Author Topic: Sweet Serenity  (Read 8152 times)

Offline glamgal

Sweet Serenity
« on: September 25, 2016, 09:58:05 PM »
Has anyone spoke to her? If so, what was your expereince?

I was looking at some notes from speaking with her in February, she said that there would be a "separation" between him and I. Well, come May I made the decision to break it off until he commits. So, I would say thats a "seperation"  since we haven't really been speaking OR seeing each other since then......and I thought she was full of it  ::) :o ???

Some of the other predictions are to come later this year.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 11:19:01 PM by glamgal »

Offline Baypark1

Re: Sweet Serenity
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 04:18:27 PM »
I read with her a little over a year ago about my ex and she didn't give me a whole lot of detail but did say he would be back in my life. However, it was my decision to remove him because I finally got my head on straight and kicked him to the curb and opened my eyes to him.  So she wasn't necessarily wrong.

I recently read with her and she said my POI does want to move forward but there were obstacles in the way, one of which was mine and that I still have unfinished business with a past relationship name starting with D.  My ex was named David.   Well, she was right, because there is emotional unfinished business that I need to deal with as far as hurt, fear and insecurity the ass left me with and my POI did see that in me a few weeks ago.   I can't imagine she kept notes on me from one reading in August 2015 so she was spot on with the ex name and issues.  She said POI and my communication will pick up...they all say that lol. Also the holidays will be significant.  Yeah, well......

I did like her as far as giving me suggestions to heal myself and get my energy straight without making me feel like a loser for focusing on this guy all the time. :)   
Time will tell. 

moonlight412

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 03:20:37 AM »
Any update on any of your predictions with her?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2017, 08:11:31 PM »
I read with her a good bit in December and in January because nobody else was on and available, lol. Now these many months out, I can say that nothing happened the way she said it would. Every event and detail was wrong. Some were neutral, most were turbulent at best, in any event negative for me overall, and I'm happy to say none of it happened. She was dead wrong. Worse, she really repeats herself a lot. It's like she makes a "script" (not a literal one) in the beginning and just keeps repeating it.

She's never gotten anything right for my friend except that friend's POI would be hot/cold, which did happen. She apparently likes to tell people that. Friend says ironically for such a usual Eeyore, Serenity was too positive for her in the last reading - and none of it happened.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2017, 08:14:14 PM »
I tried her out a while back and found her to be very very inconsistent and negative one day, overly positive the next and just weird!  either way, inaccurate lol

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2017, 08:22:30 PM »
Yeah, she def heavily leans negative. I forgot to add this one above and it's a doozy: back in January, my housemate couldn't find her wallet, which contained $300 of her boyfriend's money. She was frantic. She and I called Serenity (again, the only person on and available on Keen) and Serenity said she had dropped it and a person with bad intentions had it, it was gone. Housemate went to work and there it was, in her locked locker. She had never dropped it and it had been nowhere near a bad person. 100% wrong.  People sometimes ask me who doesn't work for me, here's one.

Offline lostangelforyou

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2017, 07:54:35 PM »
she has the assumption that all men are afraid of commitment hence keeps on inserting that analogy on every reading  ::)

Offline glamgal

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2017, 11:05:12 PM »
So, I have some old and somewhat new (Jan 2017) readings from her. She was right in 2017 (or at least so far) and not so great based upon my 2016 reading.

Overall, she nailed that I would relocate during this summer with my job. She was also right about behavior etc of a guy in my life. She was also right that he had unfinished business with a woman when we met.

A few things pending but based off my 2017 reading she was right.

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2018, 03:45:25 PM »
Has anyone read with her recently? Opinion?
What has she told you in your reading?

anything