Author Topic: Empathic Ted  (Read 32239 times)

Offline aquagirl

Re: Empathic Ted
« Reply #90 on: May 02, 2019, 12:09:40 AM »
Is Ted is an energy reader?

yes he is, he's also an empath.  He's great at seeing the here and now. But timelines aren't something that he's strong with , at least not with me. Hes an amazing person.

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #91 on: May 02, 2019, 08:01:59 AM »
how can you conclude that a person is a fraud because you assume they don't want to speak to you.  Even lets say an advisor blocks you, it's their business, if they don't want to speak to you, its their prerogative. They have no obligation to you. I know it sucks. But that's the reality of it. Its like a kid steals candy in one store, the other store owners aren't going to want him in their store, even if he may not steal from them.  It's how they mitigate risk. You asked what do your reviews have to do with him taking your call? Everything, just like those store owners don't want to risk being stolen from and wouldn't allow that kid in the store, advisor don't want to risk bad reviews from people who are unfair and take things out of context or have unrealistic expectations. or even jump to conclusions, like you just did.

I recently had an amazing call with an advisor, and she blocked me. I don't even know why, not on a basher's list. But then I also know that sometimes keen's system has blocked people on the advisor's listings without them knowing.  That could have happened to either one of us. Quite frankly, i find it disturbing that you go straight to "fraud" without even talking to him first, and honestly if i were an advisor, i wouldn't want to have a client that jumps so quickly to that conclusion, especially without any evidence. and because they didn't get what they want.  I would hate to have you be a reviewer for any business.  And the comment and about energy and chemistry, in this situation is applicable.

I have read with Ted before, and he's an amazing and gentle soul.  He has a high rating for good reason.
Aquagirl I don’t bash advisors on reviews and don’t make a habit of leaving negative reviews unless predictions don’t happen and even then its factual review not disrespectful so sorry your reasoning doesn’t fly with me. Don’t make misguided assumptions about people. At the end of day everyone is entitled to leave honest reviews.  High rating advisors doesn’t equate to ethical.. you should know that by reading this forum. Attacking people who post on this forum says more about person you are then them.

How on earth did i attack you? See it's comments like this, there's a level of overreaction to what is said to you.  You call a person a fraud without any evidence, you say i attack you when i give you an explanation, and even said as much. You accuse me of making assumptions, but fail to see the ones you've made and continue to make.  Misguided? you accuse someone of something without any evidence? how is that misguided? There's nothing wrong with reviews, and I never said your's in particular were bad, but explained why it would be relevant. I also offered another possibility as to why it could have happened.  I stand by what i said, if anything you solidified my original impression.
Aquagirl you are getting a little too defensive for someone who is meant to be a client expressing their opinion ! You clearly don’t respect mine and yet only yours is right. Good luck with that attitude!

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #92 on: May 02, 2019, 02:38:53 PM »
how can you conclude that a person is a fraud because you assume they don't want to speak to you.  Even lets say an advisor blocks you, it's their business, if they don't want to speak to you, its their prerogative. They have no obligation to you. I know it sucks. But that's the reality of it. Its like a kid steals candy in one store, the other store owners aren't going to want him in their store, even if he may not steal from them.  It's how they mitigate risk. You asked what do your reviews have to do with him taking your call? Everything, just like those store owners don't want to risk being stolen from and wouldn't allow that kid in the store, advisor don't want to risk bad reviews from people who are unfair and take things out of context or have unrealistic expectations. or even jump to conclusions, like you just did.

I recently had an amazing call with an advisor, and she blocked me. I don't even know why, not on a basher's list. But then I also know that sometimes keen's system has blocked people on the advisor's listings without them knowing.  That could have happened to either one of us. Quite frankly, i find it disturbing that you go straight to "fraud" without even talking to him first, and honestly if i were an advisor, i wouldn't want to have a client that jumps so quickly to that conclusion, especially without any evidence. and because they didn't get what they want.  I would hate to have you be a reviewer for any business.  And the comment and about energy and chemistry, in this situation is applicable.

I have read with Ted before, and he's an amazing and gentle soul.  He has a high rating for good reason.
Aquagirl I don’t bash advisors on reviews and don’t make a habit of leaving negative reviews unless predictions don’t happen and even then its factual review not disrespectful so sorry your reasoning doesn’t fly with me. Don’t make misguided assumptions about people. At the end of day everyone is entitled to leave honest reviews.  High rating advisors doesn’t equate to ethical.. you should know that by reading this forum. Attacking people who post on this forum says more about person you are then them.

How on earth did i attack you? See it's comments like this, there's a level of overreaction to what is said to you.  You call a person a fraud without any evidence, you say i attack you when i give you an explanation, and even said as much. You accuse me of making assumptions, but fail to see the ones you've made and continue to make.  Misguided? you accuse someone of something without any evidence? how is that misguided? There's nothing wrong with reviews, and I never said your's in particular were bad, but explained why it would be relevant. I also offered another possibility as to why it could have happened.  I stand by what i said, if anything you solidified my original impression.
Aquagirl you are getting a little too defensive for someone who is meant to be a client expressing their opinion ! You clearly don’t respect mine and yet only yours is right. Good luck with that attitude!

LOL oh dear, too defensive? far from it. But I see you fail to see that as well. You're just seeing what you want to, end of story.  I don't like when people lack objectivity, are hypocritical, assume, to name a few.  You know there are people out there that aren't biased and are capable of seeing both sides of the coin, right? I'm about fairness and i don't like when people are unfair to others, regardless of "side".  I never said you weren't entitled to your opinion, but what does pointing out what you accuse others to do have anything to do with lack of respect?  See you make statements and ask questions, people take the time to answer you honestly, you don't like what they say so you go on the attack and accuse them of attacking you , you assume and they make assumptions, do you see the pattern of projection here? I didn't say anything disrespectful to you, I called you out on what you were saying. Plain and simple, if you don't like the truth, that's on you and not me.  Enjoy your day and i hope you find the peace you need. I'll be ignoring all your comments going forward. Good day.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #93 on: May 02, 2019, 06:32:51 PM »
Can y'all take this to PMs? It's a bit much. Thanks

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #94 on: May 08, 2019, 08:44:52 AM »
I think Ted is a really kind man. I was 39 in queue when I got in line weeks ago and spoke to him today. We’ve spoken previously and he remembered me and my boyfriend. Not specific details but he did remember me. He is all about energies, etc. so I can’t really confirm if he’s correct but time will tell I guess.

Offline astrogirl90tron

« Reply #95 on: May 28, 2019, 01:59:40 PM »
I give up. This is the second time I missed him after a month of waiting. I’m just not up at 1am ET when he’s doing calls. I would plan around it but one second I’m 12th and the next overnight I’m 1st and I miss it. Is he answering emails?

Offline Penelope

« Reply #96 on: May 31, 2019, 05:33:01 PM »
I’ve been in Ted’s queue forever that I forgot.  I received his call a few hours after my POI told me he didn’t feel the way he thought I wanted him to.  I asked Ted about that and he said that he definitely picks up strong feelings from my POI towards me.  Whatever was said is not what he is picking up.  So, either my POI is confused or Ted is wrong.  I guess he could also mix energies.  I didn’t ask about third parties.

Offline Scammedbykeen

« Reply #97 on: May 31, 2019, 05:35:47 PM »
Sorry I think he takes notes. No way he can remember all these people. 

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #98 on: May 31, 2019, 05:40:24 PM »
Notes how?

Offline Scammedbykeen

« Reply #99 on: May 31, 2019, 05:41:19 PM »
Advisors have a box on their screen they can type notes in. I’ve seen it when Keen allowed anyone to sign up for an advisor account. I created a fake account one time and saw it

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #100 on: May 31, 2019, 05:44:25 PM »
but did he connect with you? I don't care about anyone taking notes because if it helps them connect with me faster the second time

Offline Scammedbykeen

« Reply #101 on: May 31, 2019, 05:46:03 PM »
Spoke with him twice. First time he was ok, second time after he “remembered” me wrong. Predictions never happened.

Offline Scammedbykeen

« Reply #102 on: May 31, 2019, 05:48:33 PM »
I don’t believe they do it connect faster, they do it to stay consistent, thus keeping you calling more. Second time I spoke with him I just knew he was reading those damn notes as the reading was exactly the same as the first.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #103 on: May 31, 2019, 05:49:25 PM »
well for me two of the predictions he made in the last few months have happened. I don't dwell on timelines anymore :) We all connect with people differently. Good luck to you :)

Offline Scammedbykeen

« Reply #104 on: May 31, 2019, 05:54:00 PM »
Never had a big prediction to happen, I’m sure I never will talking to any of those keen frauds. Oh yeah some little small things happen, but I’m certain those will be the only ones that do. Interesting how predictions are based on how you word your questions to them