Author Topic: 2017 Readings  (Read 4968 times)

Offline Jjj

2017 Readings
« on: January 01, 2017, 03:36:43 PM »
Honestly 2016 i wouldn't be surprised if i spent between 5,000-10,000 dollars on readings. Which makes me sick. However thats over and done with! Towards the end of 2016 i was blessed with learning about LOA and learning PW technique  (which is a fourm of LOA) i also learned that the key to all of it is to love yourself. Make sure your happy with yourself. And whoever and watever comes into your life adds happiness to you. That way if it ever leaves....you will still be happy.

Now i have read with alot of psychics. And i really think that this year im sticking to 2. Both of them are like long term big picture readers. One gives timming and is good. The other one isnt keen on giving timelines unless he can really see them. I will definitely keep things posted when things peices start to come together and unfold with me and my love.

EVERYONE HAVE A BLESSED NEW YEAR!

Offline Jjj

Re: 2017 Readings
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 11:19:04 PM »
Happy to hear this! I too have recently found such peace and the beginning of healing myself through LoA. Curious who your two are?

Dave from CP

Rediska

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2017, 11:21:56 PM »
Happy to hear this! I too have recently found such peace and the beginning of healing myself through LoA. Curious who your two are?

Dave from CP
I like Jeremiah out of all the males. Who is the other reader you really like?

Offline Jjj

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 04:20:16 AM »

Dave from CP

I read with Jeremiah one time. I dont remember the reading honestly. I heard he is just off on timming  (which isnt bad i guess)
You ever read with dave?

Oracle of the sea is the other reader i like.

Rediska

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2017, 07:38:38 AM »

Dave from CP

I read with Jeremiah one time. I dont remember the reading honestly. I heard he is just off on timming  (which isnt bad i guess)
You ever read with dave?

Did you hear he was off on timing on this board? lol. He is though. No, not Dave. Too pricey.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2017, 03:22:19 PM »

Dave from CP

You ever read with dave?

Did you hear he was off on timing on this board? lol. He is though. No, not Dave. Too pricey.

No i heard this on a complaints board. That jeremiah does see outcomes alot however his timming can be completely off. But he gets the bigger picture.

Yeah dave is pricey. I only read with him every few months. Alot of his reviews on his page say that he see's alot futher into the future. He wont say a timeline unless he is absolutely sure.

anything