Author Topic: Note Sharing...  (Read 6699 times)

Offline anna81

Note Sharing...
« on: November 28, 2016, 02:01:34 AM »
I guess this is cheating but I have 2 accounts. I call psychics I have never spoken to before on my secondary account. I call about my POI mostly on my second account. I got a very negative reading by a popular psychic...though she was very consoling and gave me free minutes in order to console me but! As soon as I called the first time on my secondary account...she knew so many things about my POI without me telling her anything but hello my name is... like he's from another country and we are long distance even when he's living here in the states...so so many things...she knew everything...this made me believe her reading was real and no more communication would happen. Everyone on here sings her praises...well today I called on my primary account...she knew nothing about the situation...the call was all over the place. She said my POI and I were very connected and he would be back in my life in a matter of days. That the relationship was there for me if I wanted it. Which makes me wonder...because I worked in a call center and we made noted on the accounts.... do they? Pat58 always knew my name before I said it and would ask me about my POI using his name.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
Re: Note Sharing...
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 02:35:26 AM »
Yeah. I have heard that certain sites have private reader forums where some of the less ethical readers do share information about their clients. Keen and Bitwine are the ones I know of where it's rumored... Can't say for other sites.

Offline sunshineluv7

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2016, 02:37:58 AM »
However I should also say, I have also read about readers saying that when you go into a reading with the intent to "test" then basically you block/shield your own energy, and they can't "Read" it as well. I don't know how true that is either, maybe it depends on how practiced the reader is at reading through things like that, but I have read that several times as well. So, if you were testing - maybe that's why. Either way, makes me wonder about how skilled the reader is. If it was me, I wouldn't go back.

Offline anna81

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2016, 03:13:37 AM »
I wasn't really "testing" her... her last reading made me scared because everyone says she's soooo good. And the things she said during the first reading...immediately amazed me. Because she knew everything I was calling about and about my POI as soon as I said hello. This time...on a different account...she knew nothing about the situation and everything seemed off and the complete opposite of the first reading...she said in the first reading... there was nothing there but in this one she said we were connected and there was a lot there. :/ Psychics are only human...yes...but it is strange. Also a lot of them have been asking about "a trip coming up"... I have no trip coming up but I always confirm with them...yes he travels...a lot.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2016, 04:57:52 PM »
Astro Sarah has been OK for me.  There are times she really is on point but then there are times she's just so  so.  I don't believe any of her time frames have happened though and her outcome changed the last time I talked to her which always annoys me.  Even though I think she's a great person and I love talking to her because it's like talking to a friend, I don't think I'll call her again, just because she's pretty high price wise and she tends to keep me on the phone.  She does have her own website which is cheaper for readings.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2016, 05:10:39 PM »
Astro Sarah has been OK for me.  There are times she really is on point but then there are times she's just so  so.  I don't believe any of her time frames have happened though and her outcome changed the last time I talked to her which always annoys me.  Even though I think she's a great person and I love talking to her because it's like talking to a friend, I don't think I'll call her again, just because she's pretty high price wise and she tends to keep me on the phone.  She does have her own website which is cheaper for readings.

I like her too...but she has been off with timing for me as well...but I haven't talked to her in a long time. 

Offline anna81

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2016, 06:06:16 PM »
I used to work in a call center and when a caller calls in... a screen popped up with their info and notes others in the call center have made about them. I wasn't testing...because it is actually the normal for when I call a psychic for them to say pretty much the same thing... I am not really stuck on time frames. As long as what happens...happens or they are somewhat accurate...they are only humans. I have been getting the feeling from a few that they do share notes this way. LoveNurse7 said something nobody knew but me... now that amazed me. There was nobody to tell her those things because I hadn't told anyone.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2016, 08:04:31 PM »
I've been told a little pop up comes up with your user name and any notes they've made themselves, but for other readers they would have know them for them to share notes. I have no idea how that works. One of us should sign up as a reader to find out LOL.

Offline sunshineluv7

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2016, 02:09:47 AM »
Oh, one other thing. They also can see all past chats/notes on readings they've had with you when you call/start a chat, so don't be surprised by them being like "I remember X" because, they are probably just reading their own notes. I see that on Keen and it makes me laugh in feedback "She remembered what we talked about MONTHS ago! totally impressed!" lol

Offline glamgal

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2016, 01:57:02 PM »
The whole note sharing thing is weird to me. Too many times have I called someone regularly  and they give different time frames/outcomes. Maybe they take bad notes.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2016, 05:05:33 PM »
The clicks you hear when a government agency taps your phone wouldn't be there for a call to a private company. All the company has to do is give you a message at the beginning of a call that says that the call is being monitored for quality control purposes and they can record it legally.

Offline anna81

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2016, 07:29:43 PM »
No... I mean like when I worked in a call center. When someone would call in or we would call out...their account automatically opened on our PC screen and we could see all the notes other people in the call center has written about them. The people would be unaware of a lot of things...we knew and did behind their backs. For 1...the mute button was our best friend. We would mute our end and make notes...call a coworker over and talk to them about the person while the whole time the person on the phone would hear none of this and would be just chatting away. Also we could add someone in to listen to the call and thr caller wouldn't know and we also recorded it all.

Offline anna81

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2016, 09:21:14 PM »
I stopped calling California Psychics and Psychic Source/Hollywood Psychics a while back  (except for Moira that one time in 7yrs) because it's more of a business. Tina Z. used to work for California Psychics and she would whine about how they treated her. I found her through Rick Dees radio program and paid a couple $100 for a private reading with her in 2008. Thinking she must be the real deal and must be worth it. She wasn't. Nothing she told me came to pass. She said I would meet a made about 35, young looking, blue eyes, Sandy brown/blonde hair. Wealthy, nice body, great professional job. Name starts with the letter J. Said he had been my husband in many lifetimes. Also told me he could hear me when I would pray to meet my future husband and he just dismisses it as being something weird. She also said because he is wealthy it would afford me to work with women to help them find jobs and get out of domestic situation and I would write a book. She also said I would own my own cosmetic line eventually. Well...I was 27 then and I am 35 now... and no such man has entered my life. And I literally have 80cent to my name. Starting to think psychics are just thieves telling us lies and occasionally hitting one right in the dark.

Offline anna81

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2016, 09:23:07 PM »
Oh and Tina Z. can now be found on Keen... $10 and she's fake fake fake!

anything