Author Topic: Miss Marla and others... predictions  (Read 23367 times)

Offline anna81

Miss Marla and others... predictions
« on: November 26, 2016, 03:30:18 PM »
She has predicted so many things for me that were accurate. Once she told me things weren't over with a POI (after he said 100% they were! And saI'd he would NEVER want to be with me *ouch*  :-\) She said he thinks it is over but it's not...he will be back! He moved in with me.  She said it in May and he moved in, in August. She also predicted soon after that he would be moving out...and well he did.

In my new situation...with my New POI... She predicted a trip when he and I reconnect  (not that he and I will go on...just him) Karen Lustrup, and Divine Light Readings by Val, and Judis inner light also predicted this trip but he travels week to week all over the US (and world). So this would be highly likely if we do reconnect. Divine Readings by Val and LoveNurse7 predicted this weekend without me asking that there was another woman whom broke us up but he ended this with her this week. (Lady Persephone also brought up this mystery woman... I cannot confirm or deny but I suppected and did cause me to cause drama and fights with him).

What are your experiences with Miss Marla or any of these other psychics?

Offline anna81

Re: Miss Marla and others... predictions
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2016, 04:38:27 PM »
I really trust in Miss Marla. Marla said if I could have patience...no matter how difficult...in him that we would have an Amazing Relationship. Later in the reading I said.. I believe we could have had a great relationship...she stopped me and said no...Amazing! lol she's a straight shooter and sticks to her guns. She had also predicted there was another woman, without me asking, in past readings...but in this reading without me asking she said there were no other females.

You should try her and share!

Offline anna81

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2016, 05:37:33 PM »
I have been speaking to Marla for about a year now...about different things. I have yet to prove her wrong and yes predictions have passed. She did say in my last reading that she didn't see No Contact between my POI and I...she still saw communication being open. He did block me out of the blue and I hadn't tried to speak to him in weeks beforehand. I think she's right though...I think he's might be going through some stuff and men do push people away when they go into their cave. Not really concerned. She's predicted things in the past I thought no way...that did happen. She's a no thrills psychic and tells it lime it is...and doesn't stir you up.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2016, 05:49:39 PM »
What is the "chart" she refers to in her ad? Is she an astrologer?

"Having done my chart for many Clients, it has proven to be a definite WINNER in Love, Business and Career choices.
My Chart gives you a heads up for a Two Week period, for making Money, Business, Career, and Love, Make-ups, Break-ups."

Offline anna81

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2016, 06:41:12 PM »
I have never done her charts but unlike a lot of psychics... I have not a bad word to say about her...she doesn't sugar coat or lead me down a rabbit path. Or lecture me.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2016, 10:39:19 PM »
She had me pick card 1 or 2.
She seemed she was trying to keep me on the line just kept asking me for anymore questions. Asked about ex. She asked if their was another woman involved. (She does have current gf) said my ex was cheating on her. Said my ex likes me but does not love me. Said its not real love. She didnt really go into details. I just felt like she kept me on the phone.
She said i would meet a woman with blond hair and light eyes i guess lol. Idk im not into blonds lol

Idk i didnt feel we had a connection honestly.

I called her again to see if she would tell me the same things. And all of a sudden new people popped up.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 11:08:37 PM by Jjj »

Offline anna81

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2016, 11:59:08 PM »
She always does the pile one or two...you quickly go with your gut. I never like blondes but my POI is blonde. You never know whom you will fall in love with...don't be so limited. 😆 I have green eyes and change my hair color all the time...right now I am a ginger. Hair color doesn't mean a lot.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2016, 12:34:59 AM »
Thats true too. However first she said it would be a blond woman then she said a red haired woman or with red it. Idk like i said i dont feel we had a full connection which is fine cause you wont connect with everyone.

Offline anna81

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2016, 01:14:37 AM »
True

Offline ELLROSEN

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2017, 11:23:09 PM »
I have now been a client of Miss Marla since she became an adviser with Keen last March.    Marla never wastes my time, or money.
Her insight is remarkable, Marla is fast and to the point.   I have never experienced her trying to keep me on the line for $$$$$. Never!
As a matter of fact she is TOO generous with her 5 free minutes.  My Sister bought 6 min Marla knew she could not afford her so she "GAVE"
my Sis 25 free minutes because Donna needed her help.  That is the character of Miss Marla, she is here to help people not steal anything.

I have referred several of my friends and clients, they all rave about their sessions with her, Marla even
described a man who was stalking my Niece, and was caught shortly after.  Was her co worker.  Only Marla saw that.  She describes events
conversations, and what could be possible if we ourselves pay attention to our own lives but informs us of where and what to look for and what is coming.
I have had many sessions with other readers, some good, but, Miss Marla is Bar-none.   
I read some of the comments below, some are totally way off, I know she only has one profile, and started with Keen last March 2016, I was her second customer.
Marla always says "I could be wrong!" I am not perfect.  But I have yet to prove her wrong  about anything, and I have tried believe me.
THANK YOU MARLA for all of your help, and Kindness, You truly are an Angle with a wonderful gift.
Ellen,

Offline britbrat

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2017, 05:12:54 AM »
Does she have her own site? Another member mentioned she has been reading with her for over a year.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2017, 05:17:05 AM »
I'd like to try her off Keen if she has her own site. I searched, but there are a lot of Marla psychics out there. Does anyone have a link to her storefront if it's available?

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2018, 05:08:22 AM »
Any updates on Miss Marla?

Offline Sag78

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2018, 07:59:36 AM »
I read with her a lot last year. She was saying my ex loves me and he will be back very soon. When I told her that my ex engaged she said "sorry" changed  her story

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2018, 10:51:05 AM »
I read with her the other day - she gave me a straight fairytale reading. She assumed I wanted to know where I wanted the relationship to go, and I told her I didn't care about the outcome and was calling about a specific question. She preceded anyway to tell me that me and my POI would be together by Aug 11 of this year....I said that's impossible, he just got out of a crazy relationship ::).

anything