Author Topic: mystic adrianna  (Read 7021 times)

Offline lostsoul209

mystic adrianna
« on: November 22, 2016, 01:36:51 AM »
Have anyone read with her? I read with her twice got same results she gave me a fairy tale ending she said that is what meant to be she my twin flame be patient it will work out it karma.

Offline lostsoul209

Re: mystic adrianna
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2017, 10:19:01 PM »
Anyone read with her? She really have great feed back

ladya

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2017, 10:41:33 PM »
fairytale reader. if someone says someone is your twinflame, hang up the phone. no way to predict if they even exist or how to tell.

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2017, 10:42:08 PM »
she's so expensive!

ladya

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2017, 10:43:18 PM »
never read with someone who has a heading of 99 percent accuracy. impossible.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2017, 11:19:30 PM »
She used to cost like $6 when I read with her. She also send you 2 min free. I read used to read with her she always told me to hold on don't give up on that girl she love you and if she not I tell you that already nothing she said had happen but she told me not to contact that girl and I keep on doing it.

stargazer

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2017, 01:53:38 AM »
fairytale reader. if someone says someone is your twinflame, hang up the phone. no way to predict if they even exist or how to tell.
seriously! I absolutely hate when readers go into twin flames and soul mates. Sorry @lostsoul- hope you didn't believe this reader who fed you bullshit.

ladya

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2017, 02:16:23 AM »
seriously! I absolutely hate when readers go into twin flames and soul mates. Sorry @lostsoul- hope you didn't believe this reader who fed you bullshit.

i do believe in soul mates and what not but not the way people make it out to be and paint it like its some fairytale thing. everyone has a million soulmates, one the karma is done thats it. your karma in this life might be to buy something from that person and thats it and thats a soulmate. soulmates doesnt mean youre supposed to be with them just that you have karma with them.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2017, 03:03:05 AM »
i do believe in soul mates and what not but not the way people make it out to be and paint it like its some fairytale thing. everyone has a million soulmates, one the karma is done thats it. your karma in this life might be to buy something from that person and thats it and thats a soulmate. soulmates doesnt mean youre supposed to be with them just that you have karma with them.

Exactly! and many people misconstrue that to mean they were meant to be with that person. I'm not sure if that is the fault of readers or how they misinterpreted what a soulmate is.

ladya

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2017, 03:40:57 AM »

Exactly! and many people misconstrue that to mean they were meant to be with that person. I'm not sure if that is the fault of readers or how they misinterpreted what a soulmate is.

i think its the way its misrepresented in general and unethical readers play on that knowing a person will be like wow this is my soulmate. ive never heard ethical readers use that word in a reading.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2017, 12:42:22 PM »
Anyone read with her? When I told her she was wrong here what she email me back at least she reply most psychic just block you or don't care. 
dear friend i can only tell you truth from the hearts you both carry i cannot speak or judge other reading you have had from others. move past the pain and hurt thats always been number one priority that spirit has spoke to you. there are guidlines the spirits give to readers if they choose to follow them than they will obtain whats on the other side thats truley meant for them if they choose to not follow than they still will get there but may take longer or have delays.   iam a messanger and there is no blame dear friend just guidlines that you may or may not choose to follow

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2017, 04:40:26 PM »
Email her again and said she was wrong and nothing come to pass and she said what meant to be yours won't come to pass. Last bump anyone read with her that got the outcome right?

sodapopcharm

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2017, 04:42:20 PM »
Email her again and said she was wrong and nothing come to pass and she said what meant to be yours won't come to pass. Last bump anyone read with her that got the outcome right?
i think you mean: what's meant to be yours won't pass you by.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2017, 04:59:47 PM »
i think you mean: what's meant to be yours won't pass you by.
oh yea still waiting for her outcome just want to know if anyone read with her and she been spot on.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2017, 10:57:33 PM »
BUTTERFLIES Are free is her number one fan what she do for a living to call her everyday.

anything