Author Topic: He Came Back- My Story, the Lesson Learned, and How to Get him Back  (Read 5907 times)

Offline DiamondGirl808

Hello Everyone,

I have been reading this forum for awhile now (I just shut down my old account and created this one).

I am not usually one to post on this forum. I tend to just read other people’s experience in an attempt to finalize a decision when calling a psychic. That being said, I have read with basically all of them. That’s right. I have read with over 90% of the people suggested here on this site be it from Keen, California Psychics, Psychic Source and even AskNow…(which I highly do not recommend… total scam). I have read with the top readers recommended on Keen and CP (which were my two main “go-to” sites), and I am here to tell you all, after 6 months of non stop calling for the sole purpose of getting assurance and “feeling better” about my situation that it has finally, come to an end. In fact, it has actually come to an end a month ago but I now feel ready to fully share my story with you all.

Let me start off by saying that majority of us here are in a time of heartbreak or hurt right now… you would not be on here on a daily basis if you had the answers you needed to fix whatever situation you are going through right now. That being said, your chances of a psychic truly turning your life around is a 50/50 chance. Either they are right, or they are wrong. And in the end, it puts a dent in your wallet because even if they were right, it a) would have been bound to happen either way then so you did not have to spend money and/or b) they could have taken a lucky guess and through this “one shot miracle” they were able to grab out of their ass, you believe their abilities are legit thus you continue to spend money on a lie.
Of course, I am not telling any of you to not call psychics because, it’s nice every once in awhile to get answers that you simply cannot get in your everyday life. It is nice every once in a while to hear a voice tell you that everything is going to be okay-I get it. And with these “nice” responses we receive, depending on how we handle what has been said, it either pushes us to continue living our lives in a positive outlook, or, (and sadly the second reason is usually what tends to happen to us) we become dependent on these psychics because we are so blinded by the pain that we have faced from our situation and the only way we are able to feel an ounce of relief for even a minute is through a highly expensive call with a stranger you have never met. I am 100% guilty of this.       

Now before I actually get into my final story, I just want all of you to take a minute and think about the situation you are dealing with right now. The situation in which you spend hundreds of dollars on to get answers that never fully get answered. I want you to think about that. Now think about what you want the final result to be. Does it seem realistic? If you have enough reasons to support why that would be realistic than I am telling you right now. You do not need a psychic. You need to have patience and live your life. If there is even an ounce of hope in your situation that you believe will happen, then know that it will happen. Of course, this is extremely broad and I am sure there are some of you who think that it is absurd of me to even say such a thing when I do not know your situation personally, and some of you are probably right. But then again, you must assess your own situation in order to illustrate a clear picture of whether your end result is realistic to begin with or if it is all a fictitious image you’ve illustrated in your head. See, there are many members on this forum who have outed certain readers for being a scam because they just found out that their ex is with someone else or getting married, etc. and how it has been that way for over a year and how they had no idea. Well this is where I jump back in to what I said earlier. Getting answers from a psychic (scam or not) is not enough to believe that a situation is going to happen. You need to have enough evidence and reasons to back up how the answers will come to fruition. If you have not spoken to your ex in over a year, and during this time you have no idea what they have been up to, (moreover, you have not reached out to them and vice versa), then talking to a psychic during this time of “no contact” is basically the equivalent of inserting all your money bills into a paper shredder. What I am really trying to get at, is that YOU are your best psychic, and YOU need to love yourself and understand that although life may seem like a dark hole right now, that YOU ultimately make the final decision and through what YOU can do for yourself, YOU will get your answer.

Do I believe in Psychics? Definitely. I always will, and I believe that we all are to some extent, it is just that there are some who are stronger in this field just like there are some people who are better at singing than others and so forth. Do I believe that any of the online psychics were legit? Absolutely not except for one. Now before I get into some of the readers I just want to say that they actually all got the final outcome right, but I do not believe that they were actually able to see the final outcome, but rather told me in an attempt to make me feel better or feed me a fairytale much like many of the members here who got their hopes up and in the end faced even more heartbreak than from the beginning. Just on the top of my head let me just mention some of the Keen readers who, inadvertently got final outcome correct, but things that they “picked up” on and contact predictions were never correct. Some of these readers are: Alphafemale, Judi’s Inner light (Empath- but threw in some contact dates that never passed), Bodymindspirit (another empath), Sincerity, Aries Intuition, QueenofCups18, LisaDianne (another empath), Sapphire21 (another empath- told me my ex (now boyfriend again) cheated on me… that was just not the case), Mystical Moon Shadow, Soul Angel, Kiery…. On California Psychics: Dominique, Walter, Anasela, Jean, Tajah, Nadya, Eden etc. I can go on and on but you get it right? I read with all of them, and not one single person was able to pick up anything between me and my man and not one contact prediction ever came to pass, yet they could clearly tell that I was desperate for answers so each one said he would come back every time I spoke with them. Now the only reader who was able to pick up things from my situation was Abundant Visions, Gaylene. (I have heard mixed things about her but keep in mind, not everyone will click with a certain psychic). Anyhow, looking back at it, if we are just hearing the surface layer of my story and the outcome, then yes- they were all correct about my situation. But furthermore, my concern with this is that I worry how authentic and ethical they are as readers to give such a firm answer like that without being able to ever pick up anything about my situation as well as me and my partner. And we have all seen other members here who were not so lucky with their final outcome who were given the same answer as me and so through this it is clear that I was just like everyone else to these readers and it just so happens they hit the jackpot with my particular situation. So in other words, they got lucky and if I were some overly impressed customer who overlooked the fact that they had ZERO ability to actually hone in on my situation then I would have called them to tell them they were right and that my man is back which inadvertently boosts these psychics' egos into thinking they really are psychic and so they continue feeding more fairytales to helpless people and god knows how long it will take until they hit the jackpot again with a one hit wonder customer. So in a way… it is sort of a vicious cycle we are putting ourselves in to begin with.

So with all of that in mind, you are probably wondering what happened with my situation. Well, after 6 months of excessive calling and racking up my bills I could build the Great Wall of China with all the numbers on it, I decided that if he truly wants me, and if I truly believe we will end up together, then we will. Now mind you, in order to just get out of bed one day and decide to stop an addiction that has been taking over your life for a good chunk of time is seriously impressive. I for one cannot do that, but A+ for effort am I right? I have attempted prior throughout these 6 months to just stop and of course, with the predictions these so called psychics have imbedded in my head, my need to call every other day to get verification continued. But with time, I was able to cut down my need to communicate with these people since I started to catch on that these results were not going to happen, or especially not if I am revolving my life around it. And so, with baby steps, I was able to recover by keeping myself busy with school, work, and friends. Adding onto that, around the time I started to stand on my own two feet again, my good friend went through a breakup with her boyfriend very similar to my situation. The way that she dealt with the break up and how she longed to get him back when he clearly needed space triggered a light bulb in my head to go off because their situation very much mirrored mine and through them, I was able to see that if my friend continued to act the way she did, she is only prolonging the possibility of a reconciliation because her energy is all directed towards this guy. And come on, we ladies have enough problems to deal with that it is almost sad to think that we need a man in order to feel complete. So because of this as well, I thought about how I cannot let myself do this because seeing it from an outsider’s point of view, it does not get you anywhere and if we force something or someone to feel or do something just so we don’t feel crappy in the moment, we are only pushing what we want further away.

While healing and finally feeling sure of myself again, I forgot about psychics and the predictions that have been made, I just lived my life with my head held high continuously believing and knowing that he will come back. Of course, I also did my research knowing that he has not been with anyone, I am very much still connected with his friends and so with these “reasons” (which is what I emphasized on at the very beginning) I was able to see that it is realistic and so therefore, I believed that it would happen. Now I cannot stress enough, that this very particular story and outcome is 100% just my experience, because you could very much have the exact same scenario as me where you have done your research on your guy and he’s not with anyone and you have ended things on amicable terms but freewill does what freewill does, so who knows what or who will enter his life tomorrow, which is why it is 50% belief and 50% intuition when it comes to this. And again, at the end of the day, you are your best judge and best guide to what you want in life. It sounds cheesy I know, but it is true. So after basically not feeling any more sadness or depression in my life, low and behold, he entered back into my life. I won’t get into the little details of how we got back to where we are now, but I felt it was important to share that you do not need verification from anyone else but yourself especially not from someone you spend your hard earned money on with the possibility of you falling into a deeper, darker hole if what was promised never comes true. Believe in yourself before turning for help to someone who may or may not be a scam. If you need to turn to someone to resolve whatever issue you are facing then consult with a friend or family first before slapping your wallet down for a game of life or death- metaphorically of course.

I am in no way telling you to stop calling psychics because it is undoubtedly your choice and your decision, and at the end of the day, do what you believe is best for you. But I hope that you can at least take something from what I wrote and really trust that you are loved and you do not need answers that will ultimately be answered if you believe that everything will turn out for the better in the end.   

Love and good luck,
Diamond Girl

PS Feel free to message me if you need to talk! Always here xoxo
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 05:51:14 AM by DiamondGirl808 »

Offline Jjj

Re: He Came Back- My Story and the Lesson Learned
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 03:22:06 AM »
Congratulations to you.
Pretty you moved on with your life with an open heart and mind to anything. And felt in your heart eventually you guys would be together again. Thats pretty much how alot of stories end up when they let go of the outcome

Offline Hopfullness

Re: He Came Back- My Story, the Lesson Learned, and How to Get him Back
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2016, 02:42:30 AM »
Thnak you so much for sharing your story as well as your insights on how it all came about.
I have called less than 5 times since say September. This has been a huge victory for me.
I am trying to live just as you have done - with more faith and reassurance and love for
myself.

Good luck

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
Re: He Came Back- My Story, the Lesson Learned, and How to Get him Back
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2016, 02:04:43 AM »
Just my two cents - one, thanks for sharing your story, and I'm so happy you ended up back together! The thoughts I have on the majority of what you wrote, though, are this - you are assuming that talking to psychics is a logical decision, which of course nobody would say "let me spend so much cash to talk to someone on something I'm not sure will happen" - logically, that's a terrible idea. It's an emotional decision, as you did touch on. I can say for myself personally that most of the time when I do reach out it is because I need support, someone to talk to, and in my case I don't get very good advice from family, and friends have the "he's a jerk, move on" attitude as soon as anyone does anything even remotely suspicious. So, I don't have a support network. It's me, myself, and I, and prayer, and at times when I'm really low, the readers I go to.

The way it HAS to be looked at, is this: IS the money a person spends to talk worth it, EVEN if nothing that was said happens? Did they help you get through a rough spot, give you good advice, perhaps add in some life coaching or make you feel better about yourself? Are they helping you to grow as a person? If so, then it doesn't matter if the prediction comes true. Those are the types of readers I go to.   One could argue, go to a therapist. I can say, haha I've done my share of that and they simply do not necessarily offer the same kind of support, plus the "on demand" aspect is missing.

My two cents, FWIW. I don't want anyone to feel ashamed of talking to psychics to get through a hard time. Yes, there is better things to do with money - we all know that, logically. But when your heart and/or spirit is broken, and you know you won't get any satisfying support from your circle of friends, then really if you find the right people they can be a great help. And yes, by all means try to distract yourself first. But if something is gnawing away at you, then do what you need to do.

My advice to anyone reading would be... the best readers don't do timing/timing is a hit or miss even with the best readers that DO do timing. If they sell spells or energy work, this is stuff you can learn and do yourself. Don't ever pay for it. If they encourage you to come back in a way that seems they are trying to get you to be dependent, don't fall for it. They are trained/know that being very caring is how they get you to come back and pay more money. Of course, a regular human would say "let me know how it goes" but, you need to stay in control and think "I don't need to spend X per minute to tell someone how it goes, I'll call back when *I* need to, I am not PAYING this person to be my friend!"

And I agree, end of the day you have the same intuition that a reader does, but in different strengths. However, you can't "feel" it when overwrought with emotion. So, get through your emotions however you can - ITS OKAY TO BE REALLY UPSET, JUST LET IT OUT - and then get to that small, still place within yourself. You'll get your answer. You may still feel weak at times and that's OK.

Lastly - I wish Gaylene worked for me. She maybe nailed timing 2/15 times, and the rest was way off. Last we spoke, she told me my POI would suddenly turn up with the idea to get married and that would be his solution. Maybe it will still happen...but I last spoke to her a very long time ago. Even she said that rarely ever comes up in her readings, we were both a little shocked given how left field it seemed. 

I can't say I'm back together with the person I started calling (this time) about. We had a lot of reconnections, but so far have not officially gotten back together, if we ever do. So the takeaway: Learn to handle your own $hit, OR accept that you're paying for an expensive version of on-demand therapy with a twist (once you find someone who has proven a track record with you and you decide to keep consulting with them). It could be a very long, expensive ride, and what you DON'T want is to sit there at the end of it single AND broke/pissed because you spent so much cash on a dude who moved on with his life. I think that outcome can be avoided if you accept that what you are paying for is advice with a twist, instead of predictions.