Author Topic: tarotbypenelope  (Read 73848 times)

stargazer

Re: tarotbypenelope
« Reply #105 on: May 25, 2017, 05:38:41 AM »
@lostsoul-- What was the other prediction?

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #106 on: May 25, 2017, 06:02:49 AM »
@lostsoul-- What was the other prediction?
it playing out like she said right now. maybe she got luck It a positive outcome time will tell.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #107 on: May 31, 2017, 09:43:38 AM »
We started to talked again like she said.

Offline charlyelly

« Reply #108 on: June 02, 2017, 02:49:20 AM »
Thats amazing lostsoul209 congrats! I love hearing these stories. last time she read for me we discussed some work issues and she said I would be meeting with a large group of people for a big job opportunity and I thought no way but she's right. It's tomorrow. I so much didn't believe it at the time that I didn't even ask if I GET the job. Wish I had now!! I am tempted to read tonight but I am going to just let it play out and see what happens and read over the weekend. When she is on she is ON!!

Offline charlyelly

« Reply #109 on: June 03, 2017, 06:47:10 PM »
so basically you're upset because she is keeping to a schedule and not giving you free time? Just buy more time if you have more questions. If she gives you more time it just means cutting into the time of the person after you which isn't fair to them and compromises on quality too. Buy more time and then you won't have to be rushed and if you don't use the time then you can use it later. That's what I do. Everyone wins. I don't expect her to give me free time but when I've felt like the reading was not as good as I hoped I said so and she's made good on another try without charging me so I would just ask her next time.
I booked a reading for next week to follow up on a prediction that happened, will follow up

Offline bstalling

« Reply #110 on: June 07, 2017, 07:11:07 PM »
so basically you're upset because she is keeping to a schedule and not giving you free time? Just buy more time if you have more questions. If she gives you more time it just means cutting into the time of the person after you which isn't fair to them and compromises on quality too. Buy more time and then you won't have to be rushed and if you don't use the time then you can use it later. That's what I do. Everyone wins. I don't expect her to give me free time but when I've felt like the reading was not as good as I hoped I said so and she's made good on another try without charging me so I would just ask her next time.
I booked a reading for next week to follow up on a prediction that happened, will follow up

No Tarotbypenelope, shes saying that her quality has slipped because there are more clients now. It always happens when psychics get busy....

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #111 on: June 07, 2017, 07:36:24 PM »
Yes, what bstalling said, and she used to get a lot more done in the same amount of time. She also still offers anecdotes and ego thoughts, which I used to fund friendly because she would stay on the ph longer than the appointment, but when she soends 3/4 of the time I paid for doing that nd doesn't go over-   It just leaves me feeling like the reading was shallow, somewhat confusing, and unsatisfying.

Something like this just happened with snother storefront reader that was evently shared on this forum. The reader got over swamped, to point if considering changing contact info. Penelope used to be a same day reader and was able to give much more, that changed over night.

We gotta be aware that there are likely plenty of people frequently reading this forum, yet not posting anything.

This, x100000. I'm a smidgen away from reconciliation with my guy and when it happens, I will not post a list of who was right and in what details. I'll post it happened and invite people to PM me because I do want to help and pay it forward. I've already had another major event with him happen that I haven't even posted about because I don't want my readers swamped to where I can't get in with them, that and the Negative Nellies on here.

Offline grace

« Reply #112 on: June 08, 2017, 01:04:32 AM »
Congrats @Shayalay! I hope you keep us posted!  I couldn't agree more about posting your story or readers, especially the Negative Nellies part. They do get swamped whenever they get a mention, but also the forum is public and we know readers see it all. 

stargazer

« Reply #113 on: June 18, 2017, 06:14:47 PM »
Penelope has been so wrong for me its not even funny..she also changes her answers based on what you tell her.
She was wrong for me too. I read with her back in January and predictions were very negative. Well the opposite happened lol 😀 Thankfully when I read with her she was cheaper. Definitely not the reader for me.

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #114 on: June 18, 2017, 09:11:13 PM »
Penelope has been so wrong for me its not even funny..she also changes her answers based on what you tell her.
She was wrong for me too. I read with her back in January and predictions were very negative. Well the opposite happened lol 😀 Thankfully when I read with her she was cheaper. Definitely not the reader for me.

She was wrong for me too and that was back in September and even gave me advice to reach out to the person and I did exactly what she said in the tone she said which was super chill asking how are you kind of msg and the person never responded LOL I told her that and she didn't even bother getting back to me Hahahaha such a waste of money and time .. she can't predict and can barely read the present

Offline njlady

« Reply #115 on: June 18, 2017, 09:16:17 PM »
She was very combative with me and got very loud when I told her that what she was telling me couldn't possibly be true, acted like I was the stupidest bitch on the face of the planet and said things like "Just what is it you don't understand???" when I expressed my heavy disbelief.  She really put a lot of assumptions and personal opinions into the reading.

Long story short - I had called her about a professional relationship/situation, and there were some feelings for this person mixed in and there was a disagreement over some damages.  I felt I was being shoved off to the side and was getting angry, but I still believed that they were going to act in good faith.  The devil was in the details.  She insisted, over and over, that he had been instructed by his lawyer not to speak to me, that they believed I was going to file a lawsuit , his lawyers were everywhere, he was never going to speak to me again, I don't understand how business works and on and on.

What actually happened:  POI was involved in litigation which just wrapped up, but clearly not with me.  No one instructed him not to speak to me and everything is cool and being worked out.

If she had taken her assumptions and personal opinion out of it for a minute and listened to me, maybe she would have seen that the litigation had nothing to do with me.

Offline njlady

« Reply #116 on: June 18, 2017, 10:20:53 PM »

omg what a bitch she is lol!!

I would e-mail her if I thought it would do any good.  I know it won't.

The best part was "WELL YOU WANTED THE BRUTAL TRUTH!! IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I'M SAYING!!" when I told her that he could not possibly believe that I was going to sue him at this point, and that nothing in my words or actions gave even a hint of that.  Complete overkill.

I tried to get her to look at POI from the other angles but there was so much righteous indignation from her that she saw what she wanted to see and she was so downright derisive in communicating these things to me, I just threw in the towel and said thank you.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #117 on: June 18, 2017, 11:10:17 PM »
I tried to get a same day reading with her, paid for it and everything and got nothing. I had to open a case against her in PayPal and she still hasn't replied. It's unfortunate but I won't be using her again.

Offline njlady

« Reply #118 on: June 18, 2017, 11:14:39 PM »
I hope you gave her a 1 star review and wrote everything on there for everyone to see!!!!

No, my Etsy account is under my actual name and people Google me.

Offline Sunlightstar

« Reply #119 on: June 25, 2017, 08:31:58 PM »
x
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 01:28:39 AM by Sunlightstar »

anything