Author Topic: phoenyx amore  (Read 35692 times)

Offline Shayalay

Re: phoenyx amore
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2017, 07:57:44 PM »
i never see her on... :-\

She has spells where she's available for a few or several days and then not at all. It is frustrating. I haven't seen her on in about a week at least.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2017, 08:47:32 PM »
Read with her once wasn't able to pick up anything just said she like you ask her out.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2017, 01:11:46 AM »
This is how I lost contact with her and she has changed her name a couple times over the years. I wouldn't have found her if it wasn't for the forum. I can't wait to talk to her again. She's very blunt, but nice.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2017, 03:36:27 AM »
Has anyone gotten a negative reading from her?  I feel like all of my readings are always positive.. But i do feel that she is the only one that picks up on details.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2017, 04:31:34 AM »
Has anyone gotten a negative reading from her?  I feel like all of my readings are always positive.. But i do feel that she is the only one that picks up on details.

Not negative but she definitely doesn't tell you only what you want to hear. In my last reading in early April, she told me POI and I will be in a period of development where we start hanging out but not in a couple for the next three months. She also, in my first reading in January, (correctly) picked up a third party. Another time she told me if I made contact, he would wait hours or possibly until the next day to answer and yes, that is what happened. I love her, she's been so accurate and clear in her predictions for me.

Offline njlady

« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2017, 04:15:40 PM »
Read with her once wasn't able to pick up anything just said she like you ask her out.

May I ask why you haven't asked this woman out, even just for coffee?  You see her every day, right? 

The worst thing that can happen is that she says no, and the best thing that can happen is that she says yes.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2017, 04:28:59 PM »

May I ask why you haven't asked this woman out, even just for coffee?  You see her every day, right? 

The worst thing that can happen is that she says no, and the best thing that can happen is that she says yes.
I already tell her how I felt about her 4 week ago and still no respond she known that I like her a very long time now. She need time to sort out her feeling and it be good news that what all the psychi said didn't feed them any information. 
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 04:31:02 PM by lostsoul209 »

Offline njlady

« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2017, 04:40:34 PM »

[/quote]
I already tell her how I felt about her 4 week ago and still no respond she known that I like her a very long time now. She need time to sort out her feeling and it be good news that what all the psychi said didn't feed them any information.
[/quote]

IMHO, having someone ask you for coffee and then maybe a date is less threatening, much less pressure and easier to respond to than someone coming up to you and telling you how they feel about you.  It's a progressive thing, not cart before the horse. Again, just my opinion.  But you still have the option of asking her out.  4 weeks is a long time to be waiting.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2017, 05:01:09 PM »
I just want to known what her feeling are toward me I tell her that 4 week ago and still haven't gotten a respond. When i read with the psychi they said she scary of her feeling for you bullshit thing. Tarto by Penelope was able to read my situation correctly she said it not a wasted of time she has feeling for me too. Isn't ready to talk about it yet.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 06:31:30 PM by lostsoul209 »

Offline verb18

« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2017, 12:39:55 AM »
Any updates on her? I really, really like her!!!

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2017, 02:00:28 AM »
She is very accurate for me and things are playing out thus far exactly as she predicted. Timing is a bit off, on some things roughly by a month.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2017, 04:30:48 PM »
She was very accurate for me about 3 years ago and I have had a few readings from her. I recently tried her again and she definitely picked up on a lot. I have predictions pending but no time frame.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2017, 07:45:28 PM »
i never see her on... :-\

She's been on today. I just spoke with her, excellent reading as usual.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2017, 07:12:22 PM »
I read with her in January and she seemed to pick up the situation very accurately but she said maybe February. It's now September and that did not come to pass. Everyone else seems to have such good luck with her. Have timelines ever been way off but still happened?

Offline britbrat

« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2017, 07:29:37 PM »
For me she is usually good with the outcome even if the timeline is off.

anything