Author Topic: Zadalia  (Read 234898 times)

Offline Kate

Re: Zadalia
« Reply #585 on: December 31, 2019, 06:28:48 AM »
Well my last prediction was from Zadalia and it did not pass. I know everyone says not to rely on her for timing but even the feeling part was fairy tale because in all these months,  my POI has never once clicked on my link. So I'm scratching off everyone. And I'm done and truly fed up with psychics.

I read a lot with Zadalia in 2017.  She was wrong on most of the info she gave me.  It was whilst I was out of contact with my POI.  When we reconnected, the only reader in that year who had been 100% correct, was Cookie.. I've not read with Zadalia again. 
Yes she is a sweet lady.  She may have a talent with some. And since she wrote that email to her clients re her book, it's gained her a bit of popularity again. But honestly, for predictions go else where... It seems this forum is THE most valuable in assessing those readers who can really see the future.
It's the threads where MOST people who post give them a good "Wow this happened" reviews

Cookie, Keisha.. mainly - and a few others sporadically..

I always regret when I try someone new.. 

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #586 on: December 31, 2019, 07:19:17 AM »
Thanks Kate! I've read with Kisha twice years ago and she was wrong--the opposite happened.  For the sake of this forum, I've tried again numerous times and she's refunded me the money saying *no connection*. Wish she had done in the beginning rather than stringing me along with timelines of a year and up. Last time she refunded, she was rather rude--though I waited 3 months before trying her again. Maybe cause I asked a question I could easily verify.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #587 on: December 31, 2019, 07:41:31 AM »
Thanks Kate! I've read with Kisha twice years ago and she was wrong--the opposite happened.  For the sake of this forum, I've tried again numerous times and she's refunded me the money saying *no connection*. Wish she had done in the beginning rather than stringing me along with timelines of a year and up. Last time she refunded, she was rather rude--though I waited 3 months before trying her again. Maybe cause I asked a question I could easily verify.

Was it a romance prediction that she was wrong on?

Offline Kate

« Reply #588 on: December 31, 2019, 09:55:35 AM »

I never got on well with Kisha until I used her written readings.. the general in particular was very accurate.  One thing she has not worked for on my however, is the romance readings. Though I keep trying :) Cookie is better for me in that sense. But the general reading was 99% accurate.. blew me away..
I think my point is that we at least know these readers have ability because so many on this forum have validated that through their own experiences. So even though not 100% for everyone.. they have a good enough record to give them a shot..

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #589 on: December 31, 2019, 05:01:24 PM »
I’m with you, Kate. Zadalia wouldn’t read for me as she didn’t get a connection. She refunded me and I found that extremely kind and ethical instead of faking her way through it.

Cookie has also been the one primarily right for me as well. I don’t pay attention anymore to hoopla about new readers. I like to stick to my tried and true now.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #590 on: January 01, 2020, 02:56:11 AM »

I never got on well with Kisha until I used her written readings.. the general in particular was very accurate.  One thing she has not worked for on my however, is the romance readings. Though I keep trying :) Cookie is better for me in that sense. But the general reading was 99% accurate.. blew me away..
I think my point is that we at least know these readers have ability because so many on this forum have validated that through their own experiences. So even though not 100% for everyone.. they have a good enough record to give them a shot..

Yes my reads with Kisha were all email readings, and all wrong--romance and career. I've tried everyone that is known as a *hitter* on here and I've been left speechless (not the good kind). So I'm no longer running to every recommendation. Heck, I used to try psychics my bestie would swear by--a woman known for her analytical approach to everything--just to see that she was eating up pretty vague words that could apply to anyone. Or, I've tried psychics recommended privately from online forums just to find out that the clients are feeding many of these people everything so how could they be wrong if they apply common sense or fairy tales?

I'm just done, altogether.

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #591 on: January 01, 2020, 03:37:59 AM »

Yes my reads with Kisha were all email readings, and all wrong--romance and career. I've tried everyone that is known as a *hitter* on here and I've been left speechless (not the good kind). So I'm no longer running to every recommendation. Heck, I used to try psychics my bestie would swear by--a woman known for her analytical approach to everything--just to see that she was eating up pretty vague words that could apply to anyone. Or, I've tried psychics recommended privately from online forums just to find out that the clients are feeding many of these people everything so how could they be wrong if they apply common sense or fairy tales?

Even Cookie, Kisha, and Yona?

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #592 on: January 01, 2020, 07:30:26 AM »

Even Cookie, Kisha, and Yona?

Yes, absolutely done with Kisha. She was wrong, big time.

Cookie & Yona I recall having read a few years ago. I don't have the exact notes but I remember being very underwhelmed. I recall Yona being proven wrong for me like a week after the reading, with the opposite happening.

Offline russianred

« Reply #593 on: January 06, 2020, 01:38:37 AM »
I spoke with her at length.  She does have a way of putting things in a way that seems to resonate with the situation as I know it and the personalities involved; she also didn't misspeak -- I always lose trust in readers after they give a guess that is blatantly wrong.  She gave me a prediction involving the springtime; we'll see if it comes to pass. 

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #594 on: January 06, 2020, 02:21:54 AM »
I don’t think Zadalia was correct for me this last time I read with her.  At best, she misinterpreted things.  She was a little better the first time I read with her but she was wrong on the outcome.  Not gunna try her again.

Offline russianred

« Reply #595 on: January 15, 2020, 09:25:59 PM »
Anyone else been reading with her lately?

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #596 on: January 16, 2020, 04:48:51 AM »
Hello I'm new to this forum,  but she told me she couldn't read me alone with Aries Intuition. But I have had readings with Oracle of the sea, Johnna Duke, Joannasgift, Jax Taurus and others. But I was extremely blown away with Prophet Rose

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #597 on: January 18, 2020, 02:43:10 AM »
 I wouldn’t call again 😑

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #598 on: January 18, 2020, 09:25:41 PM »
Anyone else been reading with her lately?

Just had a reading with her last night for the first time in months. She was pretty spot on describing the situation and helped me translate all the words and actions regarding my POI. Her reading seemed to be in line with another reader I trust. She did give me a small prediction but I can’t speak on it since the event she described won’t happen for a few more weeks.

I’ve read with her a few other times in the months prior and she’s always been accurate for me with her predictions and what else she was saying.

Yaz88

« Reply #599 on: February 23, 2020, 04:25:05 PM »
So Zadalia has started offering astrology readings on her personal site.  I purchased one in January that had to do with what was coming up with my career/ business.  At the time, I was in complete introvert mode and nothing much seemed to really be happening, like it was steady, but no real shift in the way of obtaining new prospects/collegial allegiances were really happening.  In her reading she mentioned that I would start to really be out and about in the world more and what started small would start to grow BIG.  She also saw that a role I have as caretaker would cause me to feel a bit torn when it came to personal obligations versus professional aspirations.  Well, let’s just say since the reading, she’s 💯 on point.  Although Zadalia has said she is not psychic, and cannot make predictions, her astrology reading along with her intuition seems to predict important shifts that are coming up and what may transpire.  It’s not like Yona, who provides specific predictions, but more of a general forecast.  I’d say that Z is actually more specific with her astrology readings than someone like Leslie Hale, bc of her wicked sharp intuition.

anything