Author Topic: Anyone have experience with number's in terms of contact dates?  (Read 14830 times)

Rediska

I had several say they saw a number "three" and several say "two." I have also had one say three and four. How do you know who is right? Lady Persephone was the only who said "9." I had one say during the holidays aka Christmas so her guides were specifically feeding her this info.

Whats worse is when most of them say the person will come back and then you have two or three people who say no. Who are you supposed to believe?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 05:56:46 AM by Rediska »

Offline Baypark1

Re: Anyone have experience with number's in terms of contact dates?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 02:06:21 PM »
4 years ago when I started reading with psychics, none of them gave numbers.  This is a new thing I think.  In my readings I got mostly 2 and 3's.  Occasionally a 5 or 8.  Maybe once or twice the contact matched, however, when they say 2 for instance, it means 2 hours, days, weeks, months, 2:00, December 2 and by doing that, they are covering their Butts because when contact happens on 12th we get excited and then think their prediction was right.  I've had so many people tell me contact numbers and none of them panned put, except one or two and the one time, I contacted and then he responded.   I no longer believe in time predictions because 99% of the time,  they are wrong. 

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 03:32:11 PM »
I think it's silly to ask for contact dates. They're usually wrong and put undue pressure on the psychic. I never ask for them. If something pops out of their mouths naturally, that's usually when it's right. But sometimes they throw out dates without me asking, and I think its out of habit from other people asking for specifics. If I do ask for a time frame, I usually just for ask a ballpark sort of time frame like "Are we talking days, weeks or months?" Putting pressure on a psychic is a good way to ruin your reading.

stargazer

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 03:45:25 PM »
What good is it to be given a random number if they don't even know if it's days, weeks, months, the time of day, or date? It's pointless so whenever a reader gives me a number I just throw it out the window. From my experience, no ones ever nailed timing for me with just a number.

Rediska

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2016, 12:29:48 AM »
4 years ago when I started reading with psychics, none of them gave numbers.  This is a new thing I think.  In my readings I got mostly 2 and 3's.  Occasionally a 5 or 8.  Maybe once or twice the contact matched, however, when they say 2 for instance, it means 2 hours, days, weeks, months, 2:00, December 2 and by doing that, they are covering their Butts because when contact happens on 12th we get excited and then think their prediction was right.  I've had so many people tell me contact numbers and none of them panned put, except one or two and the one time, I contacted and then he responded.   I no longer believe in time predictions because 99% of the time,  they are wrong.

I have had store front psychics do the same thing where they see or hear a number and give the same line, "it could be 9 days, 9 on a date, etc." Surprisingly, one of them got it right but this wasn't for contact. Do you remember who got it right for you? and who got it wrong?

Rediska

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2016, 12:34:24 AM »
I think it's silly to ask for contact dates. They're usually wrong and put undue pressure on the psychic. I never ask for them. If something pops out of their mouths naturally, that's usually when it's right. But sometimes they throw out dates without me asking, and I think its out of habit from other people asking for specifics. If I do ask for a time frame, I usually just for ask a ballpark sort of time frame like "Are we talking days, weeks or months?" Putting pressure on a psychic is a good way to ruin your reading.

I know. I wish I knew this before splurging so much money. NONE of the contact predictions have happened so far. It is just that I read on this forum of some people having good luck with timing or reading feedback regarding the readers and then I go and don't get the same kind of luck. Ariesintuition told me she doesn't give timeframes and then I realize that she does but it depends on who. I also realized some of them shamelessly guess. BEWARE of the ones that say,"in a week or so or in the next week." Instead of admitting that they don't know, they rather guess. I am speaking from personal experience.

Rediska

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2016, 12:38:29 AM »
What good is it to be given a random number if they don't even know if it's days, weeks, months, the time of day, or date? It's pointless so whenever a reader gives me a number I just throw it out the window. From my experience, no ones ever nailed timing for me with just a number.

Why can't any of these psychics just ask their spirit guides for confirmation?or use tarot? Most of them (the readers) are channels to the spiritual world and speak with your spirit guides directly. If I channeled and someone asked me for contact, I would ask the spirit guides and rely the info to the client.

Also, I have gotten direct dates and they have been wrong like Nov. 24 and Dec 1. Nope-nothing. So sometimes getting direct dates doesn't necessarily help either. I think most of them should be honest and say they don't know. I would.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2016, 12:41:54 AM »
Tarot is terrible to try to use for timing.

Rediska

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2016, 12:43:21 AM »
Oh. This is a big one! The ones who say, 'I feel it will be in x amount of days, weeks, months,etc." Never take what a reader says seriously in terms of contact dates if they go off a feeling. Again, it is classic guessing on their part. I rather take numbers. feelings do not necessarily translate into actions The guy or woman in question may want to do it but that doesn't necessarily mean they will do it. I rather go for clairvoyants or clairaudients for contact than a empath.

Rediska

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2016, 02:02:56 AM »
Tarot is terrible to try to use for timing.

Ive used this before too  :'(

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2016, 05:41:44 AM »

I have had store front psychics do the same thing where they see or hear a number and give the same line, "it could be 9 days, 9 on a date, etc." Surprisingly, one of them got it right but this wasn't for contact. Do you remember who got it right for you? and who got it wrong?

Angelic dreams and Mystic Raven II got one contact each correct.  About 20 others got it wrong

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2016, 05:52:15 AM »

Because it covers them...nothing more. 

Rediska

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2016, 06:19:22 AM »

Angelic dreams and Mystic Raven II got one contact each correct.  About 20 others got it wrong

Oh ok, that makes me feel better because I have read with at least 20 or slightly more. Did you ever get a timing with Aries Intuition or Lady Persephone?

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2016, 06:27:14 AM »

Oh ok, that makes me feel better because I have read with at least 20 or slightly more. Did you ever get a timing with Aries Intuition or Lady Persephone?
In my experience, nothing with either of these readers.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2016, 08:40:38 AM »
One timing prediction that was really nice and did come true was from Scott Angel, before I started seeing my ex. When I asked for general time frame for my next relationship he said he saw leaves on the ground, so fall. The reading was in July or so. We don't have a long autumn where I live, so its a fairly narrow window.