Author Topic: Tajah  (Read 63438 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Tajah
« Reply #90 on: April 14, 2019, 03:46:34 PM »
Give your dates a week, she usually gets it within that time. For instance, I read w her in Feb. and she predicted the following verbatim from her mouth: "I'm getting the end of March, the 13th." Well, the 13th came and went but the end of March was right on the money. I don't read w her often and she isn't my "go-to" but that was a major hit for me as she predicted contact after months.

I agree with Em - usually it’s within the week...if that doesn’t happen...I’m sorry she may not have connected that well or had an off day but she isn’t 100% - my experience with her is about 85% on timeframes

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #91 on: April 14, 2019, 03:57:44 PM »
Thanks embibems and Sparkle. I'll wait, no other choice but already one week passed from her timeframe. It's April 14th now.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #92 on: April 14, 2019, 04:21:36 PM »
Sorry to say my contact prediction from her for about March 7 did not pan out. I called her a second time and it seemed like she wasn’t as connected. There was something she made an assumption about that I know for a fact is not true. Sadly disappointed.

Offline embibems

« Reply #93 on: April 14, 2019, 04:49:15 PM »
I didn’t feel a connection either. I don’t even think she tried.
There was a lot of noise in the background and I heard announcements on the intercom. I think she might have been at the mall, or maybe on the subway or something during my reading. How unprofessional.  I was very disappointed. She wasn’t invested and I could tell she doesn’t care.

I noticed the weird sounds in the background too but managed to pick up that it was a clock going off--one of them was a grandfather clock like my grandparents used to have lmao, I heard the chime doing Big Ben. I also heard a weird intercom noise but when I heard it and looked at my watch, it was turning the hour as it chimed. So, not making excuses! But, I have heard these noises as well that distracted me. Grandfather clock or not!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #94 on: April 14, 2019, 05:00:39 PM »
I didn’t feel a connection either. I don’t even think she tried.
There was a lot of noise in the background and I heard announcements on the intercom. I think she might have been at the mall, or maybe on the subway or something during my reading. How unprofessional.  I was very disappointed. She wasn’t invested and I could tell she doesn’t care.

I noticed the weird sounds in the background too but managed to pick up that it was a clock going off--one of them was a grandfather clock like my grandparents used to have lmao, I heard the chime doing Big Ben. I also heard a weird intercom noise but when I heard it and looked at my watch, it was turning the hour as it chimed. So, not making excuses! But, I have heard these noises as well that distracted me. Grandfather clock or not!

Same - Ive heard those noises in the background too! LOL

It didn’t distract me or her from the reading tho....sorry if you felt she didn’t care...
I’m not sure if most readers really actually care tbh (I dont think most do, I just think they are providing a service)

I wouldnt take it personal

Offline calibabe

« Reply #95 on: April 16, 2019, 08:42:37 PM »
I had a reading with Tajah today, thought I would give her another try.  She was bang on with personalities.  Good news with one person, not so good news with another.  I have two timing predictions for two people.  Lets see if shes right and within her week cushion, I'll come back to update!  One is at the end of the week, another is in May.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #96 on: April 16, 2019, 11:33:55 PM »
I had a reading with Tajah today, thought I would give her another try.  She was bang on with personalities.  Good news with one person, not so good news with another.  I have two timing predictions for two people.  Lets see if shes right and within her week cushion, I'll come back to update!  One is at the end of the week, another is in May.

Thanks for sharing. Please give us the update for the end of the week. I really like to see what happens :)

Offline calibabe

« Reply #97 on: April 17, 2019, 04:24:39 AM »
Tajah has been one of the only readers that have been consistently accurate for me and I hadn't noticed until a few weeks ago. I read with her regarding love and school matters. I first read with her back in November I believe and I asked her whether or not I would be accepted back into my university in time for Winter quarter(I took a year off and had to be readmitted) and whether or not I would receive financial aid. She predicted that I would be readmitted but not in time for Winter quarter. She said I would hear back from the admissions officers around February or March. I heard back from them in March and they let me know that I had been readmitted for Spring quarter. Despite being readmitted, the university did not award me any financial aid(or so I thought) and my tuition was going to be about $14,000 so I was extremely bummed! But it turns out I just hadn't submitted some financial aid documents on time so when I finally did submit those documents, my grants covered the whole cost of tuition and the school issued me a refund check because of excess money I had in grants! :) so that was a big hit for her considering I had consulted other reader and they all incorrectly predicted that I would be readmitted in the Winter. In regards to love, she has correctly assessed my situation with my POI(who I've had a very rocky relationship since last August). In November, she predicted that he would continue to be on and off up until around February. Well around the end of January, me and my POI had a huge argument in which he was very rude and hurtful and as a result of this argument, he blocked me on social media and told me not to bother contacting him again. Of course this broke my heart, but life moves on. Fast forward to the middle of February, I'm looking through my dating app(LMAO) and I see his profile and decide to go on a whim and swipe on him and we matched! I was completely floored because I figured he hated me. A few minutes later, I receive a message from him on the same social media he blocked me on and in this message, he apologized for everything and asked for one more chance to be with me and be my man(his words lmao). I was completely shocked and dumbfounded and ofc I said yes because I wanted him from the beginning lolz. Things were rosey for a week and then he started to be inconsistent. Fast forward to today, he is still very inconsistent and he irks the life out of me, but he also sets my soul on fire and I can't stay away from him(I'm a Scorpio so ofc I'm drawn to what I can't have hahaha). I decided to get a reading from Tajah yesterday(the first reading after a 2 month hiatus from reading, yay me!) and she confirmed everything that was going on with me and my POI and she saw contact by Thursday and sure enough he contacted me today! She sees that although things might feel a bit hopeless right now, they'll be a positive shift around the end of the month and hopefully there will be committed relationship around June :) so that's were I am at currently. I sincerely hope she's correct as she has been been in the past, but I learned not to dwell on predictions and just kind of go with the flow. Can't be disappointed if ya never had any expectations in the first place hahaha. So yah, Tajah is one of my favorite readers and I feel lucky to have finally found a connection with a reader :)

ps sorry for the long ass post, it was long overdue lol

This is amazing.  Glad things are going well for you!

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #98 on: April 17, 2019, 06:30:47 AM »
I’m going to try her ☺️ Is there a per minute option to talk on CP or do I have to do the $80 package as a new caller? Thanks

Offline calibabe

« Reply #99 on: April 17, 2019, 05:36:06 PM »
I ended up getting contact this morning.  Not the end of the week...

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #100 on: April 17, 2019, 06:54:23 PM »
I ended up getting contact this morning.  Not the end of the week...

OMG wow so another hit for Tajah?! It’s still within the week - actually the middle lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #101 on: April 17, 2019, 09:11:51 PM »
Hey everyone, I just went back and listened to my recording with Tajah from 2 weeks ago. I can already provide a review.
First off, she predicted contact from an ex for April 9 (didn’t happen). Then later on, she said contact on April 15 (also didn’t happen).
Now, grab the popcorn and get ready cause what I’m about to say is beyond ridiculous:
She also said (very confidently) that that this ex of mine has autism and that he hasn’t been diagnosed yet. And that this is the reason that we broke up. Seriously? Autism?? !?????????
I can 1000000% guarantee that he does not have autism. I was involved with him for a while - If he had autism, I would’ve seen the symptoms (I’m in pre-med). Second of all, he’s in aviation -they get tested every 6 months: they go through an extensive physical and psychiatric evaluation, before they can be cleared to work for another 6 months. Their liscence cannot be renewed unless they’re fully cleared. There is absolutely no way that he has autism. NO WAY!!

Then she said I’m gonna meet a new guy (gave me a fairy tale story with this guy). She initially said it’s related to a move to a different place. Then later on, said it’s 100% related to work. Straight up, as I was listening to this, tons of inconsistencies became apparent. As I questioned her about this new guy, she kept changing the story. I think she was bullshiting me the whole time. She changed her story constantly. The story simply doesn’t add up. And the autism thing, that’s just.. I have no words.

Omg sorry you got that bs reading! Sorry i kinda laughed..but yeah that is just...idk...usually if she doesn’t connect she will straight up say it and ask if you connect with another reader....crazy she didn’t do that this time....who knows, you may run into another guy who has autism (not necessarily someone you date) and she was seeing that instead smh

I’d say with her...is if you ask a lot of questions (not saying u did)...she can get confused....almost like Cookie from Keen...especially when it comes to clarifying....

Again, sorry for your experience!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #102 on: April 18, 2019, 09:10:59 PM »
Hey everyone, I just went back and listened to my recording with Tajah from 2 weeks ago. I can already provide a review.
First off, she predicted contact from an ex for April 9 (didn’t happen). Then later on, she said contact on April 15 (also didn’t happen).
Now, grab the popcorn and get ready cause what I’m about to say is beyond ridiculous:
She also said (very confidently) that that this ex of mine has autism and that he hasn’t been diagnosed yet. And that this is the reason that we broke up. Seriously? Autism??
I can 1000000% guarantee that he does not have autism. I was involved with him for a while - If he had autism, I would’ve seen the symptoms (I’m in pre-med). Second of all, he’s in aviation -they get tested every 6 months: they go through an extensive physical and psychiatric evaluation, before they can be cleared to work for another 6 months. Their liscence cannot be renewed unless they’re fully cleared. There is absolutely no way that he has autism. NO WAY!!

Then she said I’m gonna meet a new guy (gave me a fairy tale story with this guy). She initially said it’s related to a move to a different place. Then later on, said it’s 100% related to work. Straight up, as I was listening to this, tons of inconsistencies became apparent. As I questioned her about this new guy, she kept changing the story. I think she was bullshiting me the whole time. She changed her story constantly. The story simply doesn’t add up. And the autism thing, that’s just.. I have no words.

hey guys! so I just re-read my previous review and I feel like I need to add one more thing (for the sake of being fair).
The last few minutes of my reading, Tajah gave me a health prediction and I don’t know, I feel like she might have a point. She said she felt a burning sensation in her legs/muscles while she was talking to me. She asked me to be careful not to burn something at the gym and put too much pressure on my knee. She specifically said it’s related to “excessive exercising”.
I do exercise, but definitely not excessively. However, I’ve had issues with my right knee a few years ago, when I was in college, and then again last year (both knees this time). I did have a consultation with my md and also did a few sessions of physio at the time. The therapist was confident that this is not a knee problem, and said that it’s a muscle issue (which is affecting the knee). When he looked at my workout routine, he said I wasn’t stretching my muscles enough, and that put unnecessary pressure on my knee. Which resonates with what Tajah said:”a muscle issue that could damage your knee” and “don’t exercise excessively”. If by “ exercising excessively” she means “exercising incorrectly”, then she might be right.
Long story short, the issue was corrected but lately, I’ve had a bit of pain in my knees. So maybe that’s why Tajah picked up on it....?? I don’t know. Anyway, I still stand by my previous (negative) review. However, this knee thing seems on point. So I wanted to share that.

Prettt cool update! Totally understand sticking to your original review - I would too lol

Offline embibems

« Reply #103 on: May 24, 2019, 10:39:25 PM »
Tajah missed a contact prediction for me last week, I gave her the week cushion as we say but nada. I'm not surprised tbh, but I will say that Tajah nailed initial contact after the breakup for me. Her timelines are usually pretty damn good so I'm a little disappointed, but.. She's still on my list! Just a quick update :)

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #104 on: May 28, 2019, 12:50:41 AM »
Hi everyone - new poster here - I have read with Tajah twice now - first time in December 2018 and last time just a few days ago.  I really liked her, although looking back at the readings she is more accurate with timelines than overall outcomes (which I think others have noticed as well if I remember correctly from the thread?).  For instance, in my first reading, she correctly predicted a few exact dates when my POI and I would become closer, and we did get closer on those EXACT dates - it was kind of creepy actually lol!   But she also extrapolated from that that upcoming holidays would be good between us (New Years, Valentine's Day), when in reality we didn't celebrate either of those together. 

When I just spoke to her a couple of days ago it was because my POI has been acting distant and weird lately - she gave a timeline for 8 days from then for him to come back out of his shell - I guess we will see about that.  I also disagree with her assessment of why he has been withdrawn towards me, although that also remains to be seen.  But based on some of the other accurate things she has said and especially her uncanny timelines, I think she does have some sort of gift. 

Will update!