Author Topic: Thinking its time to say goodbye  (Read 3067 times)

Offline littlepinkcat

Thinking its time to say goodbye
« on: August 19, 2020, 01:22:18 AM »
I joined CP many years ago and have always taken the good with the (mostly) bad, but it's time to stop. They clearly are hiring scripted readers but there are several, and I have noticed this for years, who take bookings then don't call. One is a $15 per hour reader which brings to mind the term "fraud" since that it is a minimum $150 commitment. I've booked repeatedly with some new ones in the past year and get to the front of the line, only to never get a callback. Two queues, to put it bluntly, never move. They just appear to check in and do nothing. One of the customer reps basically said the same thing when he tried to find one after she blew off an appointment. Don't these people have supervisors who do performance reviews?

Offline Anon

Re: Thinking its time to say goodbye
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2020, 05:01:40 PM »
You can now treat yourself with the hundreds saved :)

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2020, 02:27:47 PM »
You can now treat yourself with the hundreds saved :)

Yup! I bought myself a gift for not using that useless money drain of a service.

Offline littlepinkcat

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2020, 11:50:14 PM »
WOW. I am so far from impressed with CP and some of the reps now that I am in fact done. I have been in queues for Barry, Roman and Parnella going back into late May. Not a single completed call yet although Roman apparently tried to reach me out of hours once while I was working. Booked two different appointments with Barry in the span of a month after repeated timeouts and no-shows. She never showed, never sent a note to me or CP saying she cancelled. When I called the customer service area to check if she was ok, the rep actually said they had been looking for her because she just stopped showing up to take calls and didn't notify them. Others had complained about her blowing appointments off as well. Fast forward a month, and she did it again Saturday. BAD customer service.

Parnella was in a league of her own and I mean that in the kindest way possible. She apparently is no longer offering calls, just chats, but doesn't mention that anywhere on her profile. I booked repeatedly, always got to the front of the line, never got a single callback while she sat in the active call aux. Just notifications that I had missed callbacks with options to reschedule. The rep I spoke to BSed me and tried to deflect the conversation before trying to fluff me off with someone else.

I finally got fed up, launched a chat and reached her, only to be disconnected after about seven minutes of silence. The same thing happened when I reconnected. They gave me my money back. 

I AM DONE.

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2020, 10:16:37 AM »

So I confirmed all the CP so called psychics are wrong

So my ex who was coming back, who will unblock me from her life, who is single, and who is deeply in love with me. Lol. Well
 1- is in love with another guy who she is happy with and engaged.
 2-wants absolutely nothing to do with me.

They is like to thank CP for giving false hope, taking my money based on lies and I truly hope there is karma and they all get what they deserve.  I gave every psychic the benefit of the doubt. I said if you can't connect be honest.  Your not GOD. It's ok.  Whoever is waiting for love to come back. They know how hard it is.  CP screws with peoples heads.  Listen who every they got it right for.  Good guess. But these fuckers are trained and there escape tool is "free will".  Free will my ass.  Guys please don't be me and waste money I spent my savings trying to get answers. I thought the more psychics to validate the answer meant is was true. It's not. They all say the same thing. There is a data base they go off of. I'm sure of it.  I'm going to say a prayer that you all find peace and true happiness comes to you whatever it may be!   I'm not trying to be so negative but like those idiots say " the truth hurts". Just know your not alone.  I feel with this broken heart I have. I'm going to talk to a therapist to help me workout and get over my ex.  I need to realize it's over and that's it.  Good luck everyone.!  God bless

Offline sexyp

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2020, 03:21:34 PM »
please name these readers o we know who to avoid

So I confirmed all the CP so called psychics are wrong

So my ex who was coming back, who will unblock me from her life, who is single, and who is deeply in love with me. Lol. Well
 1- is in love with another guy who she is happy with and engaged.
 2-wants absolutely nothing to do with me.

They is like to thank CP for giving false hope, taking my money based on lies and I truly hope there is karma and they all get what they deserve.  I gave every psychic the benefit of the doubt. I said if you can't connect be honest.  Your not GOD. It's ok.  Whoever is waiting for love to come back. They know how hard it is.  CP screws with peoples heads.  Listen who every they got it right for.  Good guess. But these fuckers are trained and there escape tool is "free will".  Free will my ass.  Guys please don't be me and waste money I spent my savings trying to get answers. I thought the more psychics to validate the answer meant is was true. It's not. They all say the same thing. There is a data base they go off of. I'm sure of it.  I'm going to say a prayer that you all find peace and true happiness comes to you whatever it may be!   I'm not trying to be so negative but like those idiots say " the truth hurts". Just know your not alone.  I feel with this broken heart I have. I'm going to talk to a therapist to help me workout and get over my ex.  I need to realize it's over and that's it.  Good luck everyone.!  God bless

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2020, 07:07:50 PM »
Look for a thread I made. The are a thread below this

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2020, 07:46:26 PM »
Hi  hun,

Sorry to hear this..Sounds very tough ..I really really hope u get through it and find someone else better..

Did you only read on CP? Are you able to list those that did not give you fairytale? If you read alot, there will be at least one who gave you a negative outcome.

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2020, 02:35:40 AM »
Nope. Everyone said the same thing.

anything