Author Topic: Zadalia  (Read 234895 times)

ladya

Re: Zadalia
« Reply #135 on: May 17, 2017, 01:11:48 AM »
I may get attacked here but z was accurate so was lotus and the other readers. My poi came back!!

Awesome! Congrats. How was the timing?

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #136 on: May 17, 2017, 01:13:20 AM »
Z was off a month but lotus was in the range...:) it's starting off slooow But he's talking..

ladya

« Reply #137 on: May 17, 2017, 01:15:00 AM »
Z was off a month but lotus was in the range...:) it's starting off slooow But he's talking..

Off by a month meaning too soon or late? I'm happy it turned out good for you. Yay!

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #138 on: May 17, 2017, 01:16:39 AM »
She said he'd be slow delays, said mid april

Offline verb18

« Reply #139 on: May 17, 2017, 01:16:52 AM »

Same here Alchemist!!! :)

Offline knel27

« Reply #140 on: May 17, 2017, 01:17:55 AM »
I may get attacked here but z was accurate so was lotus and the other readers. My poi came back!!

This is the kind of stuff i like to see!!! CONGRATS!!! I wish Z was able to connect with me last month. I only called her once and my experience was not so great as I didn't get much info/details and she basically told me my POI would contact but that I'd move on to someone else in the next few months. Complete opposite of what Lotus told me. Its hard when two very good readers give you opposite predictions.  :-\

Amb

« Reply #141 on: May 17, 2017, 01:23:55 AM »

Yay! Happy for you! I haven't tried Zadalia, but do have her on my list to try at some point.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #142 on: May 17, 2017, 01:31:03 AM »
And Barbara something. She was crazy fast popped up about  cali and weird stuff but was accurate too

ladya

« Reply #143 on: June 07, 2017, 09:50:27 PM »
usually after 8/9 EST. i see her on sometimes really late at night. 12 am, 1 am. but shes always on at night. email her and ask her when she will be on.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 09:52:14 PM by ladya »

ladya

« Reply #144 on: June 07, 2017, 10:39:27 PM »
she'll get back to you. she always does.

ladya

« Reply #145 on: June 08, 2017, 01:31:28 AM »
she's on now if you want to speak with her.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #146 on: June 08, 2017, 01:34:59 AM »
she's on now if you want to speak with her.
Yeah I was going to post this as well and it's about 6:34p here PST.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #147 on: June 11, 2017, 04:21:41 PM »
I had some extra money in my account so I chatted with her last night.  Her reading was completely different than when i read with her in April.  When I questioned it, she asked if I wanted minutes and told me to hang up and she would send me minutes.  I thought that was a little scammy.  However, she did send me minutes but also admitted she was wrong in her previous reading.  She apologized and said she was flat out wrong.  I was blown away by her honesty and thanked her.  She told me what she did see though.  This lady is VERY ethical.   The funny thing is, I think I read with her 2 or 3 times and she got the same prediction and then last night, it was completely different.  I told her maybe she was right in the previous readings and wrong now :)  It doesn't matter. i just thought she was awesome for admitting she was wrong.  Not many do that.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #148 on: June 11, 2017, 04:28:50 PM »
I had some extra money in my account so I chatted with her last night.  Her reading was completely different than when i read with her in April.  When I questioned it, she asked if I wanted minutes and told me to hang up and she would send me minutes.  I thought that was a little scammy.  However, she did send me minutes but also admitted she was wrong in her previous reading.  She apologized and said she was flat out wrong.  I was blown away by her honesty and thanked her.  She told me what she did see though.  This lady is VERY ethical.   The funny thing is, I think I read with her 2 or 3 times and she got the same prediction and then last night, it was completely different.  I told her maybe she was right in the previous readings and wrong now :)  It doesn't matter. i just thought she was awesome for admitting she was wrong.  Not many do that.

hmm, how did she know that she was wrong in the past? I read with her a long time ago and found her readings rather flakey.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #149 on: June 11, 2017, 06:30:26 PM »

hmm, how did she know that she was wrong in the past? I read with her a long time ago and found her readings rather flakey.

She said she was wrong because what she saw now was completely different. I told her may be she was right but things had changed.  Who knows