Author Topic: Zadalia  (Read 234849 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Zadalia
« Reply #555 on: December 09, 2019, 01:22:48 PM »
This is why I don’t read with empaths.
Like a persons feelings can change in a split second throughout the day!
I feel for the most part you can tell how a person feels about you based on how they treat you.
I know there are situations that isnt the case (maybe for beta males/females) but yeah

I don't understand how everyone can claim she's accurate on feelings when that's something you can never verify. Hell, men tell you they love you when they don't at all. So is she telling everyone their POI loves them, and because men are liars and have probably said so themselves, she comes out as accurate?

She told me so much about how my POI loves me, misses me, wants to be with me, thinks of me, etc....(1 year since he ghosted).

The fact of the matter is, he's the only one who lives in a certain state that I know, and I have a website for my photography and for family members who are old and abroad that don't do social media, and he's NEVER clicked on it. NEVER. No one from that state. Because I can see tracking with states/cities/device information and he's not smart enough to even know what a VPN is.

So how the hell would that be true? All the top hitters have strung me along for so long, and fed fairy tales.

If someone is *scared* to reach out and confess it is one thing. But if they care so much about someone, they'd certainly check out what they're up to and see pictures of them. After all, that is mostly anonymous, and no, he's not even smart enough to know websites track people to actually avoid clicking.

So personally, I am truly baffled with how everyone easily claims empaths as accurate when you can't open someone's heart up to see--actions say it all, especially anonymous actions.

I haven't read with Zadalia personally so cannot comment on her, but I have tried QoC, KnowingAngel, JUDI and other empaths in the UK and they couldn't have gotten the present more inaccurate. I agree with this statement, I was given "he's scared to commit" when in reality - he didn't give a shit about me. He told me from his own mouth he didn't love me at all and to move on, he blocked me and never checked up on me or tried to reach out. He has been with someone since last autumn and still is.

I'm not speaking for others as I'm sure empaths have been pretty good for them, but to date for me personally - I have never found an accurate empath. I've found out the info was so wrong, once dangerously wrong where one empath (not mentioned on this board) read someone's picture and told me that deep down the typical "he was a genuine guy and had a bad childhood" blah blah. She read him as lovely, sweet, has potential (who doesn't have potential?!). The guy was very abusive and people around him confirmed this to me, he had substance issues, had a rough past involving prison and he took advantage of me and others. He owed me money and the empath said he felt guilt and would pay me back, that he genuinely is a great guy deep down. He never paid me back even when I reminded him and I emailed the empath to get no response off of them. It's lucky I didn't believe her all along as he could have dipped in and out manipulating and using me, and we actually had a heated discussion in the reading because she was adamant he was a good guy, and he really did take advantage to me if anyone knew the full story. My friends said he did, I knew he did, the people around him said he is unpleasant and abusive, controlling. He wouldn't allow his ex outside when he worked away, wouldn't let her wear makeup or wear certain clothes and I didn't know him long but he was controlling with me too in a very short space. This empath defended his behaviour which is totally not on and disgusting.

Before anyone asks, I went to this reader as I was doing work with her at the time and I felt stupid falling for this guy as being genuine - I fully expected her to throw the book at him for who he was and was gobsmacked when she was really defending him. She called an ex of mine abusive, a player and narcissistic for much less than this other guy did and I've realised that this malarkey is very dangerous.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #556 on: December 09, 2019, 02:25:56 PM »
This is why I don’t read with empaths.
Like a persons feelings can change in a split second throughout the day!
I feel for the most part you can tell how a person feels about you based on how they treat you.
I know there are situations that isnt the case (maybe for beta males/females) but yeah

I don't understand how everyone can claim she's accurate on feelings when that's something you can never verify. Hell, men tell you they love you when they don't at all. So is she telling everyone their POI loves them, and because men are liars and have probably said so themselves, she comes out as accurate?

She told me so much about how my POI loves me, misses me, wants to be with me, thinks of me, etc....(1 year since he ghosted).

The fact of the matter is, he's the only one who lives in a certain state that I know, and I have a website for my photography and for family members who are old and abroad that don't do social media, and he's NEVER clicked on it. NEVER. No one from that state. Because I can see tracking with states/cities/device information and he's not smart enough to even know what a VPN is.

So how the hell would that be true? All the top hitters have strung me along for so long, and fed fairy tales.

If someone is *scared* to reach out and confess it is one thing. But if they care so much about someone, they'd certainly check out what they're up to and see pictures of them. After all, that is mostly anonymous, and no, he's not even smart enough to know websites track people to actually avoid clicking.

So personally, I am truly baffled with how everyone easily claims empaths as accurate when you can't open someone's heart up to see--actions say it all, especially anonymous actions.

I haven't read with Zadalia personally so cannot comment on her, but I have tried QoC, KnowingAngel, JUDI and other empaths in the UK and they couldn't have gotten the present more inaccurate. I agree with this statement, I was given "he's scared to commit" when in reality - he didn't give a shit about me. He told me from his own mouth he didn't love me at all and to move on, he blocked me and never checked up on me or tried to reach out. He has been with someone since last autumn and still is.

I'm not speaking for others as I'm sure empaths have been pretty good for them, but to date for me personally - I have never found an accurate empath. I've found out the info was so wrong, once dangerously wrong where one empath (not mentioned on this board) read someone's picture and told me that deep down the typical "he was a genuine guy and had a bad childhood" blah blah. She read him as lovely, sweet, has potential (who doesn't have potential?!). The guy was very abusive and people around him confirmed this to me, he had substance issues, had a rough past involving prison and he took advantage of me and others. He owed me money and the empath said he felt guilt and would pay me back, that he genuinely is a great guy deep down. He never paid me back even when I reminded him and I emailed the empath to get no response off of them. It's lucky I didn't believe her all along as he could have dipped in and out manipulating and using me, and we actually had a heated discussion in the reading because she was adamant he was a good guy, and he really did take advantage to me if anyone knew the full story. My friends said he did, I knew he did, the people around him said he is unpleasant and abusive, controlling. He wouldn't allow his ex outside when he worked away, wouldn't let her wear makeup or wear certain clothes and I didn't know him long but he was controlling with me too in a very short space. This empath defended his behaviour which is totally not on and disgusting.

Before anyone asks, I went to this reader as I was doing work with her at the time and I felt stupid falling for this guy as being genuine - I fully expected her to throw the book at him for who he was and was gobsmacked when she was really defending him. She called an ex of mine abusive, a player and narcissistic for much less than this other guy did and I've realised that this malarkey is very dangerous.

I agree, everyone is different and acts and responds differently to things, but a person will usually definitely show in their actions. In most cases if a guy really is "scared", he will be in and out because he doesn't want to lose you but also can't give you what you want and isn't ready for a relationship. If he's not spoken to you for months on end he can't care that much because he would.... you know... miss you and worry about losing you. Of course everyone is different and some people behave unique.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #557 on: December 09, 2019, 03:54:38 PM »
She doesn’t take new clients if so email her first. I emailed her yesterday and she said give me ur name and question see if i can connect- I’m wrote to her my question n she replied i cannot read u coz i can’t connect. Like really i just wanted to know if she see my ex coming back in my life!!!

Wouldn’t you rather she be honest and upfront with you instead of wasting your time, taking your money, and feeding you fairy tales? If anything you should see this as a good thing since ethical readers are far and few on Keen

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #558 on: December 09, 2019, 03:57:31 PM »
IMO she is great with feelings and personalities.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #559 on: December 12, 2019, 01:26:04 AM »
Did many previous clients get her email recently? It is allowed through Keen?

Offline flora0250

« Reply #560 on: December 12, 2019, 01:31:38 AM »

Wow - I just checked my mail and I got the email. Definitely plan to respond. Pretty cool that she’s doing that and looking for outreach and perspective from her clients.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #561 on: December 12, 2019, 01:35:11 AM »

There's nothing in the advisor policies on the site that prohibit asking opinions from readers. She's not promoting her books. She doesn't even give her real name in the email to look up her books. I think she covered her bases.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 02:45:54 AM by Fidget1028 »

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #562 on: December 12, 2019, 01:02:46 PM »

There's nothing in the advisor policies on the site that prohibit asking opinions from readers. She's not promoting her books. She doesn't even give her real name in the email to look up her books. I think she covered her bases.

AGREED!   ANd she is amazing!  I want her books -- she has emailed me with all kinds of information (not her own) artciles and information,  Her books are about psychic addiction and how it can ruin families and a persons life....  Also how people use it incorrectly.  ANd I believe one of them is FREE!   I think this speaks to her integrity a little bit!

beachgal214

« Reply #563 on: December 12, 2019, 01:17:53 PM »
what was the email? looking for feedback?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #564 on: December 12, 2019, 03:54:35 PM »
I read with her. I usually keep my readings short these days but i have to say she was really great. Judi got a specific thing for me too,  and said the same thing as Zadalia, but Zadalia just knew the dynamics of my situation all too well. She also gave me predictions and was 100% not a sugarcoat-type of reader.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #565 on: December 12, 2019, 07:17:18 PM »
Have anyone's predictions passed, irrelevant of timing?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #566 on: December 13, 2019, 05:49:20 AM »

She does not usually make a prediction. Did she do for you?

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #567 on: December 13, 2019, 05:50:49 AM »

Yup! With timing too for this month, and it just seems impossible.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #568 on: December 13, 2019, 05:58:29 AM »

AGREED!   ANd she is amazing!  I want her books -- she has emailed me with all kinds of information (not her own) artciles and information,  Her books are about psychic addiction and how it can ruin families and a persons life....  Also how people use it incorrectly.  ANd I believe one of them is FREE!   I think this speaks to her integrity a little bit!

Does anyone know what her books are called and/or what name she published under? How to find her books?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #569 on: December 13, 2019, 06:35:32 AM »

Yup! With timing too for this month, and it just seems impossible.

Last year she saw reconnection for me and said: before year is out. It was in Nov. It did not happen.