Author Topic: Zadalia  (Read 234843 times)

Offline verb18

Re: Zadalia
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2017, 08:03:49 PM »
Anyone who had a reading...did you ask direct questions or just let her roll?

I personally gave her a direct question - I am unsure if she does general readings. But holy crap, she was the most spot on ever. She isn't really a timing reader but apparently when she just rattles off time periods, people have said she was very accurate. I got some time predictions from her without asking and they are in alignment with a lot of other trusted advisors.

stargazer

« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2017, 08:39:33 PM »
Anyone who had a reading...did you ask direct questions or just let her roll?
direct question

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2017, 08:57:27 PM »
I had a Zadalia miss on conversational content this past week. She said POI would be closed and unresponsive until he abruptly contacts and wants to see me, which thankfully was untrue. He is definitely open now, definitely responsive, and he wants to talk more. She's very likely right that he will abruptly contact to see me because he does that.

Offline verb18

« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2017, 09:11:06 PM »
I had a Zadalia miss on conversational content this past week. She said POI would be closed and unresponsive until he abruptly contacts and wants to see me, which thankfully was untrue. He is definitely open now, definitely responsive, and he wants to talk more. She's very likely right that he will abruptly contact to see me because he does that.

I cannot stress enough how accurate Zadalia was about my POI. Literally got every single thing down to a T about her personality. It was chilling!! but in the best way. She is most def truly gifted.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2017, 09:20:25 PM »

I cannot stress enough how accurate Zadalia was about my POI. Literally got every single thing down to a T about her personality. It was chilling!! but in the best way. She is most def truly gifted.

She got my POI right too, it was the prediction that was wrong. She possibly was reading the past.

Offline verb18

« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2017, 09:58:58 PM »

She got my POI right too, it was the prediction that was wrong. She possibly was reading the past.

Ahhh that has happened to me before with other readers, not with her though

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2017, 04:24:25 PM »

Ahhh that has happened to me before with other readers, not with her though

Thankfully, she was wrong about a negative prediction. If a reader has to be wrong, that's the best way to be it! Lol

Offline Mememe

« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2017, 01:07:25 AM »
Just had a reading with her.  She was spot on about my poi

She picked up things about his personality with just a name and said specific things which i know to be true. She told me she isn't good with timing but she did blurt out a time line.  So we'll see what happens.

I will call her again when i have more funds and if/when predictions happen

Offline verb18

« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2017, 02:06:52 AM »
Just had a reading with her.  She was spot on about my poi

She picked up things about his personality with just a name and said specific things which i know to be true. She told me she isn't good with timing but she did blurt out a time line.  So we'll see what happens.

I will call her again when i have more funds and if/when predictions happen

That's a good sign with Zadalia. She did that for me, too..but the predictions are for spring/summer so it's a ways out for me to confirm...but I've learned the hard way timing is NOT reliable but the outcome prediction usually is!

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2017, 02:41:05 AM »
Basically if she seen it it will happen.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2017, 03:48:20 AM »
It's almost impossible to get her. I've tried for weeks and she's either not online or on a chat. I need quicker fingers lol

Offline Mememe

« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2017, 04:05:28 AM »
Just add yourself to her queue. When she's on she'll call. I waited about 2 hours

ladya

« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2017, 04:14:19 AM »
shes avaliable on now on chat.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2017, 04:41:27 AM »
I got her on the first night I emailed her and asked her for reading and she sent me two minutes

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #59 on: March 01, 2017, 05:15:29 AM »
So she is on in the afternoons?? What time zone. I guess I'd have to email her.