Author Topic: Zadalia  (Read 234848 times)

Offline Pie5703

Re: Zadalia
« Reply #630 on: January 03, 2021, 03:37:54 AM »
I have read with Zadalia on a few occasions and I do agree that she can misread things ( at least for me) and because of that I haven’t read with her in a while. When I have asked certain things about my guy like when he gets distant she’ll just tell me that’s just what he does and that’s his behavior and that I know how he gets or I get that things read the same as last time which I don’t see how if me amd him have had a argument or something.  As for 3rd parties I don’t think she’s that accurate with 3rd parties and the dynamics of them in relation to the poi well at least not for me.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #631 on: January 03, 2021, 05:57:42 AM »
I have read with Zadalia on a few occasions and I do agree that she can misread things ( at least for me) and because of that I haven’t read with her in a while. When I have asked certain things about my guy like when he gets distant she’ll just tell me that’s just what he does and that’s his behavior and that I know how he gets or I get that things read the same as last time which I don’t see how if me amd him have had a argument or something.  As for 3rd parties I don’t think she’s that accurate with 3rd parties and the dynamics of them in relation to the poi well at least not for me.

I really thought she was great at describing the dynamic between POI and 3rd party personally.. I just don't think predictions are her thing at alll.

Offline nileshbh

« Reply #632 on: January 28, 2021, 09:03:01 PM »
TBH, I found Karen Jo and Lady P are more effective and accurate than her.

Offline nileshbh

« Reply #633 on: January 29, 2021, 12:03:59 AM »
White Dove Healing - Carla from https://www.clairvoyantchat.com/white-dove-healing is also great reader for present scenarios and provides lot of details. and possible outcomes. She is much better than Zadalia.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #634 on: January 29, 2021, 01:52:00 AM »
White Dove Healing - Carla from https://www.clairvoyantchat.com/white-dove-healing is also great reader for present scenarios and provides lot of details. and possible outcomes. She is much better than Zadalia.

White Dove is a card reader. What she does is different from Zadalia. Zadalia reads energy. I liked her (Zadalia) at the beginning but then I lost my interest. She was not able to pick up low energies.

White Dove is a good medium though.

Offline nileshbh

« Reply #635 on: January 29, 2021, 02:02:34 AM »
Carla along with card reading, do read energies too. She nailed my present like no one did based on Photo. Yes I agree she is good medium too.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #636 on: January 31, 2021, 01:37:16 AM »

White Dove is a card reader. What she does is different from Zadalia. Zadalia reads energy. I liked her (Zadalia) at the beginning but then I lost my interest. She was not able to pick up low energies.

White Dove is a good medium though.

Agree. Zadalia is super nice but she’s been wrong for me for the past few reads and picked up completely wrong energy so I stopped reading with her.

Offline bonba

« Reply #637 on: February 03, 2021, 08:45:22 PM »
zadalia saud nothing in tge reading that was of any value . and she reads pretty short term withing 3-6 months . I didnt get anything out if reading with her .

Offline russianred

« Reply #638 on: February 08, 2021, 05:47:40 AM »
I'm sorry to report that a long-term prediction she made for me did not come to pass.  She is yet another reader for me who wowed me at first and also got a big prediction right and then became increasingly less accurate.  Thankfully, I am fully over this POI and can't believe I spent thousands of dollars on him.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #639 on: February 08, 2021, 06:55:52 AM »
I'm sorry to report that a long-term prediction she made for me did not come to pass.  She is yet another reader for me who wowed me at first and also got a big prediction right and then became increasingly less accurate.  Thankfully, I am fully over this POI and can't believe I spent thousands of dollars on him.

I mean, it's been talked about multiple times under this thread on how she's an empath and only good with the present. I don't think people should go to empaths for predictions honestly... I know it sucks but even the predictions that I got from the heavy hitters that are talked about on here didn't come to pass. 

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #640 on: February 11, 2021, 05:50:47 AM »

I mean, it's been talked about multiple times under this thread on how she's an empath and only good with the present. I don't think people should go to empaths for predictions honestly... I know it sucks but even the predictions that I got from the heavy hitters that are talked about on here didn't come to pass.

As far as I remember, Zadalia herself was not into making predictions. She always told me" I am an empath, I can just tell you what's going on in his head". However, the first time that I talked to her she said you will reconnect very soon, sth that never happened (over 2 years ago).

Offline russianred

« Reply #641 on: February 15, 2021, 04:22:42 PM »
Right, I understand that she herself is not big on predictions.  I still wanted to share.  I would also add that it wasn't just a prediction but that I think she was reading the energy all wrong if she made this prediction because I think both POI and I are just sort of over it all at this point.  I enjoy her as a person though and she was the only one from the start (1.5 years ago at this point) who wasn't so convinced by my POI.

Offline gray2

« Reply #642 on: February 16, 2021, 12:56:27 AM »
i read w/ her last night. after seeing this thread i searched her name on keen and saw she was available. she seemed to figure my poi out pretty good, similar to what i thought and others told me. she told me how some new man is coming in my life in may..which i doubt. hasnt been one for 8 years. ive been so into my poi. then she got a lil flip floppy the longer we stayed on so i got off. overall i felt she was ok and if i have an emotional desperation emergency id call her again.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 12:58:17 AM by gray2 »

Offline russianred

« Reply #643 on: February 16, 2021, 01:04:22 AM »
i read w/ her last night. after seeing this thread i searched her name on keen and saw she was available. she seemed to figure my poi out pretty good, similar to what i thought and others told me. she told me how some new man is coming in my life in may..which i doubt. hasnt been one for 8 years. ive been so into my poi. then she got a lil flip floppy the longer we stayed on so i got off. overall i felt she was ok and if i have an emotional desperation emergency id call her again.

Glad you had a good experience with her.  I remember the first couple of times I read with her I was blown away by how accurately she seemed to describe the dynamics of my then-situation.  I do think she has a gift for describing human emotion.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #644 on: April 21, 2021, 04:22:46 AM »
Anybody else thinks Zadalia has some sort of an attitude problem? I tried reading with her a while back and she got sassy with me when I told her I hadn't spoken to POI in a couple of months. Apparently she can only read your situation if it's ongoing and you're in contact with the person, which I find strange. Most people who call psychics I'm guessing aren't on the best of speaking terms with their person? She read for me before and the reading resonated even though it had been a over a year of no contact with POI, so I was surprised with her attitude last time. I hate readers who act like they're doing you a favor by reading for you, and Zadalia always acts like it's a burden. I'm not trying her anymore.