Author Topic: Zadalia  (Read 234845 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Zadalia
« Reply #540 on: December 09, 2019, 12:24:43 AM »
She doesn’t take new clients if so email her first. I emailed her yesterday and she said give me ur name and question see if i can connect- I’m wrote to her my question n she replied i cannot read u coz i can’t connect. Like really i just wanted to know if she see my ex coming back in my life!!!

She's honest if she can't connect. More psychics should do that rather than wasting your time and money making it up.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #541 on: December 09, 2019, 12:26:50 AM »
I asked that question of when do you see him contacting me, and said contact and she doesn’t do when question or something ( don’t quote on the last part ) but she said something about my question

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #542 on: December 09, 2019, 12:37:22 AM »
Exactly. If she's sees it she'll tell you, but she doesn't do timing unless it jumps out at her. And even then, it's accuracy is questionable. She's spot on as an empath though.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #543 on: December 09, 2019, 01:28:00 AM »
Exactly. If she's sees it she'll tell you, but she doesn't do timing unless it jumps out at her. And even then, it's accuracy is questionable. She's spot on as an empath though.

If she's ever given you timing, how "off" has it been?

Offline seeker123

« Reply #544 on: December 09, 2019, 01:35:23 AM »
I have a first-time reading scheduled this week. Planning to ask POI's thoughts and feelings about me currently, and if he has any feelings for another specific person. Do you guys think it's a good idea?

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #545 on: December 09, 2019, 01:44:09 AM »
I don't understand how everyone can claim she's accurate on feelings when that's something you can never verify. Hell, men tell you they love you when they don't at all. So is she telling everyone their POI loves them, and because men are liars and have probably said so themselves, she comes out as accurate?

She told me so much about how my POI loves me, misses me, wants to be with me, thinks of me, etc....(1 year since he ghosted).

The fact of the matter is, he's the only one who lives in a certain state that I know, and I have a website for my photography and for family members who are old and abroad that don't do social media, and he's NEVER clicked on it. NEVER. No one from that state. Because I can see tracking with states/cities/device information and he's not smart enough to even know what a VPN is.

So how the hell would that be true? All the top hitters have strung me along for so long, and fed fairy tales.

If someone is *scared* to reach out and confess it is one thing. But if they care so much about someone, they'd certainly check out what they're up to and see pictures of them. After all, that is mostly anonymous, and no, he's not even smart enough to know websites track people to actually avoid clicking.

So personally, I am truly baffled with how everyone easily claims empaths as accurate when you can't open someone's heart up to see--actions say it all, especially anonymous actions.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #546 on: December 09, 2019, 01:49:37 AM »
I don't understand how everyone can claim she's accurate on feelings when that's something you can never verify. Hell, men tell you they love you when they don't at all. So is she telling everyone their POI loves them, and because men are liars and have probably said so themselves, she comes out as accurate?

She told me so much about how my POI loves me, misses me, wants to be with me, thinks of me, etc....(1 year since he ghosted).

The fact of the matter is, he's the only one who lives in a certain state that I know, and I have a website for my photography and for family members who are old and abroad that don't do social media, and he's NEVER clicked on it. NEVER. No one from that state. Because I can see tracking with states/cities/device information and he's not smart enough to even know what a VPN is.

So how the hell would that be true? All the top hitters have strung me along for so long, and fed fairy tales.

If someone is *scared* to reach out and confess it is one thing. But if they care so much about someone, they'd certainly check out what they're up to and see pictures of them. After all, that is mostly anonymous, and no, he's not even smart enough to know websites track people to actually avoid clicking.

So personally, I am truly baffled with how everyone easily claims empaths as accurate when you can't open someone's heart up to see--actions say it all, especially anonymous actions.

Take a breath. First off no, she didn't say he will come back, misses me, loves me, etc. In fact, she was the only one at the time who said you won't hear from him, sorry. He's distant, non-committal, avoidant, and although yes, he does think of you and has no bad feelings, he doesn't want a relationship right now. And she was the only one who was right. I was able to confirm the feelings at that time through a 3rd party. 

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #547 on: December 09, 2019, 01:51:39 AM »

If she's ever given you timing, how "off" has it been?

She never gave me timing. She told me it's rare for her to get timing, but she will tell you if she does.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #548 on: December 09, 2019, 02:06:02 AM »
On a side note, the last time I read with her after a year of not speaking with her, she did some crazy remote viewing. I wouldn't normally call her a remote viewer, but she did blow me away. I had asked what a specific person was up to these days. She described him going to an event with friends...no other female, just a group of friends. After he decided to go, he felt awkward going because everyone was paired up as a couple except him, so he felt like a third wheel and had some regrets going. She said she saw pictures of the group with him standing oddly off to the side, like physically separated from the group looking awkward. I was able to confirm all of this through pictures that came out on social media. They were posted publicly, but he ended up untagging himself from all of them. And yes, he was standing off to the side in most of them, looking very uncomfortable.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #549 on: December 09, 2019, 02:11:06 AM »
On a side note, the last time I read with her after a year of not speaking with her, she did some crazy remote viewing. I wouldn't normally call her a remote viewer, but she did blow me away. I had asked what a specific person was up to these days. She described him going to an event with friends...no other female, just a group of friends. After he decided to go, he felt awkward going because everyone was paired up as a couple except him, so he felt like a third wheel and had some regrets going. She said she saw pictures of the group with him standing oddly off to the side, like physically separated from the group looking awkward. I was able to confirm all of this through pictures that came out on social media. They were posted publicly, but he ended up untagging himself from all of them. And yes, he was standing off to the side in most of them, looking very uncomfortable.

Fidget1028, thanks for your responses. That is definitely precise. I thought she was another fairy tale reader because my situation is impossible so I assumed if she was telling me positives, she must be telling that to everyone.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #550 on: December 09, 2019, 02:11:47 AM »

I haven't read with Zadalia personally so cannot comment on her, but I have tried QoC, KnowingAngel, JUDI and other empaths in the UK and they couldn't have gotten the present more inaccurate. I agree with this statement, I was given "he's scared to commit" when in reality - he didn't give a shit about me. He told me from his own mouth he didn't love me at all and to move on, he blocked me and never checked up on me or tried to reach out. He has been with someone since last autumn and still is.

I'm not speaking for others as I'm sure empaths have been pretty good for them, but to date for me personally - I have never found an accurate empath. I've found out the info was so wrong, once dangerously wrong where one empath (not mentioned on this board) read someone's picture and told me that deep down the typical "he was a genuine guy and had a bad childhood" blah blah. She read him as lovely, sweet, has potential (who doesn't have potential?!). The guy was very abusive and people around him confirmed this to me, he had substance issues, had a rough past involving prison and he took advantage of me and others. He owed me money and the empath said he felt guilt and would pay me back, that he genuinely is a great guy deep down. He never paid me back even when I reminded him and I emailed the empath to get no response off of them. It's lucky I didn't believe her all along as he could have dipped in and out manipulating and using me, and we actually had a heated discussion in the reading because she was adamant he was a good guy, and he really did take advantage to me if anyone knew the full story. My friends said he did, I knew he did, the people around him said he is unpleasant and abusive, controlling. He wouldn't allow his ex outside when he worked away, wouldn't let her wear makeup or wear certain clothes and I didn't know him long but he was controlling with me too in a very short space. This empath defended his behaviour which is totally not on and disgusting.

Before anyone asks, I went to this reader as I was doing work with her at the time and I felt stupid falling for this guy as being genuine - I fully expected her to throw the book at him for who he was and was gobsmacked when she was really defending him. She called an ex of mine abusive, a player and narcissistic for much less than this other guy did and I've realised that this malarkey is very dangerous.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #551 on: December 09, 2019, 02:21:23 AM »

Fidget1028, thanks for your responses. That is definitely precise. I thought she was another fairy tale reader because my situation is impossible so I assumed if she was telling me positives, she must be telling that to everyone.

I understand and no worries. I've read with a lot of psychics, empaths...you name it. She one of the few I consider genuine. Of course she could be wrong and have an off day. My situation is pretty hopeless and I'm coming to terms with it. Zadalia was one of the few who told me what I didn't want to hear. She's very nice but also honest. I admire her for refunding if she doesn't feel there's a connection also. Very few do that.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #552 on: December 09, 2019, 02:39:46 AM »

I haven't read with Zadalia personally so cannot comment on her, but I have tried QoC, KnowingAngel, JUDI and other empaths in the UK and they couldn't have gotten the present more inaccurate. I agree with this statement, I was given "he's scared to commit" when in reality - he didn't give a shit about me. He told me from his own mouth he didn't love me at all and to move on, he blocked me and never checked up on me or tried to reach out. He has been with someone since last autumn and still is.

I'm not speaking for others as I'm sure empaths have been pretty good for them, but to date for me personally - I have never found an accurate empath. I've found out the info was so wrong, once dangerously wrong where one empath (not mentioned on this board) read someone's picture and told me that deep down the typical "he was a genuine guy and had a bad childhood" blah blah. She read him as lovely, sweet, has potential (who doesn't have potential?!). The guy was very abusive and people around him confirmed this to me, he had substance issues, had a rough past involving prison and he took advantage of me and others. He owed me money and the empath said he felt guilt and would pay me back, that he genuinely is a great guy deep down. He never paid me back even when I reminded him and I emailed the empath to get no response off of them. It's lucky I didn't believe her all along as he could have dipped in and out manipulating and using me, and we actually had a heated discussion in the reading because she was adamant he was a good guy, and he really did take advantage to me if anyone knew the full story. My friends said he did, I knew he did, the people around him said he is unpleasant and abusive, controlling. He wouldn't allow his ex outside when he worked away, wouldn't let her wear makeup or wear certain clothes and I didn't know him long but he was controlling with me too in a very short space. This empath defended his behaviour which is totally not on and disgusting.

Before anyone asks, I went to this reader as I was doing work with her at the time and I felt stupid falling for this guy as being genuine - I fully expected her to throw the book at him for who he was and was gobsmacked when she was really defending him. She called an ex of mine abusive, a player and narcissistic for much less than this other guy did and I've realised that this malarkey is very dangerous.

Star, I'm so so so sorry. Your story is so similar to mine, abusive, owes me money, etc. I, too, read with QoC and KnowingAngel--who basically told us the exact same fairy tale word for word as you shared on her thread--so I just hate the idea of "empath" and get slightly irate because I feel they are the easiest ones to take people for a ride.

I'm so sorry for all that's happened to you.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #553 on: December 09, 2019, 04:19:49 AM »

Star, I'm so so so sorry. Your story is so similar to mine, abusive, owes me money, etc. I, too, read with QoC and KnowingAngel--who basically told us the exact same fairy tale word for word as you shared on her thread--so I just hate the idea of "empath" and get slightly irate because I feel they are the easiest ones to take people for a ride.

I'm so sorry for all that's happened to you.

Thank you so much for your supportive words, I really appreciate that right now ❤ I too hope you manage to get closure and sorry also for your experience, I hope 2020 brings in someone better for you.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #554 on: December 09, 2019, 04:54:14 AM »

She was definitely not fairy tale for me either. While she said she sees he genuinely cares about me she also said he is so obsessed with the career aspect of his life that he allows it to affect us.  Which is 100% true. She doesn't really like my guy because she thinks he isn't putting in enough effort. I did explain details of our situation to her and she had already picked up other details. She said she doesn't see us breaking up but sees gaps of him not trying to fix things and she said its rude. I know what she said about how he feels is accurate and he has said that things will be like this for 6 months to a year till he can get himself stable. She did not feed me any lines about marriage or things like that. She did bring up living together which him and I both know would be the only way to get the together time that most relationships would require. But then again we aren't most relationships. I will call her again when I need more insight.

anything