Author Topic: Zadalia  (Read 234836 times)

Offline Beesa

Re: Zadalia
« Reply #75 on: March 07, 2017, 05:39:08 AM »
This is why i hate reads sometimes. you want to move on sometimes but they tell you his feelings. WTF do his feelings count for when you're hurt. It means nothing big pic and their not acting on it . it keeps you hanging on. screw his feelings. screw his issues. your issues your feelings. thats what counts.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2017, 12:19:54 PM »
Exactly, I feel like he's going to move on and they're not telling me he is when they should. True destiny I expected to pick up because she's told me stuff I did not like hearing but she keeps saying that he's still interested but it's going to take awhile. Meh

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #77 on: March 07, 2017, 01:14:57 PM »
Someone can have feelings for someone until the day they die, it doesn't mean they are going to act on it. People tend to hang onto someone's potential instead of the here and now. How long are people willing to wait for a potential?

stargazer

« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2017, 03:22:44 PM »
Someone can have feelings for someone until the day they die, it doesn't mean they are going to act on it. People tend to hang onto someone's potential instead of the here and now. How long are people willing to wait for a potential?
i so agree with this. What a waste of life waiting!

moonlight412

« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2017, 04:17:07 PM »
I agree! and I wonder maybe these psychics read feelings which even that person doesn't know about..otherwise why would they behave like jerks!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #80 on: March 07, 2017, 04:45:54 PM »
Don't get me wrong, I've done it, but once I realized there was no movement within the relationship, I knew all the little, faux words of hope (the little bones he was throwing) was not going to benefit me in the long run.

One basically has to go on how a person is treating you and to look at their behavior because the saying and the doing are not even in the same boat. We can’t really blame the reader, they are on the outside looking in…we are that fly on the wall (we are involved).

It was explained to me like this once. If a guy says he doesn’t want children and is willing to go ahead and have unprotected sex (like most do), then guess what??? he is going to have a child (but, there are exceptions to this). All the guy is saying is that he doesn’t want the obligations and responsibilities that come with having children, because even after the child is born, he is out the door (again there are exceptions).

We can only go by the doing, not all the crap coming out of their mouths.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #81 on: March 07, 2017, 09:51:21 PM »
how many people would actually leave a bad situation and stop waiting if a psychic told them to move on

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #82 on: March 07, 2017, 10:14:42 PM »
So true....
But the flip side is that many stay in a bad relationship if the psychic tells them to hang in there because such and such cares for them deeply.
It sounds like the same thing to me.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #83 on: March 08, 2017, 12:50:05 AM »
how many people would actually leave a bad situation and stop waiting if a psychic told them to move on
Am pretty sure such people have been told by lets say girl friends?family?to leave that bad situation so why is a psychic anymore special or different ?

Offline Beesa

« Reply #84 on: March 08, 2017, 01:41:34 AM »
Am pretty sure such people have been told by lets say girl friends?family?to leave that bad situation so why is a psychic anymore special or different ?
Who said it was different? It's the same thing. people don't leave bad situations unless they're ready to full stop. the only difference from family is we're handing over the money to someone who is supposed to have a magical answer. i always blame myself first for being the one to call when i was in a shit situation. it was my decision to call and want to hear things to make me feel good cuz i was addicted to the drug of hope. i'm not saying it's even false hope, saying tho that even bad situations can have small pockets of hope if we look hard enough and the small hope isn't enough for us. i know i had 2 readers tell me my situation was gonna stay shit and i was mad and sad but you know i still stayed. and i still called. i blame myself first not because i am beating myself up but because i was addicted and not ready to leave. when i stopped calling them i had to sit with the reality of personal choice and that's the hardest thing i think.

stargazer

« Reply #85 on: March 08, 2017, 02:16:14 AM »
people don't leave bad situations unless they're ready to full stop.

you nailed it. i know I'm guilty of calling and calling even though i had been told that the situation was complete shit and i wouldn't get what i wanted. eventually i gave up and moved the fuck on. and when i did, along came much much much better.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #86 on: March 08, 2017, 03:20:36 AM »
It's really hard to do, to just give up, because we want justice too lol

stargazer

« Reply #87 on: March 23, 2017, 03:45:15 PM »
any updates on zadalia ?

ladya

« Reply #88 on: March 23, 2017, 06:00:13 PM »
minor things have come to pass and i was able to verify a lot of what she has said. major things are still pending.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #89 on: March 24, 2017, 02:26:25 AM »
Ok, that was weird. I called and she couldn't connect with me even though she has before. I have never had a reader not be able to connect, and that she did before makes it even stranger. Oh well.

anything