Author Topic: Tajah  (Read 63488 times)

Offline Hopeful2020

Re: Tajah
« Reply #135 on: May 05, 2020, 08:42:08 PM »
I’m pretty down right now. How do I go about this?

I'm not an expert yet, I've only started my manifestation journey about 2 months ago. But, for me, I try to catch the negative or doubting thoughts and ask myself "does this hurt me or serve me?" Once I've acknowledged that, I say to myself "it's OK to be upset; however, the Universe/Source/God (whatever your higher power or self is) is always working in my favor". I typically keep repeating to myself that God is working in my favor and only wants the best for me. I try to remind (sometimes it feels like I'm convincing) myself that whatever is best aligned for me will come to me.

I've also tried to me much more appreciative. I mentally say thank you for little things I'm observing such as:
I appreciate the green grass I'm seeing right now.
I appreciate the sun/rain/etc.
I appreciate that I am able to work from home.
Even down to the silly "11:11 make a wish", I've started just saying "thank you" instead of making the wish.

I found that once I started being more appreciative, better things started happening. During this quarantine I got a promotion/raise and manifested things I've been dreaming of for years (material things but still). My biggest shift was to stop asking about a particular POI in a reading and just being open to whatever the Universe most wanted me to know. This has posed its own challenge since it's hard to find someone who is good at General Readings  ;)

Once you start changing your mindset, I promise things will get better. Be the badass you were born to be, Heather!!  :) 8)

I have been working on doing this, slowly, but working on being more grateful and positive thinking.

If you look up Law of attraction on youtube (I like Abraham Hicks LOA) you can listen to meditations and other recordings to help with this too.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #136 on: May 05, 2020, 08:47:48 PM »
I got interested in it and came across a few manifestation podcasts. I currently listen to "Manifest It Now", "Manifest It ALL", and Affirmation Pod with Josie Ong". Now, I work with a manifestation coach. However, before this, I looked up Ginny Gane's site (she is part of Manifest It Now). There's some free stuff on there that could be helpful:
https://www.ginnygane.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Creating-New-Beliefs-By-Ginny-Gane.pdf
https://www.ginnygane.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/3-Simple-Steps-By-Ginny-Gane-2017.pdf

I'd suggest starting with that to see how you feel about it. The biggest thing I've learned is to do what feels good in your gut. It cannot be forced. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Like I said, I'm in the early stages but it's really interesting to me and can try to help!

Also, as a disclaimer, I am not a LOA coach. I'm just really excited about things that made me move from focusing on how an ex POI made me feel and turning the focus to myself. Especially during quarantine, it's been lovely to be "forced" to focus on myself :)

Offline Heather

« Reply #137 on: May 05, 2020, 08:48:59 PM »
Got it. Thank you, I will check it out.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #138 on: May 05, 2020, 08:49:33 PM »
I’m pretty down right now. How do I go about this?

I'm not an expert yet, I've only started my manifestation journey about 2 months ago. But, for me, I try to catch the negative or doubting thoughts and ask myself "does this hurt me or serve me?" Once I've acknowledged that, I say to myself "it's OK to be upset; however, the Universe/Source/God (whatever your higher power or self is) is always working in my favor". I typically keep repeating to myself that God is working in my favor and only wants the best for me. I try to remind (sometimes it feels like I'm convincing) myself that whatever is best aligned for me will come to me.

I've also tried to me much more appreciative. I mentally say thank you for little things I'm observing such as:
I appreciate the green grass I'm seeing right now.
I appreciate the sun/rain/etc.
I appreciate that I am able to work from home.
Even down to the silly "11:11 make a wish", I've started just saying "thank you" instead of making the wish.

I found that once I started being more appreciative, better things started happening. During this quarantine I got a promotion/raise and manifested things I've been dreaming of for years (material things but still). My biggest shift was to stop asking about a particular POI in a reading and just being open to whatever the Universe most wanted me to know. This has posed its own challenge since it's hard to find someone who is good at General Readings  ;)

Once you start changing your mindset, I promise things will get better. Be the badass you were born to be, Heather!!  :) 8)

I have been working on doing this, slowly, but working on being more grateful and positive thinking.

If you look up Law of attraction on youtube (I like Abraham Hicks LOA) you can listen to meditations and other recordings to help with this too.

Have you seen a difference? It took me a couple of weeks but WOW when things started manifesting it really started to snowball! Abraham Hicks is highly recommended by my coach. See, you've already manifested money in terms of saving what I've paid for my coach!! haha, just kidding :)

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #139 on: May 05, 2020, 09:10:18 PM »
It was weird because I was in a bad place, super depressed, just got my heart broke by a guy I was with 6 years, then my Dad died a few months later, and I was sooo lost. I started praying for something, anything, to help and then I went on my YouTube a d Abraham Hicks was the first thing in the feed... so I listened a d then found a bunch more and listened to those. It took a bit to get myself to a place where I would let myself feel good about anything, because I didn't think I should have considering I had just lost my dad. Then I just thought, what if he sent it to me, and that's why I found it, so while I admit it is still an Ongoing process to get myself into a "good feeling" place, I do see that when I can get there, good things happen which then in turn helps me get there a little bit easier the next time. I'm definitely not there 100% of the time, but more than I have been, and i get better as I go. Patience is my issue lol.

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #140 on: May 05, 2020, 09:11:52 PM »
Also, I apparently can not spell AND lol :D

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #141 on: May 05, 2020, 09:34:00 PM »
It was weird because I was in a bad place, super depressed, just got my heart broke by a guy I was with 6 years, then my Dad died a few months later, and I was sooo lost. I started praying for something, anything, to help and then I went on my YouTube a d Abraham Hicks was the first thing in the feed... so I listened a d then found a bunch more and listened to those. It took a bit to get myself to a place where I would let myself feel good about anything, because I didn't think I should have considering I had just lost my dad. Then I just thought, what if he sent it to me, and that's why I found it, so while I admit it is still an Ongoing process to get myself into a "good feeling" place, I do see that when I can get there, good things happen which then in turn helps me get there a little bit easier the next time. I'm definitely not there 100% of the time, but more than I have been, and i get better as I go. Patience is my issue lol.

I love your attitude!! And I definitely believe it was a gift from your dad. I’m so sorry for your loss but I can tell you’re doing a great job!

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #142 on: May 06, 2020, 02:23:52 AM »
Loving the convo here re: Manifestation and LOA! So much good stuff on YouTube that can really help. I have also shifted my focus and energy to doing this rather than seeking readings. So healthy and key to leading a happier and more abundant life.

Offline Heather

« Reply #143 on: May 07, 2020, 07:16:24 PM »
Just spoke with Tajah today. I’m not sure about this reading. My poi told me not to contact him again. Tajah said he would reach out to reiterate not to contact him. This does not make sense to me. He is not the type of person to reach out just to tell me not to. She did say he’s refusing to take responsibility. That resonates.

But then she said other things about the next time I see this person that does not add up. Anyway, if poi reaches out just to argue, I’ll be as shocked as anybody.

Spoke with Lurlene, and she picked up on a detail I did not tell her. She’s a bit on the monotone side and didn’t give a lot of details, but she seemed tuned in. We’ll see about the rest.

Offline Heather

« Reply #144 on: June 02, 2020, 11:37:51 AM »
Tajah turned out to be right after all.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #145 on: June 02, 2020, 01:45:41 PM »

Omg wow! Im sorry about the outcome

I like Tajah

Offline calibabe

« Reply #146 on: June 03, 2020, 08:21:35 PM »

He contacted you to tell you not to contact him?

Offline Heather

« Reply #147 on: June 03, 2020, 08:32:05 PM »

It sounds bizarre, but yes.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #148 on: June 03, 2020, 09:27:18 PM »

It sounds bizarre, but yes.

Whoa.... I wonder what made him want to do that again lol

Offline Heather

« Reply #149 on: June 03, 2020, 09:37:00 PM »
I can’t talk about it right now. Just wanted to let everyone know, she was correct.