Author Topic: New Psychic on California Psychics  (Read 35360 times)

Offline Bridgee

New Psychic on California Psychics
« on: May 29, 2011, 05:41:26 PM »
Hi Everyone and Happy Sunday! :)

I just wanted all of you to know that I just got off the phone with a psychic that is new with California Psychics.  Her name is Demi.....ext. 5510

I have to say that she is one of the best I have ever had.   She was extremely accurate in picking up what I am about and what I need to work on.  I knew she was the real deal when she picked up on my family dynamics.  She is also good at making predictions.  Trust me - she is very honest too - I did not pick up any sugar coating just heartfelt honesty.

The highest rated psychics I have spoken to are Miriam, Uli, Jacqueline, Red and Anasla and  I have to say this woman has more psychic ability than they do.  Seriously!!!  After only 3 days with CP, her queue is always full and I can see why.  Trust me - her rates will sky rocket.

I called CP after the reading and raved about her.  The cust serv rep said that have received numerous calls about her and the cust serv rep said that her per minute rate will skyrocket fast.  I can guarantee that.  She was unique - almost like an angel giving you your personal message,  She cares and is very encouraging and enlightening.

So get her while you can.  She was worth every penny to me.

Bridgee

sammiepoo

Re: New Psychic on California Psychics
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2011, 05:43:37 PM »
We better call her within the first 3 months that she is their because she will be at 10 dollars in no time! Wow thanks I will have to give her a call and find out what is going on with Elvin

sammiepoo

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2011, 05:52:13 PM »
Wow! I went to view her and she is real pretty her que is full and her next available appointment will be on Wednesday! I am going to really give this gal a call maybe on friday, cause I could book and appointment and it would only be 70 dollars for 20 minutes :)

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2011, 05:54:33 PM »
Hi Sammie:  I would do it if I were you and if you do - I would love to hear how it goes.

Bridgee

sammiepoo

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2011, 05:58:22 PM »
okay wow her and another new one named evangelina will be at the top in no time! Is red really that good?

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2011, 06:03:35 PM »
Hi Sammie:

In all honesty Red did not have that Wow factor for me and nothing she predicted happened.

There used to be a psychic on CP named Freya who later changed her name to Lucia.  She was incredibly good and I cannot believe she did not do better.  She left CP quite a while ago.

I have not read with Evangeline but I have to say I was more drawn to Demi.  Now I know why.......

BRidgee

sammiepoo

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2011, 06:06:02 PM »
I like Jacqueline what did you think about her did anything happen that she predicted and I am definately going to give Demi a try

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2011, 06:07:14 PM »
Sammie:  I will write you later...I need to be somewhere.

Later,

Bridgee

sammiepoo

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2011, 06:07:47 PM »
Okay thanks

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2011, 03:33:47 AM »
Hi Sammie:

Well I am back and I wanted to answer you about Jacqueline.  I read with her quite a while ago so I don't remember everything 100%.  She made predictions for me but I caanot say that any of them came to fruition.  What I like(d) about Demi is that she could tell me why I am having the issues I have and offered advice and what she felt would occur for me.

Speaking of Demi - did you make that appt?  She is booked solid for all of next week.  I am not surprised. 

sammiepoo

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2011, 03:36:16 AM »
I did not get to her in time and she is what I need :) Maybe next week :) I can schedule it

Offline cheetah

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2011, 03:40:29 AM »
i have an appt with demi can you tell me if she told you things that were true what makes her so good to you

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2011, 04:12:32 AM »
Hey all,

I'm in the queue for Demi. Will probably read with her tomorrow and will report back on my experience.

I read with Saphira because someone said they had a good experience with her, and unfortunately I cannot concur. She asked me A LOT of questions and things she said seemed very generic. She gave me a motivational chat mostly. I'm calling CP to tell me about people and situations in question and give predictions. Not a motivational pep talk. Will update you guys on Demi tomorrow.

sammiepoo

« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2011, 04:19:42 AM »
I agree Liz :) I hope it works out for you! Hopefully I can read with her next week! We shall see!

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2011, 04:15:34 PM »
Hi Cheetah (my favorite animal by the way - good name choice):

Regarding Demi:  It is hard to put into words.  Let me start by saying that I have a situation in my life that is very frustrating to me.  She knew right away what was going on in my life and what the source of the frustration was and why. She gave me a lot of encouragement and did make a prediction that sounded very realistic to me. 

Also, during the reading I had my two dogs (cavalier king charles) Lilly and Gigi next to me,    They did not make any type of noise and she knew there were dogs near me.  I asked her if she reads pets and she said yes,.

So I asked her why my Lilly has problems eating. She knew Lilly's personality to the T and told me why she had problems eating - sensitive teeth -which makes sense.

I know this my sound corny to you or anyone reading this and if it does I don't mean it to.  When Demi spoke to me it was as though she was channeling an angel that was talking directly to me - telling me what I needed to know.  It did not sound generic or scripted.  It was taylor made for me. 

I will never forget my reading with her I can tell you that.  It was different from anything else I had experienced.  I hope to hear what you all think.

Bridgee

anything