Author Topic: Any thoughts?  (Read 3808 times)

Offline Hopfullness

Any thoughts?
« on: October 05, 2016, 04:03:06 AM »
Edited
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 08:52:46 AM by Hopfullness »

Offline Hopfullness

Re: Any thoughts?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 04:19:45 AM »
Wow, you think? Amazing. I cannot trust my own reactions. THANK YOU for your opinion  ;)

Offline Hopfullness

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2016, 04:40:28 AM »
I've known her for seven years and it all began with me telling her I had feelings...because I really did. I had this sense she was the one and I didn't know how to just trust life to bring us together. At the time she told me she wasn't interested but then we became good friends. Then there was always innuendo and then a big break up and then another. So yes, I've told her. She knows my feelings. I've not shared them recently though. I can't for the life of it see how we'll ever come together. I used to have hope but now it seems impossible to me.

Offline Grounded

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2016, 03:24:19 PM »
I think you're reading too much into it. Women who don't want anything more than just friends wouldn't bother with that kind of exchange

I agree with Sagittariusmoon.  Just chill and see what happens.

Offline Hopfullness

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2016, 09:51:38 PM »
Thank you all for sharing your perspective. Super appreciate it and it saved me from a potential binge.

Lol Fluttershy! The thing is we have gone for 1.5 years without hardly a word. Then she came back into my life recently with a nice email exchange. That's all.

You are all right with your advice - let it go, keep moving and if it's meant to be it will be.

I've never been one to hold on but I felt something with her I've never felt before in my entire life. That's what makes moving on difficult. You feel like you're giving up on a great thing.

Lady P was my go-to although at some of I've read with everyone. Lady P always said she would need coddling, support, a lot of understanding. Many told me she's been hurt very badly and is now super closed.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2016, 09:58:41 PM »
Ok, my cynical side is asking, are there any other things she could want from you ? Sometimes people come back around when they want a favor, anything from tech support to helping them move.

Offline Hopfullness

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2016, 09:07:37 AM »
I mean, it's possible she wants something from me but I don't know...