Author Topic: Saphirebird  (Read 8608 times)

Salted2caramel

Saphirebird
« on: September 26, 2016, 06:39:10 AM »
Hi all, 

I wanted to ask the group what are your thoughts on sapphire bird?  I have had quite a few readings with her and have had many predictions come true.  Also a few that haven't,  but overall I have had a good experience with this reader.  The only downside is her rate is quite high now,  compared to what she used to charge.   Well over $5.50 a minute.

Offline glamgal

Re: Saphirebird
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 11:40:05 AM »
Hmmm I might try her. What are her readings like? Is she a tarot reader or intuitive?

stargazer

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 04:36:50 PM »
I've read with sapphirebird a couple times. She was ok. Short term predictions were correct
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 02:24:15 AM by stargazer »

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2016, 11:42:58 PM »
She was wrong for me.

Offline whskers

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2017, 04:39:09 PM »
I almost forgot about this advisor!

She WAS my favorite advisor around from March - May.  Her voice sounds so comforting and she make it seems like she really care.  This was the time when I didn't have any communication with my POI.  She tells me that "he's thinking about you, he wants to call you, he got drunk because he was thinking of you, omg i can taste the beer he drunk last night he was so wasted".  I really like her style that there would be days when I would spend $100 on her and call her daily.

After a few weeks, prediction after predictions after prediction failed.  And then she started "reading" me.  Like she would say.. you seem very sad.. when really I'm not.  That's when i start to question her.  And I tested her on something (i know it's not cool to test readers) but I just want to know what she has to say... and i found that she has no idea what the truth is.  Just felt heart broken. Probably spend embarrassing amount on her for nothing.  Just to feel good. 

So the verdict is... i will not call or trust her again.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 05:36:45 PM by whskers »

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2017, 04:43:30 PM »
I almost forgot about this advisor!

She WAS my favorite advisor around from March - May.  Her voice sounds so comforting and she make seems like she really care.  This was the time when I didn't have any communication with my POI.  She tells me that "he's thinking about you, he wants to call you, he got drunk because he was thinking of you, omg i can taste the beer he drunk last night he was so wasted".  I really like her style that there would be days when I would spend $100 on her and call her daily.

After a few weeks, prediction after predictions after prediction failed.  And then she started "reading" me.  Like she would say.. you seem very sad.. when really I'm not.  That's when i start to question her.  And I tested her on something (i know it's not cool to test readers) but I just want to know what she has to say... and i found that she has no idea what the truth is.  Just felt heart broken. Probably spend embarrassing amount on her for nothing.  Just to feel good. 

So the verdict is... i will not call or trust her again.

Yikes! that's awful.  I read with her a few times too, and I agree with your assessment though.  She's expensive too.  I think you're right in that she picks up OUR emotions, not the person we are asking about.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2017, 05:06:23 PM »
Read with saphirebird many times a couple of years ago. Her readings started out great for me but then started getting worse and worse as time went on. It was as if she ran out of information to give me. None of the predictions panned out anyways. She was really nice to talk to though and if I'm ever desperate for a reading and none of my favorites are on, I might call her and see if she has improved..

Offline Epic08

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2017, 06:28:41 PM »
I read with her years ago for about a year and I also thought she was accurate but nothing she said panned out. She's very nice but her accuracy wasn't there for me

Offline whskers

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2017, 04:26:07 AM »
I can’t believe she’s $6++ now. Very nice lady but really I don’t think she has prediction capabilities.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2017, 06:23:38 PM »
this reader is good for current feelings, predictions, no. 

Offline SarahM

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2020, 04:32:20 AM »
Updates on this reader? She was pretty good..

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2020, 04:43:51 AM »
Updates on this reader? She was pretty good..

Noooo....she was so wrong.

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2021, 05:55:07 AM »
Ive read with her once and thought she was a very good empath and picked up the situation immediately as well as the POI.  She said numerous things I could verify as accurate during the reading.  I didnt ask her for predictions but she nailed the present and feelings.  I'd probably call her again if I had a need for an empath like her.  She is kind and pleasant to speak with as well.