Author Topic: LadyFontaine  (Read 6567 times)

Offline sharon

LadyFontaine
« on: December 14, 2016, 07:41:34 PM »
I am rarely impressed by so called psychics. But she is the real deal. I am deeply impressed by her psychic ability. She knew things, what others didn't pick up, just amazingly accurate. No shuffling cards, straight to the point, no wasting time. I just gave her the name and she provides you with many details. I don't know about the future yet, time will tell.

Offline Baypark1

Re: LadyFontaine
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 04:40:14 PM »
I read with her as well. I thought she was pretty good.   We will see about her predictions though

Rediska

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 06:11:37 PM »
Great reviews! They are pretty detailed.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2016, 10:27:19 PM »
She is great when she connects. She is either hit or miss. She sounded drunk last time I called her and I never tried after that.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2017, 09:39:14 PM »
Any updates?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2017, 10:25:48 PM »
I read with her once and this is a great example of how some readers connect with some but not others. She didn't particularly impress me, and told me with doubt in her voice that it would be a very long time before I saw my POI again, like months if that. It made no sense to me.  I saw him two weeks later. Now that Britbrat mentions it, she sounded drunk on my call too.

Offline sharon

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2017, 09:50:45 AM »
Hi, any updates? I still think she is amazing with what she sees... still waiting on predictions.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2017, 12:55:07 AM »
read with her too nothing has come to pass. I test her once about a person I knew  was marry and she said that person is my soulmate lol. She did pick up there someone around her but she said she very lonely don't known if it true or not.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 01:04:29 AM by lostsoul209 »

Offline sharon

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2017, 03:06:28 PM »
The predictions did not happen. She is so far the best in seeing details but unfortunately recognizing the situation well does not mean that you can see the future. Disappointed.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2017, 08:10:34 PM »
I read with her years ago on a man i was in love with. She told me it would take months for him to contact me again and that i should not reach out because he needed to feel like he lost me. Well i never reached out but he didnt either lol
So inaccurate for me!

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2017, 08:42:59 PM »
She's really good at pick up the present and what your POI is thinking and gauging into their past.
I did an e-mail reading with her last year and she was spot on, my poi and I didn't get back together for like 7 months (her timeline was off), but we ended up breaking up and when I called later that year she asked why i didn't call for advice earlier lol.

Her last reading beginning of this year though is wrong, my POI is with someone new (she said she gave them a 5% chance of lasting past May). They're still together and seem happy.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2017, 12:53:04 AM »
She seemed like she picked up on my first call a few weeks ago, but now that I think about it
It was kinda generic
Anyway I called her Friday and I told her oh I called a few weeks ago and wanted an update, but it seemed like she was just guessing this time and worrying about contradicting herself.
I won't call her again.

Offline sharon

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2017, 10:02:02 AM »
Yes, this will explain why not many people call her. She gets also very upset when you tell her something did not happen as she said it would. She blames you straight away, its your energy, thinking to much blahblah but that cannot be it because eventhough I like the person I ask about he is not my POI. I also like other men. So it is not like that I think of him the whole time. When I asked about another man she talked like there is no chance for the first man anyway... oh now you see no chances for man1, oh I do, it just would take aaaggessss blahblah... she was worried to contradict herself... I should have seen many progresses ages ago, nothing happened... the truth is she guided me wrongly.

When someone is so expensive per minute she should really not ask any questions... she was also wrong as she said he is much older than me, no, he is only 1 year older...

Well the list goes on and on... I will not call her anymore.

We should stop calling so called psychics. Save your money and have wonderful holidays.
Do something good for you and trust your own instincts instead of making them rich and getting more and more confused.

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2017, 06:06:13 PM »
Oh man she picked up on a lot of present details and the incidents leading up to our break up, she said she saw a reconnection happening but it won't be until fall/winter that he reaches out. She saw his face was turned the other way and to just trust the process.. apparently she's seen lots of couples get back together with the energy we had. Only time will tell but today I apologized to my ex for my past behaviors and left the door open .. it's up to him if he wants to talk. Whatever lol

Psychic readings are more confusing than clarifying ironically lol!

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2017, 07:35:01 PM »
She was wrong on her prediction for me in the overall picture.
She did get some minor things right in our reading from December but overall picture/outcome nope.