Author Topic: Soul 2 Soul Conversations  (Read 2501 times)

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
Soul 2 Soul Conversations
« on: December 29, 2016, 08:51:40 PM »
http://www.soul2soulconversations.com/

I think you guys should consider trying her. I just did the quick read, but her answers were ...very different from the types of things I've heard before. You know how after a while you can kind of predict the types of things you might hear in an answer -- this was nothing like that.

I can't speak to what she said in the future, but I can say that describing current state was very accurate.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
Re: Soul 2 Soul Conversations
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 03:07:15 AM »
Sure, I will try, anyway!

Well, for one...nothing she said in the answers she gave was something I had heard before.

Two, one thing she mentioned in one sentence in one of those answers was something I had only told a therapist maybe a year and a half ago, and has really been my biggest concern about something I'm dealing with and has driven a lot of my behavior.

Three, she was very matter of fact and delivered news in a fair way, it wasn't the answer I wanted to hear but it did make sense. She's also very well-spoken (err, written?)

Four she asks you, on her site/in her instructions for each type of reading, to be as succinct as possible - no history, no birthday, no emotions, just a name and relationship description, if description someone (e.g., romantic interest)

Five what she said about the POI ... well, she focused on me, and some truths maybe I have been "ignoring" in my own feelings about him.

Also, the way she laid out her predictions just...made sense. It wasn't a fairy tale, but she also managed to explain the reason for the upcoming relationship she saw, and kind of helped me to understand that ultimately, all of the things I'm dealing with in that area are/have been meant to be, but not necessarily for the purpose of running off into the sunset together.  My words, not hers.

Think of it this way, maybe: If you want to know the underlying spiritual reasons for the situations you are in, as well as to keep the focus on you (and not someone else, even if it involves someone else) - she's definitely worth it. She does give predictions/outcomes, but I can't really speak to that yet - though I wouldn't be surprised if a few months down the road I can report she was on track to being right. Also, some were rather far-reaching (timewise) predictions.

anything