Author Topic: Trying to stay patient...  (Read 6572 times)

Offline LiveLaughLove

Trying to stay patient...
« on: May 25, 2011, 04:10:39 AM »
Hi everyone,

Im new to Psychic Reviews and have gotten alot of good info so I want to say thanks to everyone who has helped me and answered my questions :)

Anyway, I've been working on my patience lately especially after my last relationship but some days I just feel like shit....like it's so hard sometimes. I received readings from the time me and my ex broke up (Jan) till about middle of April (through Keen) and all those people got my hopes up! They told me I'd hear from my ex April,some said May...and here it is the last full week in May and I haven't heard from him...it makes me so sad because I truly feel that he is my other half...I never felt this type of connection with anybody I've ever dated or been with...from the the first date till today, the connection btwn us was so STRONG! Like I can't even explain it! My ex did some stupid stuff and made some decisions without thinking ahead aka a future btwn us and now Im stuck alone.  I've done everything possible! I had readings, I prayed and begged God, I even purchased a book of tarot spells to attract my ex back to me...and NOTHING! I am so devastated...some days I just feel like dying.

There are a few people that I am talking too but none of them do I have a connection with...they are really just place holders which pisses me off and makes me mad because I don't believe in using someone as a rebound. I just hope everything works out in the end regardless if it's with my ex or with someone new.

sammiepoo

Re: Trying to stay patient...
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 04:17:51 AM »
I know what being paitent is about I am trying to be paitent with Elvin and dont seem like I can :(

sammiepoo

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 04:48:21 AM »
talking to a guy on plenty of fish named brandon

positivethoughts

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2011, 10:35:53 AM »
I have a thought about all of this. For those of us who might have too much psychic information, maybe that's part of the problem. Really, we aren't supposed to know everything that's going to happen. We have lessons to learn and how can we learn them when we know what is coming? I'm a true believer in psychics because I've had some wild predictions come true. I know they aren't 100% and get stuff wrong but I really don't think we are meant to know everything and maybe once we are willing to give up some of that "control" things can start moving. I hope I can get to the point where I just use psychics to validate current concerns or issues as opposed to telling me what is coming up.

My entire reason for using psychics is to avoid being blindsided like Sammiepoo was (and countless others on here). But it happens anyway - because there is a reason for it to happen. I was blindsided in November and it sucks. But the psychics were right in that it wasn't over. So we can try with all out might to find out what is coming up but I guess the bottom line is, we'll never know everything.

I hope today is a good day for everyone. We deserve it! Pray no one gets blindsided.
xxoo
PT

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2011, 11:07:54 AM »
Well said PT, i sincerely hope that today no one gets blindsided.  I had a crappy morning -_-, that sinking feeling in my heart hurts like hell......BUT it is wednesday and i look forward to the weekend and sleeping in!

Cheers to all today!

Offline cj

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2011, 11:18:36 AM »
I agree with you totally PT...we are def not suppose to know everything which is why we only get 80% of the information and not the 20% that only GOd knows...we are told only a piece of what we are suppose to know...even the bad readings are a piece of that puzzle..lets face it no one here isnt given a choice...the choices are it will or it wont work...we will or we wont wait...either way getting a reading in itself changes the outcome. Just because we've waited months or years still doesnt mean the wait will not be a bit longer...just beacuse  they see them coming back doesnt mean they will leave again. We are only suppose to know exactly what is utterly necessary for our growth.

We still have to learn on this earth...its not all about granting our wishes.

With that said, I agree completely with you PT I too just ask about the now. I already know the possibility of whats to come. All I can get guranteed about is what is happening now. As long as we keep staying in the moment we are able to learn what we are suppose to learn and help things push thorugh. We cannot just say we are learning patience....NO..its way more to it than that...I know people dont care about teh lessons because they hurt but they are the ONLY reasons why we really are brought together with these people.

have a great day everyone and try to enjoy your free time because its summer and they're out enjoying their time...so enjoy yours  8) :)

positivethoughts

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2011, 11:39:01 AM »
cj - I was thinking the same thing. We know they are coming back but that doesn't mean they won't leave again. Or there won't be another "lesson". Or maybe we'll decide we don't want them. Wouldn't that be easier? lol
hope you are feeling alittle better.

Offline cj

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2011, 12:02:48 PM »
I know right..more freaking lessons would be just what I need  ::) lol

Yes I am feeling better...the weekend is near and the weather is nice in NYC...Im in my last wk for school and my kids gave me some cards yesterday that really made me smile :)

I have so much happy and positive things going for me....no time to keep stressing a-hole! lol 8)

Offline kiki155

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2011, 01:42:06 PM »
Healer, my condolences for your loss. I get the sense you feel a little guilty over not speaking with your uncle for more than 6 months.

Everyone else, lessons schmessons. Let's get the ball rolling already.

sammiepoo

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2011, 02:20:58 PM »
Thanks because I was blindsided by this I had no idea he was going to say that to me!!

positivethoughts

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2011, 02:52:44 PM »
Healer - I'm so sorry about the loss of your friend.  :(

sammiepoo

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2011, 03:17:04 PM »
Healer sorry about your loss of your uncle. My intution tells me that Elvin loves me too, its that this is a roadblock or I dont know whats going to happen :(

Offline Kareena

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2011, 06:39:49 PM »
@healer so sorry for your loss.

Forgive me but if your love left the country to be with a married man, don't you think that must be a very strong or extremely passionate connection. I do not know your whole story, but there is no doubt she must be a very charismatic person since this married guy ended his marriage to be with her. Either that or her lover is absolutely irresistible.

Why settle for something less for yourself, you deserve better. Obviously you have very strong karmic ties to your love, but I do not know if her feeling guilty over your feelings for her will bring her back to you. At the same time do not dismiss other women, no one may take her place, there is no need to either.  Everyone is unique and love is limitless and boundless.

sammiepoo

« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2011, 06:53:49 PM »
That is sad!

Offline kiki155

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2011, 06:55:31 PM »
It may be sad, but it's realistic. I think we all need to find that balance between "living in a dream world" and getting on with our lives.