Author Topic: Shellytarot  (Read 3341 times)

Offline Alex_tx

Shellytarot
« on: December 23, 2016, 05:34:51 AM »
has anyone tried her out? ive been hearing mixed things about her. some say she is very accurate and very good some say she copy and past stuff. i tried her out because shes very cheap. this is her site. http://www.shellystarot.com/ i did the love horseshoe reading between my ex and a third party and it seemed pretty accurate to what other readers and psychics have been saying. i kinda like to test to waters and try different people out from different sites other than the main ones and a lot of them are coming to the same conclusion. time frames are different but only 3 months apart.

also there is a free reader who does picture reading who is pretty awesome too. https://clairvoyantreadingssite.wordpress.com/ she gave the same thing and time frame with everything like val from keen and an etsy reader.

Offline Truthseeker000

Re: Shellytarot
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 04:55:59 AM »
Rude. Wouldn't read for me after one reading. Said the guy in question was just not good for me so she was not going to bother doing anymore readings. Dirt cheap, but cannot recommend.

Offline Alex_tx

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2017, 06:43:48 PM »
Holy crap. Sorry to hear that. I wonder why she did that?

Offline Truthseeker000

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2017, 06:07:42 PM »
I'm not sure why. She gave me a detailed reading, but when I contacted her a few days later for a new read - Horseshoe spread and Celtic Cross, she returned my money on Paypal and said she was interested in reading for me. I asked her why. She replied and told me I was going to do whatever I wanted regarding my ex even though she was being shown how toxic he was for me. Ummmm, excuse me, but isn't that my choice?! Lol. Anyways, she refunded me and that was that.

Offline Alex_tx

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2017, 06:09:50 PM »
That's either very straight up or really weird lol. It is your choice. I guess. But I did a horse reading and Eleanor 3/6/9 month reading with her and what she said would happen in the first 3 months a 1/3 of the predictions is already happening.

anything