Author Topic: Zadalia  (Read 234841 times)

ladya

Re: Zadalia
« Reply #120 on: April 25, 2017, 01:53:22 AM »
Man that sucks. Sorry to hear that.

Glad she has worked for me thus far.

Glad for you too :) I think I'm just not readable lol.
But in this case I would have appreciated readers to tell me that they don't connect, instead of feeding me fairy tales

Wow I'm sorry. That sucks. That's the worst. When they feed you bs.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #121 on: April 25, 2017, 03:54:21 AM »
Bummer...

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #122 on: May 05, 2017, 03:53:04 AM »
Just that it's slow progress.with my poi... he's being slow

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #123 on: May 05, 2017, 04:30:01 AM »
Well I looked over my initial reading from her, and actually she deserves more credit then I gave her. Got a second. Described person well. Situation she described seems most likely. Now, about that prediction.... Anyone have updates on predictions?

Her April and spring in general (thus far) predictions for me were correct.

ladya

« Reply #124 on: May 05, 2017, 05:08:32 PM »
she has been the most accurate for me thus far. everything she has said is going to happen is happening as she said and it wasn't sunshine and rainbows. it was very realistic.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #125 on: May 16, 2017, 09:00:38 PM »
Oh wow, what a lovely, lovely person she is! I just now saw an email she wrote me on March 25, two days after the weird reading, where she explained she has off days and gave me a sort of mini email reading, totally for free! She reassured me big-time and even gave outcome. And even though she wasn't connected to me by voice or chat at the time, she was 100% correct in her impressions of our past and present, and him and me as people and in our relationship. She was even correct in my thoughts on the situation with my guy. I like her so much. I have avoided her because of the weird reading but now I'll definitely try her again. This was going above and beyond the call of duty, showing compassion and caring.

Offline JasonSharpe

« Reply #126 on: May 16, 2017, 09:11:01 PM »
Oh wow, what a lovely, lovely person she is! I just now saw an email she wrote me on March 25, two days after the weird reading, where she explained she has off days and gave me a sort of mini email reading, totally for free! She reassured me big-time and even gave outcome. And even though she wasn't connected to me by voice or chat at the time, she was 100% correct in her impressions of our past and present, and him and me as people and in our relationship. She was even correct in my thoughts on the situation with my guy. I like her so much. I have avoided her because of the weird reading but now I'll definitely try her again. This was going above and beyond the call of duty, showing compassion and caring.

thats a good thing her and lotus of light are the only meaningful people everyone else seems so super bitter and rediculous on this website kind of makes me sick in a way they keep bitching and bitching. so stupid!

my advice go with what you know to be true it will work out for you.

Offline verb18

« Reply #127 on: May 16, 2017, 09:18:31 PM »

Awesome, Shayalay! I always found her to be super ethical so this is great news to hear. I find her to be very accurate with timing - like BANG on when she comes to it on her own. She's also very fun and sweet to talk to. She always sends me free minutes too which is awesome!

ladya

« Reply #128 on: May 16, 2017, 09:25:23 PM »

wow that amazing. shes super sweet and very ethical. so far every reading i had with her she has been on point more than any other reader even lotus. her timing has been far better than with lotus. she really is great and tells you how she sees it.

Offline JasonSharpe

« Reply #129 on: May 16, 2017, 09:29:55 PM »
i didnt get any timeframe but she was nice and i will agree to that.

Offline verb18

« Reply #130 on: May 16, 2017, 09:41:30 PM »
I agree, ladya. Her timing is def better than Lotus. She is also way more spot on with thoughts feelings. Lotus is much better with various future events like step by step events that lead to an outcome

ladya

« Reply #131 on: May 16, 2017, 10:01:52 PM »
I agree, ladya. Her timing is def better than Lotus. She is also way more spot on with thoughts feelings. Lotus is much better with various future events like step by step events that lead to an outcome

ye definitely. zadalia does a good job at honing in on the situation and shes always honest with what she sees. sometimes she sees a timeframe she doesnt but she wont bs you and make one up. so far her timeframes have been spot on when they did come to her.

Offline verb18

« Reply #132 on: May 16, 2017, 10:51:02 PM »

ye definitely. zadalia does a good job at honing in on the situation and shes always honest with what she sees. sometimes she sees a timeframe she doesnt but she wont bs you and make one up. so far her timeframes have been spot on when they did come to her.

Same here in my experience with her too in terms of timing. She's very very honest too which I appreciate

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #133 on: May 17, 2017, 01:03:12 AM »
I may get attacked here but z was accurate so was lotus and the other readers. My poi came back!!

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #134 on: May 17, 2017, 01:11:34 AM »
I may get attacked here but z was accurate so was lotus and the other readers. My poi came back!!

Yay!!! So happy for you!!  :) Go Z.!

anything