Author Topic: Darcy saw it  (Read 3111 times)

sammiepoo

Darcy saw it
« on: May 25, 2011, 09:33:27 PM »
Hey guys I just realized that Darcy saw this coming I am going over my notes that I took when I read with Darcy. She said I would hear from him around the 28th of may and we will get back together but their is going to be lots of negativity and then I asked will we be together longterm and again yes but lots of negativity. She said he loves me and they all do but that he feels like I am way better off without him and thats why he is acting like he is to me. Chloe had said something about a sacrafice.

Offline cj

Re: Darcy saw it
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 11:06:30 PM »
Well it sounds like Darcy was wrong bc you guys are not back together and the negativity she predicted to me sounds like a guess.... :o

Anyways try to keep yourself busy, staying on the computer talking about Elvin will def just keep you in a sad obsessive state...try to enjoy the warm weather...and I agree...go out and enjoy the pool...that is super refreshing..try to do something refreshing for yourself at least once a day since you have free time now...being busy def keeps things away from your mind for a bit. ;)

sammiepoo

Re: Darcy saw it
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 11:49:16 PM »
okay thanks I just think it is going to be a long bumpy road! I layed in the tanning bed though