Author Topic: Zadalia  (Read 234838 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Zadalia
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2017, 03:06:39 AM »
I just got a reading for 12 mins and spent about $39 dollars. She was pretty good and picked up on stuff really well. It wasn't mind blowing but she was accurate. When I logged in to chat, she told me to hang up and she'd send me some minutes. She sent me three and I waited a few minutes. She said she hung up abruptly to see if we connected, so that shows she is ethical.  She made me feel so good and mentioned all the keys things about this shitty job: being abused (control-freak mico-managing cow for a lead, who isn't even a manager) and that I didn't feel appreciated for the things I do there and the suggestions I make. The men don't seem to value a female's input at all. They know it all.

She was in tune to my situation basically and I'm glad I finally got a reading.

I'm going to add more funds to my account and read with Cookie next, give her a longer go.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2017, 04:32:33 AM »
I got a reading tonight from her. She saidthat id be seeing my guy soon, it isnt far off, wanting to bridge the gap. So good news

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2017, 06:30:43 AM »
Nice. I think I might give her a try some time soon.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2017, 05:03:38 PM »
I wanted to point out too that I don’t think she types 70 words a minute. I believe this is on her profile, but she was quick enough. Her English was decipherable to a degree. I mean none of her sentences were straightforwardly clear; I kind of had to infer what she meant and much of the time her replies were corrections to the previous sentences (I don’t mean spelling errors), but as to who she was talking about or what she meant. I mean a lot of time was eaten by that. I’ve had other psychics look into the same situation and she picked up on stuff no one else said (what her interpretation is of what is happening) so who is to say who is right. Some of it has not been confirmed. I guess all could apply; she just had a different take.

Reading with her made me realize why some of us call different readers for the same question – to feel satisfied. The reader will either say something differently (but we only get it when they say it, the way they say it), because the other reader may have said the same thing but in a different way, or they see something different with a much clearer perspective.  It just depends.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2017, 05:35:51 PM »
I have three readers I go to, they all pretty much say the same thing with different wording.

ladya

« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2017, 05:49:13 PM »
Some of the terms she says are kind of like huh? she just uses unique terminology but i think she types fairly quickly, not lighting speed, but she's very ethical and sweet which i appreciate.

moonlight412

« Reply #66 on: March 06, 2017, 12:36:37 PM »
I have three readers I go to, they all pretty much say the same thing with different wording.

Who are your three?

ladya

« Reply #67 on: March 06, 2017, 02:18:51 PM »
It seems like most here have just started using Zadalia. I get that there are a few on the forum that have experience with her predictions coming, or not coming, true. I'm starting to wonder if she tends to be much better at being an empath than a predictor.

she herself says she's not a timing reading and that she is an empath. i think she's very talented and picks up on a lot of details. i don't go to her for predictions.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2017, 08:20:44 PM »
I chatted with her like two weeks ago and it was quick (cause I didn't have a lot of funds and was just using the minutes she sent me) she asked if this was all recent - it's not, but the reason why she asked seemed to make sense - I took it as his feelings were recent.  Anyway we chatted yesterday and she was like oh this is old so like the exact opposite, but she's very nice because she told me she must not be connecting and had sent me minutes and told me to try again in a few weeks.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #69 on: March 07, 2017, 12:24:22 AM »
My 3 readers are Lotusoflight, z and treudestiny.   predicted the same thing but nothing's happened yet, they all say he misses me and is coming back but nothing. I even sent him a text wishing him well and nothing back. Ugh

ladya

« Reply #70 on: March 07, 2017, 02:42:04 AM »
My 3 readers are Lotusoflight, z and treudestiny.   predicted the same thing but nothing's happened yet, they all say he misses me and is coming back but nothing. I even sent him a text wishing him well and nothing back. Ugh

Did their timeline for you pass already for their predictions ?

Rediska

« Reply #71 on: March 07, 2017, 04:14:23 AM »
Did he respond?

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #72 on: March 07, 2017, 04:33:44 AM »
He texted but it wasnt in person contact, hes basically being friendly. It was like pulling teeth. Saying hes busy, working, family, but fri3nds see him at bars and adding chicks on instagram. Before, hed be over, picking me up, hsmging out easily even qhen he was busy. Soooo, i think my psychics were wrong...:(

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #73 on: March 07, 2017, 04:35:41 AM »
They all said he feels bad, he has regret, missing me, gonna make it right, but hes pretty much been opposite. They have been right for a whole year lotusoflight and treu destiny except this time.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #74 on: March 07, 2017, 05:35:29 AM »
feelings mean nothing, pass me the cleaver pls lol. I mean I like the feeling thing but if he's still a douche screw feelings.
Sorry you're in pain though  :'(

anything