Author Topic: For your consideration in 2017  (Read 2922 times)

abarnes1

For your consideration in 2017
« on: January 01, 2017, 01:05:35 AM »
Came across some quotes for all of us going into 2017. I hope we all get what we want and who we want, and some of us will. Some of us will not. Some of these guys/gals will wake up and come around, and I hope they all do, or I hope we are ok with it if they don't. But I know we should all demand more when they do. These are just some things to keep in mind regarding what we deserve:

"You were enough. Maybe you were too much. Maybe he prefers less, and you deserve more." - r. h. sin

"See it for what it is, not what you want it to be." - Sonya Teclai

"You're wondering if he still loves you, but any kind of love that is void of action is not the kind of love that you deserve. So ask yourself...does it really matter? That one question will cause aches in the walls of your sorrowful chest. And truthfully you already know the answer before you ask. If it's the kind of love that allows him to willfully stay away...then I beg you, I plead, let it go. Let him go. You deserve the kind of love that stays by your side and does not make you question it's existence." - Alfa

"What's it to me if you love me or miss me or need me when you are doing nothing to be with me? If you can't allow me to be the love of your life I will be the loss of your life instead." - Rupi Kaur

"Just because someone desires you, does not mean that they value you."

"When people treat you like they don't care, believe them." - unknown

"You're the type of woman a man should never let go of. You're the type of woman men regret losing. Nothing about you is ordinary. Choose someone who knows this...never settle for less than you are..." - r.h.sin

"It took letting go, to realize that I was holding onto nothing." - r.h. sin

"The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own." - r. h. sin

"They only treat you how they feel about themselves." - r. h. sin

That's all for now. Btw, r. h. sin is worth following, getting his books, etc. Awesome stuff. Rupi Kaur is great too.

I wish you all a 2017 full of health and love, and healthy love!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 01:52:12 AM by abarnes1 »

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
Re: For your consideration in 2017
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 01:52:57 AM »
Funnily enough I've come to the same conclusion  as some of these quotes on my own.  I know he loves me (loved me?)  but love is a verb,  something you do.  If it's love that is buried and only comes out once in a blue moon,  does it matter?  Or if it's love that is covered by a bunch of fear.. Of commitment,  or whatever it is..  Then you shouldn't focus just on the love,  it's like having Swiss cheese and pretending it's regular cheddar... You can't ignore the holes.  That type of thing.

Offline AustralieNs

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2017, 05:15:38 AM »
Holy moly those were powerful. I wrote the first one down and put it on my wall

Rediska

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2017, 06:34:07 AM »
Came across some quotes for all of us going into 2017. I hope we all get what we want and who we want, and some of us will. Some of us will not. Some of these guys/gals will wake up and come around, and I hope they all do, or I hope we are ok with it if they don't. But I know we should all demand more when they do. These are just some things to keep in mind regarding what we deserve:

"You were enough. Maybe you were too much. Maybe he prefers less, and you deserve more." - r. h. sin

"See it for what it is, not what you want it to be." - Sonya Teclai

"You're wondering if he still loves you, but any kind of love that is void of action is not the kind of love that you deserve. So ask yourself...does it really matter? That one question will cause aches in the walls of your sorrowful chest. And truthfully you already know the answer before you ask. If it's the kind of love that allows him to willfully stay away...then I beg you, I plead, let it go. Let him go. You deserve the kind of love that stays by your side and does not make you question it's existence." - Alfa

"What's it to me if you love me or miss me or need me when you are doing nothing to be with me? If you can't allow me to be the love of your life I will be the loss of your life instead." - Rupi Kaur

"Just because someone desires you, does not mean that they value you."

"When people treat you like they don't care, believe them." - unknown

"You're the type of woman a man should never let go of. You're the type of woman men regret losing. Nothing about you is ordinary. Choose someone who knows this...never settle for less than you are..." - r.h.sin

"It took letting go, to realize that I was holding onto nothing." - r.h. sin

"The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own." - r. h. sin

"They only treat you how they feel about themselves." - r. h. sin

That's all for now. Btw, r. h. sin is worth following, getting his books, etc. Awesome stuff. Rupi Kaur is great too.

I wish you all a 2017 full of health and love, and healthy love!

Yesss. And this was sweet of you to do Abarnes1! Thank you xoxox

It also hit me after hours of crying (okay, one hour) that I actually was half the reason why I am in the situation that I am in and that the poor guy who I friendzoned has no idea about all these expectations I have of him. I am a bit of an idiot.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2017, 12:39:09 PM »

Holy moly, this is so me. Awesome.

anything