Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light or Cookie?  (Read 7207 times)

abarnes1

JUDIs Inner Light or Cookie?
« on: December 28, 2016, 07:46:23 PM »
Curious who people prefer, trying to decide which one to try. Would like to quit for the new year and go out with a great reading to last me a while and give me clarity.

Offline HopefulHeart

Re: JUDIs Inner Light or Cookie?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 08:06:01 PM »
Cookie still is my top #1. She's been right with so many things. She mentioned something back I September that made no sense at the time  discovered last week that she was right

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2016, 08:08:13 PM »
I've never read with Cookie. Judi isn't one to use for predictions. She's great when you're trying to figure out someone else. If you're looking for one last reading, I think I'd try Yona. I haven't used her but her predictions tend to come true even a couple years into the future.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2016, 08:18:48 PM »
Cookie is great with details and random predictions. I find her not as accurate when asking specific questions though. I read with JUDI a few times before and she is really sweet. I wouldn't read with her again because something she mentioned to me was later found out to be incorrect and I was not able to validate the channeling anymore. Cookie has overall proven to be more accurate for me compared to JUDI.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2016, 10:55:59 PM »
I read with Cookie since the beginning of this year, she was spot on my job issue, crazy spot on, but not my love life.  I find that when she told me something, that would happen like 3 months after.  She is remote viewing, so you have to be careful how she interpret the things she see, sometimes doesn't make sense at all, u have to take times to understand.

Judi - I tried two times, I still have to find a way to validate if she is spot on.  The person she channels with seems right...however will see

Add on:  Angel Hannah, psychic without asking person's name at all.  one of her prediction came to pass, not sure if the rest.

Conclusion:  I am still putting Cookie as my 1st fav!

Rediska

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2016, 02:48:44 AM »
That is like comparing apples to oranges

Judi is a channeler and an empath
Cookie is a remote viewer/clairvoyant

However, Judi doesn't really do predictions and she herself states she isn't psychic (well, indirectly).

Offline Dannika

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2016, 04:23:01 AM »
Never read with Judi. Cookie's readings with me have been all over the place and sometimes it's difficult to understand her when she's speaking...at least with me. Like a pogo-stick train of thought. However she is still on the short list of people I call. I don't speak with her too often and I'm not sure if she takes notes or says this to every person calling about a love interest, but she has always told me that I "won't get what I want from this person until 6 months to a year after knowing them". So her outcome has always been the same. Curious to know if she has said this to anyone else?

stargazer

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2016, 05:23:20 AM »
My experience with cookie was similar... she was hard to follow/understand. Never called her again.

stargazer

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2017, 08:37:24 PM »
Stargazer, did Cookie turn out to be incorrect for you? Did she give you a positive or neg outcome?
she did turn out to be incorrect on the things that mattered most. The random little things like someone getting divorced (a friend of mine) was right.

Offline verb18

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2017, 11:16:48 PM »
Okay so ... my first reading with Cookie was amazing. Spot on.

But...I just had a second reading with her after about a month and a half. She told me the complete and total opposite of what she told me the first time - and it was extremely confusing and hard to follow.

Offline verb18

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2017, 11:54:24 PM »
Hey x -

I feel like I've seen a few other people say the same about her. I do feel she does have off days - I can tell in her voice she's def older so that may have to do with her sometimes having off days. I don't doubt she's gifted, I just think sometimes she's not as sharp as other times. I'm just gonna go off my first read w her b/c this one was very confusing lol

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2017, 01:17:59 AM »

But...I just had a second reading with her after about a month and a half. She told me the complete and total opposite of what she told me the first time - and it was extremely confusing and hard to follow.

Did you mention this to her in order to get an explanation for the change?

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2017, 01:26:26 AM »

it not her it all psychic they change there story everytime you read with time again. It make me wonder are they really psychic lol.

Offline verb18

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2017, 04:41:29 PM »
She told me my POI is in love with me and then 2 min later told me that she may just wanna be friends... made no sense. But her first reading with me really did blow me away.

In my most recent read she also kept repeating herself over and over and when I would ask a question, I couldn't get a straight answer out of her but it was almost like she seemed overwhelmed. Nonetheless I left the reading unclear and confused but I do think she does pick up cool things here and there.