Author Topic: Casey  (Read 4826 times)

positivethoughts

Casey
« on: May 30, 2011, 10:58:50 AM »
I know we've talked about Casey in different posts but I thought I would start her own.

I read with her for the first time last night. It was a jaw dropping type of reading. She talks about the type of connection you have with guy/girl, why things are the way they are, and it is a type of reading that I've never had before. I was actually scared to read with her but I'm so glad I did because now I GET IT!!! She isn't the type of reader who you will call and say - when is he calling next etc. But she will tell you when she sees things falling into place, can explain the cause of their actions etc.

I would highly recommend a reading with her IF you are ready to hear the what and why of where you are in your life. Do it when you have 20 minutes to spend.

There are times where I think I'm crazy with this SM stuff but I now know I'm not. I've blamed myself for not being able to move on, "what has happened to me", how did I become someone who waits for another,  but I now get it. Her reading also FULLY explained his behavior - and I didn't tell her a thing about it. Some of what she told me he has told me himself. There are no guarantees but what she said felt true - and I mean everything - and I've had plenty of readings and can tell the difference. I literally couldn't believe what I was hearing.

One thing I found interesting, when you have a spiritual contract with someone and they aren't delivering, it can be voided and then you will be set free. But timing is involved with all of this. She is a must call if you are truly stuck. Casey's que is full all of the time now. I wonder if it is because her predictions are coming true or because of her awesome reading. Would love to hear other's experience - especially the "lurkers" out there. Come say hi  :)

**Healer** - I really think you should give her a try.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 11:14:40 AM by positivethoughts »

positivethoughts

Re: Casey
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 11:49:13 AM »
If anyone has experience with her - both positive and negative - I would love to hear it.

positivethoughts

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 11:56:03 AM »
One more thing, the past life SM info Casey gave me is VERY similar to what Jacqueline said. Casey was much more detailed but from a high level, it was the exact same. I just realized that this AM

Offline cheetah

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 02:19:38 PM »
hi im new here and just read your post on casey did she tell you things that were true in your life because i also feel very stuck right now and i want to get out of this feeling now

positivethoughts

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2011, 02:29:51 PM »
Well, she explained why SM is stuck which in turn has made me stuck - and she also told me how and when that will change.

Honestly, I'd be psyched if someone had experience with her stuff coming true.

So I can't say if she is right or not really but I'll know pretty soon.

sammiepoo

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2011, 02:33:29 PM »
I am glad that you had a great experience positive thoughts. She could help me understand this Elvin situation

Offline bjr181

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2011, 02:01:07 AM »
Positive Thoughts- I read with her.  Could you give me a run down of what she told you?  Only reason is, she told me the same thing about voiding the other person.  She said I'd have the opportunity to complete the connection or void it but it would be up to me, not the ex.  I'd be happy to share my notes with you privately... I'd just be interested to see if she uses the same language like Natalie did "long-term, exclusive".

She did say that something would happen between my ex and the girl he was seeing that would cause some legal aspects but nothing has happened in that area to my knowledge so I'm not sure.  Obviously timing could just be off.  But her details were so intricate I was certain it was true.

I

sammiepoo

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2011, 02:02:58 AM »
bj was Casey real good for you? Did you like her

Offline bjr181

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2011, 02:05:27 AM »
I thought she was very interesting and I was extremely impressed when I spoke with her at the beginning of May.  Although one thing she said didn't happen (that I know of) so I'm unsure if she is accurate.  I want to compare notes with PT (if willing) to ensure she isn't giving people the same line.

sammiepoo

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2011, 02:09:38 AM »
Just let me know what happens I am kind of skeptic of having a reading with very many psychics nowdays if you know what I mean I am becoming very cautious! I love Elvin but I am not going to go broke to find out what is in my future all the time that is why I am going to take a online course I am very interested in it! :) When I do develop my ability I am not going to be the one that gives false hope I am going to tell things exactly how I see it.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2011, 10:10:17 AM »
bjr181 - Hi, happy to compare notes. I know 2 other people who read with her and she didn't tell us the same thing at all. But we read with her recently and too early for predictions.

SM is my "soul imprint"
Talked about our past lives together
Entering a 9 year cycle
All contracts have to be resolved during this time - starts July
I'm starting my destiny life path cycle in July
Enlightenment for SM in July (I don't want to type out what brings that on)
Will continue to proceed forward in June but slow until July
She REALLY explained why SM is slow with me - consistent with other readers but her level of detail was cool

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2011, 10:56:24 AM »
Also, I have an ex-boyfriend from a few years ago who ended things very abrupt and it broke my heart. Psychics are all saying he is going to try and come back (who knows) but this is what Casey said about him

- High level soulmate
- Meant to learn emotional lessons together
- NOT meant to spend our lives together
- He messed it up and didn't complete his end of the contract
- He is coming back around to complete it but the door is closed on my part (it is)
- He might be part of my soul family
- I think we could have been friends now if he wasn't such a jerk when we broke up
- I won't be interested in him when he contacts me (very true)

As Jacqueline said, I will get the great privilege of telling him "no thanks". We were in a very serious relationship and he was literally here one day and gone the next. I never thought I would get over him but I did. Now I understand the different connections and WHY I was able to get over him (after 6 month's of crying lol).

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2011, 11:19:47 AM »
One thing I forgot, she said my current guy is who I'm supposed to spend this lifetime with.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2011, 03:05:28 PM »
PT I love your updates, you are so helpful. Can't wait for your good predictions to materialize. Just curious. Would you marry for the second time?

sammiepoo

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2011, 06:48:15 PM »
Okay so if I decide to have a reading with Casey then she isnt going to feed me a bunch of hogwash thats great :)