Author Topic: tarotbypenelope  (Read 73915 times)

Offline copperhead

Re: tarotbypenelope
« Reply #75 on: April 13, 2017, 05:42:19 AM »
Penelope predictions have not come to pass for me, still time though. But I must give her a big shout out to exactly what was happening and why. If it were't for her i would never have gotten to the bottom of it.

I've already said this: for me she was phenomenal on the present (and the past), absolutely one of the very best. Outcomes not so much (She didn't give me timelines though and one prediction may still happen). My feelings is that she does outcomes because people want them but she wouldn't (and tarots, generally, don't emphasize the future, rather, they are a tool to empower you). So, don't use her for future predictions but for clarity on the present and why certain things happened in the past, for these, she's great.

Offline charlyelly

« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2017, 06:44:36 PM »
I caved and bought a live reading today...shes got a sale and Venus retro kicked my a** but now its all turned around in my favor whoo hoo!!!
I agree with copperhead that she's spot on with current situation/feelings and intentions. I think when it comes to future predictions there are so many variables and while a reader can say this is what could happen if you continue on this path you can't really predict if another person will act on their feelings/intentions or if THEY remain on their path etc so Im not fairly cautious when I get a prediction. Its more like "does this resonate with my own intuition" and go from there.
will update

Offline charlyelly

« Reply #77 on: April 24, 2017, 06:11:16 PM »
Penelope predictions have not come to pass for me, still time though. But I must give her a big shout out to exactly what was happening and why. If it were't for her i would never have gotten to the bottom of it.

hi Boston Girl, I saw your reviews on Penelope's site, it sounds like she was really accurate for you!! Did things change since this post? I have had to eat my words about her, I thought she got something wrong but HOLY MOLY she was right. I was actually kind of pissed about it but it was just a timing thing and it happened EXACTLY like she said and for the reasons she said, just a bit later than she said but that was on me since i pressed for timing even though she was very clear that she wasnt going to give me one. This woman is pretty freaken amazing.

Offline dagnytaggert27

« Reply #78 on: April 24, 2017, 08:01:55 PM »

hi Boston Girl, I saw your reviews on Penelope's site, it sounds like she was really accurate for you!! Did things change since this post? I have had to eat my words about her, I thought she got something wrong but HOLY MOLY she was right. I was actually kind of pissed about it but it was just a timing thing and it happened EXACTLY like she said and for the reasons she said, just a bit later than she said but that was on me since i pressed for timing even though she was very clear that she wasnt going to give me one. This woman is pretty freaken amazing.
Hey Charly, out of curiosity, which reading did you choose to have with her? Thank you.

Offline charlyelly

« Reply #79 on: April 24, 2017, 08:08:39 PM »
I've had several, the most recent one was a live reading which I prefer as I like instant gratification.

Offline ED

« Reply #80 on: April 25, 2017, 01:28:05 AM »
I have never spoken negatively about any reader (and some deserve it) until now.

Penelope was not only grossly incorrect... she was also rude and obnoxious.

I tried her twice hoping the first time was a bad day for her but alas, no such luck.

Anyway, very happy to say she was completely wrong and even offered me a spell to make my POI come back to me. Go figure.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 01:30:48 AM by ED »

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #81 on: April 25, 2017, 02:11:39 AM »
I have never spoken negatively about any reader (and some deserve it) until now.

I tried her twice hoping the first time was a bad day for her but alas, no such luck.

Anyway, very happy to say she was completely wrong and even offered me a spell to make my POI come back to me. Go figure.

Did you talk to the correct Penelope? That does not sound like her at all.

Offline ED

« Reply #82 on: April 25, 2017, 02:36:27 AM »
Is this her?

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TarotByPenelope

Because that's the one I had two negative experiences with.

I looked at her listings and she does have one for "how to get your ex back" so perhaps that's the spell she was referring to. It's $205.00USD.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #83 on: April 25, 2017, 02:39:47 AM »
Is this her?

I looked at her listings and she does have one for "how to get your ex back" so perhaps that's the spell she was referring to. It's $205.00USD.

Thats her.  That just shocks me though.  She's very sweet and detailed. The spell thing is so weird

Offline charlyelly

« Reply #84 on: April 25, 2017, 03:20:29 AM »

this is not possibly true. She doesn't offer spells and never would and is completely against them. I had this convo with her in my last reading and she is very very against the whole idea of spells, we discussed the debacle of the other site that DOES promote spells. I am with her though, spells are bad juju and super bad karma. what readings did you get?

Offline charlyelly

« Reply #85 on: April 25, 2017, 03:26:51 AM »
Is this her?

Did you bother to read it? Because if you did you would see exactly what the 'get your ex back' is. nothing to do with spells. And its 150. Please check your facts before posting, its confusing otherwise. So she didnt resonate with you. no one works for everyone. She is not a feel good reader so buyer beware and careful what you say because I was pretty sure something she said was never gonna happen and it did. Well hit me with a barn door i was floored.  I have found that I prefer her yelling at me for being an idiot sometimes than to have someone like Estrella tell me regurgitated nonsense telling me what she THINKS I want to hear.

Offline ED

« Reply #86 on: April 25, 2017, 03:55:35 AM »
I said "perhaps" the 'get your ex back' may have had something to do with the spell she recommended.

And the listing (see below) is listed at $205.00USD not $150.00USD as quoted by you.

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/270947715/i-want-my-ex-back-step-by-step-tarot?ref=shop_home_active_16

I also said I was very happy she was incorrect so that's a bonus for me.

Why be so upset about my feedback?

It's not personal to you. Or is it? Are you Penelope? 😏

ETA: The listing is in AUD so that must be $150.00USD.

I stand corrected 🙏🏻
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 03:57:57 AM by ED »

Offline ED

« Reply #87 on: April 25, 2017, 03:59:15 AM »
Is this her?

Did you bother to read it? Because if you did you would see exactly what the 'get your ex back' is. nothing to do with spells. And its 150. Please check your facts before posting, its confusing otherwise. So she didnt resonate with you. no one works for everyone. She is not a feel good reader so buyer beware and careful what you say because I was pretty sure something she said was never gonna happen and it did. Well hit me with a barn door i was floored.  I have found that I prefer her yelling at me for being an idiot sometimes than to have someone like Estrella tell me regurgitated nonsense telling me what she THINKS I want to hear.

I agree with you 100%. Spells are bad juju.

My friends and I use that term all the time when something is wrong.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #88 on: April 25, 2017, 04:05:32 AM »
It starts at $150.00 US dollars for an email / AUD 199.00**
Live by appointment $200.00 US dollars / AUD 265.00**
Unlimited for the month $300.00 US dollars / AUD 397.00**
**(These are estimates for AUD conversions.)

Offline charlyelly

« Reply #89 on: April 25, 2017, 04:14:57 AM »
Is this her?

I agree with you 100%. Spells are bad juju.

My friends and I use that term all the time when something is wrong.

No, not at all personal and no I am not Penelope are you? I just know that she'd never recommend a spell so what you were saying didn't sound legit especially with the wrong price etc but since you did clarify that its AU I can see how thats crazy expensive for a reading. The get your ex is not a spell, it looks to see if there's any energy left between you and if so then things you can do to change your energy and if there isn't then you look at what you can do to move on. Its pretty clear in the description. I dont want my ex back but I did at one point and looked into this but soon as I didn't want him anymore he came back. Sorry she didn't work out for you. I had a reading with an aussie several times that guy was so accurate it was scary but he's only local and for me I had to send money in some crazy way and then call on the phone which was a total pain but the last time I read with him was about work and he said you will get a job tomorrow and I thought ok well that was a waste of 90 bucks. BUT I got a job the next day, I woke to an email that changed everything. NEVER saw that coming. What P pulled out of her head was the same kind of shocker for me.  What readings did you get.