the overview of a situation - so i think she meant she doesnt see anything solid happening this year. there may be back and forth but not get what you want from the situation. situations always change - chat with her in a few months and see if theres any update.

ladya

« Reply #153 on: June 12, 2017, 11:26:09 PM »
maybe just stop getting readings altogether for a while and just let the situation play out. whatever is meant to be will be anyways. i guess you'll find out either way soon enough. good luck with the situation, hope it works out!

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #154 on: June 13, 2017, 12:28:48 AM »
She apparently has issues with connecting, which is too bad because when she's on, she's on. I got only overview in my first two, brief readings with her when she did connect, and everything has happened as she said it would thus far.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #155 on: June 13, 2017, 02:34:58 AM »
Yeah no, my two trusted in person readers and about 32 other ones say the exact same opposite thing, all giving the exact same month, week in some cases. I got nothing to validate Z and literally like maybe 5 sentences, after her not being able to connect. Not going to try her again, and nothing leads me to believe she's magically correct when others with crazy details and validations are all in line. Ethical for sure, but not connected with me. Just said that one thing and then that she can't read on it anymore.

I'm going to tell you every single reader has seen the same exact thing and I've read with at least 30 or more on this guy. Every single one of them progresses the same with the same time frames.  Not ONE single person was right.  NOT ONE.  There was someone else on here a while back that had the same thing happen. They all said the same thing, that he loved her and was coming back essentially.  Turns out he had been married for a year!!!!!!! I'm not saying your readings are wrong  because some people actually have predictions happen, but PLEASE stop calling and putting your hope and trust into these people. You have outcomes from readers that match.  Great. Now stop calling and let it play out.  Trust me. I've spent thousands.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #156 on: June 13, 2017, 03:00:59 AM »
Yeah no, my two trusted in person readers and about 32 other ones say the exact same opposite thing, all giving the exact same month, week in some cases. I got nothing to validate Z and literally like maybe 5 sentences, after her not being able to connect. Not going to try her again, and nothing leads me to believe she's magically correct when others with crazy details and validations are all in line. Ethical for sure, but not connected with me. Just said that one thing and then that she can't read on it anymore.

I'm going to tell you every single reader has seen the same exact thing and I've read with at least 30 or more on this guy. Every single one of them progresses the same with the same time frames.  Not ONE single person was right.  NOT ONE.  There was someone else on here a while back that had the same thing happen. They all said the same thing, that he loved her and was coming back essentially.  Turns out he had been married for a year!!!!!!! I'm not saying your readings are wrong  because some people actually have predictions happen, but PLEASE stop calling and putting your hope and trust into these people. You have outcomes from readers that match.  Great. Now stop calling and let it play out.  Trust me. I've spent thousands.

Same here. Literally nearly 35 readers were so positive when in fact the guy had started seeing someone else. Then they were all saying that they wouldn't last. Then they all gave me pretty much the same timeframes for when he would break up with her. Fortunately for me, I stopped reading and thank God because all these so called psychic (including the ones I trusted sooo much) were absolutely wrong. The man is still with that girl at this point lol (more than a year later)... some of them told me even that they had already broken up at the time, Lmfao. Frauds frauds frauds frauds

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #157 on: June 13, 2017, 03:39:07 AM »
Curious though, so you guys had lots of reads, with validation and same month and sometimes week timeframes? And they gave you all sorts of accurate details and picked up the past and all that? All with similar stories? And then they were wrong? Wtf

Every single one of them was wrong.  I don't understand it. I don't get how they can all see the same thing happening, the same time frame etc and ALL be wrong.  Now, NO psychic is 100% on timing so i guess ultimately the prediction can still happen but how many years away? 

Offline Love-33

« Reply #158 on: June 13, 2017, 03:57:15 AM »
Curious though, so you guys had lots of reads, with validation and same month and sometimes week timeframes? And they gave you all sorts of accurate details and picked up the past and all that? All with similar stories? And then they were wrong? Wtf

Yes, many times they've predicted the same weeks but it was complete BS
I don't believe in psychics at all anymore. It was a big mistake to do so

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #159 on: June 13, 2017, 04:07:50 AM »
That is crazy! How long til a year from when they passed?

I was saying it could be a year, two years, who knows when the prediction will happen IF it even does

Offline Love-33

« Reply #160 on: June 13, 2017, 04:57:48 AM »
That is crazy! How long til a year from when they passed?

I was saying it could be a year, two years, who knows when the prediction will happen IF it even does

Yeah. But if they are so mistaken in telling us the feelings of the Poi, don't expect a prediction to happen either lol.
They were all like " he has strong deep feelings for you, you're always in his thoughts he misses you bla-bla-bla"... At the end of the day I'm like really??? If this was the case he wouldn't have left for so long and be/stay with someone else!
You have no idea of how much I regret having had faith in them. I place my faith in God now and my life is far better

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #161 on: June 13, 2017, 05:11:47 AM »
Besides Kisha did you guys call all the regular ones on here that everyone likes? Did they say things that you could validate about the past or present?

I've called them all on here and some outside of Keen.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #162 on: June 13, 2017, 07:13:58 AM »
Besides Kisha did you guys call all the regular ones on here that everyone likes? Did they say things that you could validate about the past or present?

Yes which is why we believed them so much!
At one point we need to open our eyes. Other people out there don't need psychics so why would we. Wanna know if your POi likes you? Ask him or tell him you do and see what he says. Wanna know if an ex still has feelings for you? Text him something like hello how are you, just thought I'd take some news after all this time...
If it's the case and he still has feelings for you and wants to have you back, then he will answer and show you some interest in seeing you again. If he doesn't reply within like a few days, then you have your answer.
This is what normal people do when they are in doubt. When we listen to psychics, we keep waiting torturing ourselves without knowing! It's horrible

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #163 on: June 13, 2017, 10:17:13 AM »

Didn't you say several told you it wasn't gonna happen with your POI?  So that would mean those readers were right?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #164 on: June 13, 2017, 11:48:11 AM »

Didn't you say several told you it wasn't gonna happen with your POI?  So that would mean those readers were right?

I think 2 told me that. Scott what's his name and someone else i can't remember. 2 out of 30+ readers

anything