Author Topic: Saaqi  (Read 22215 times)

Offline Baypark1

Saaqi
« on: October 19, 2016, 03:47:36 PM »
Has anyone read with her?  I've had a few readings and she's been really good.

Offline bluebelle

Re: Saaqi
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 05:27:33 PM »
i have read with her. she's really sweet and i agree, she's been good.

I liked her too. she's very nice to talk to and realistic.

Offline Lovetodance01

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 05:44:00 PM »
I'm going To give her a try one of these days. How is she with dates and timelines?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2016, 06:22:35 PM »
  The other day she gave me 3-8 days for contact. Today is the 3rd day.  At this point, I would rather NOT hear a time frame because expectations get in there and then if it doesn't happen it's a huge disappointment. 

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2016, 07:02:14 PM »
  The other day she gave me 3-8 days for contact. Today is the 3rd day.  At this point, I would rather NOT hear a time frame because expectations get in there and then if it doesn't happen it's a huge disappointment.

Same here. It can really ruin things to get all excited and then have it not happen.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2016, 11:50:06 AM »
Presence-Oh yea...like I have noticed Val getting more busy since that thread. So yeah, we definitely help them out with these threads...or I should say sometimes hurt them depending what is said on this board.

Now, you guys have me wanting to try her...so I think I will soon  8)

Offline Jjj

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2016, 01:13:05 AM »
After reading all your posts, I gave her a call. I really liked her!

(And I don't say that lightly. If anyone has read my posts, it's evident I can't stand/borderline despise most of the Keen readers I've spoken to.)

She read my situation accurately. She was intelligent and grounded. I felt good after the call--not just because she said a lot of positive things, but because what she said made sense to me and fit in with my current situation.

She gave me a timeframe for contact of November. We'll see what happens.

I'd call her back again. Her rate is reasonable. She's not a total flake. She never talked about herself. She was professional. It was a good experience.

Something I wonder:

I would have never known about her if Baypark1 hadn't started this thread. I wonder, do you guys think these threads boost a psychic's business when we rave about them and diminish their business when negative things are written?

I'd be curious to know how much of a bump in business Saaqi got from this thread.

Which one did you arrange a call on? She has like 3 listings

Offline glamgal

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2016, 01:16:13 AM »
Jjj-Where have you been? You have been MIA lately  8)

Offline Jjj

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2016, 02:52:47 PM »
Jjj-Where have you been? You have been MIA lately  8)

I know right! Honestly i have been working on my life and trying to not really give into psychics anymore. Im learning so much about LOA and i love doing PW technique. There are just healthier better ways to live than getting a psychic reading everyday. I get one or two a month but even then my reactions with readings have changed......like i dont get caught up on timeframes. So many things change timeframes.

I saw something that s psychic had posted. They pretty much said when doing a reading they give you the highest most probable prediction they see...there are many different roads that you can take but what they tell you the one that they feel is the strongest one you will take. But it can change do to you or others.

So to me its okay to get a reading once a month or every few months, but im done getting reads every week. I can help shape my future with my positive thoughts and god/universe know when things are coming and the perfect timming.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2016, 02:24:27 PM »
Okay so i completely forgot i was in saaqi waiting line for a few days and got a reading with her.

She was very polite, she didnt ask questions. She gave me a view how things were going with my love like with my girl. Pretty much that she does love me put is not focusing on that right now but will be by the end of this year. Going into 2017.

Of course idc about timeframes to much. But i will remember this reading and see what happens. Still focusing on me and my goals first. Will be back to update

Offline glamgal

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2016, 09:32:25 PM »
 8)

Offline Jjj

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2016, 07:23:50 PM »
Did she say to any of you that you ex had feelings for you but put them on the back burner?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2016, 07:32:44 PM »
Not with me but someone else did in the past. I just can't remember who it was. 

Offline Jjj

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2016, 07:49:38 PM »
Do you know if she was right with them?
( not saying its not true in my situation with my girl)

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2016, 07:56:22 PM »
Do you know if she was right with them?
( not saying its not true in my situation with my girl)

Sorry, I meant another reader, not POI. 

anything