Author Topic: Zadalia  (Read 234882 times)

Offline Mememe

Re: Zadalia
« Reply #105 on: April 07, 2017, 05:53:37 PM »
Well in the past she has told me she wasnt able to connect so she would have said that.  Maybe energy changed?  Oh well. 

Ill give her a break and see if her original timeline comes to pass.

ladya

« Reply #106 on: April 07, 2017, 06:05:48 PM »
Just an update, Zadalia saw nothing happening in March, things starting for us in April. She was right (and so was Kisha).

nice! congrats. i love Zadalia - she's great.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #107 on: April 08, 2017, 03:06:25 AM »
I read with her. I must say I didn't care for her style of reading nor was I amazed. It was very conversational.

HOWEVER, I asked her about something, and she saw it happening and it was happening as we speak. So, she is gifted. She also said a few things that rang true but she couldn't give me a definite answer for some questions and I didn't like it. She said things like it may happen but Im not sure if it will or won't and began explaining why she felt that way.......

I will update as/if things occur. I am not writing her off since she hit a few points. I also transitioned to another topic and she was unable to connect and she stated that. I appreciated her honesty versus making up shit-I totally despise people who make up shit on my dime smh.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #108 on: April 08, 2017, 04:35:26 PM »
I believe they all make shit up. Perhaps it's the stuff that doesn't come true or is very off. They had to fill that in or make it up because they don't know and won't say they don't know.

Offline Mememe

« Reply #109 on: April 08, 2017, 04:37:19 PM »
I read with her. I must say I didn't care for her style of reading nor was I amazed. It was very conversational.

HOWEVER, I asked her about something, and she saw it happening and it was happening as we speak. So, she is gifted. She also said a few things that rang true but she couldn't give me a definite answer for some questions and I didn't like it. She said things like it may happen but Im not sure if it will or won't and began explaining why she felt that way.......

I will update as/if things occur. I am not writing her off since she hit a few points. I also transitioned to another topic and she was unable to connect and she stated that. I appreciated her honesty versus making up shit-I totally despise people who make up shit on my dime smh.

I give her respect because she will tell you if she can't connect.   The 2nd read i had, my energy or his energy could have changed.  So it is what it is

ladya

« Reply #110 on: April 24, 2017, 04:17:32 PM »
Although Zadalia is an empath and not psychic per se, her timeline predictions have been pretty spot on, better than those who are psychic. love this woman. shes so ethical too and won't waste your time or money. just my experience as of so far since some time has passed.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #111 on: April 24, 2017, 04:19:21 PM »
Read with her once she said my poi like me a lot it been 2 week since I tell my poi that I love her and still haven't gotten a responses yet.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #112 on: April 24, 2017, 04:26:46 PM »
So i have mixed feelings with her.   First time she said"your relationship is defined and thats what it'll be in the future" you will absolutely be together in 7-8 weeks. 

Yesterday i hag another read and she said she isn't seeing any definition in the relationship and no communication.  Meanwhile my poi and i talk everyday multiple times in the day. She also said yesterday that she doesn't see movement.  My initial call timeline was 7-8 weeks which would be end of April.

So I'm kind of confused.

Meme, I had a weird third reading with her in a voice call where she couldn't connect. She told me that. I think it's an issue she has. If it makes you feel better, my first two excellent chats with her are starting to happen. She told me April where things start happening and as I've said elsewhere, she and Gypsy Rose were the only two to get April and not March or March/April. I even asked about March and she said no, April. So when she connects she can be on fire, when not, it's confusing.

ladya

« Reply #113 on: April 24, 2017, 04:29:50 PM »
So i have mixed feelings with her.   First time she said"your relationship is defined and thats what it'll be in the future" you will absolutely be together in 7-8 weeks. 

Yesterday i hag another read and she said she isn't seeing any definition in the relationship and no communication.  Meanwhile my poi and i talk everyday multiple times in the day. She also said yesterday that she doesn't see movement.  My initial call timeline was 7-8 weeks which would be end of April.

So I'm kind of confused.

Meme, I had a weird third reading with her in a voice call where she couldn't connect. She told me that. I think it's an issue she has. If it makes you feel better, my first two excellent chats with her are starting to happen. She told me April where things start happening and as I've said elsewhere, she and Gypsy Rose were the only two to get April and not March or March/April. I even asked about March and she said no, April. So when she connects she can be on fire, when not, it's confusing.

yup agreed! when she picks up concrete events happening without you asking her for it they happen on the dot literally. but if you try to pull a timeline shell be like i don't know i cant see one. i appreciate she doesn't just throw random numbers and admits when she doesnt see something. she wont blow smoke up your butt lol.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #114 on: April 24, 2017, 04:30:02 PM »

So I'm kind of confused.

If you talk every day but she saw no communication, that's a clear sign she wasn't connecting with you in that reading so don't feel bad. She made similar mistakes in my last one and told me she was so off that she obviously wasn't connecting. She emailed me afterwards that she felt like she was trying to pull info out, like it was a lot of effort, and that all day she'd been having trouble connecting on voice calls. Wasn't having the issue on chats.

Offline Mememe

« Reply #115 on: April 24, 2017, 07:07:38 PM »

So I'm kind of confused.

If you talk every day but she saw no communication, that's a clear sign she wasn't connecting with you in that reading so don't feel bad. She made similar mistakes in my last one and told me she was so off that she obviously wasn't connecting. She emailed me afterwards that she felt like she was trying to pull info out, like it was a lot of effort, and that all day she'd been having trouble connecting on voice calls. Wasn't having the issue on chats.

That makes sense.  She once told me she couldn't connect which i appreciate instead of ripping me off

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #116 on: April 24, 2017, 09:47:31 PM »
This lady doesn't sugar-coat.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #117 on: April 24, 2017, 11:55:43 PM »
This lady doesn't sugar-coat.

She did to me when she kept telling me for months that my ex and his new gf "were close to break up" and that she saw him contacting me within weeks...
Or that I would move in with him ! Yeah right... lol so off (as all the other readers in my case)

Offline glamgal

« Reply #118 on: April 25, 2017, 12:00:50 AM »
Man that sucks. Sorry to hear that.

Glad she has worked for me thus far.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #119 on: April 25, 2017, 12:06:26 AM »
Man that sucks. Sorry to hear that.

Glad she has worked for me thus far.

Glad for you too :) I think I'm just not readable lol.
But in this case I would have appreciated readers to tell me that they don't connect, instead of feeding me fairy tales