Author Topic: tarotbypenelope  (Read 73832 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: tarotbypenelope
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2017, 06:44:07 PM »
I dont post anymore, im scared to!

Scared of what...being exposed? Or have you been banned already? It's reasons like this - mounds of words and yakkity yak that calls shills out and gets them banned. ...just saying.

Offline charlyelly

« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2017, 07:25:49 PM »
All those "complaints" are fake. Anyone can post those complaints..unless you see PDF copies, you can't validate them. All they are doing is SEO to make Hope look shady. I find it odd that you think hiring someone on Fiverr to create a fake scam report is OK...but whatever.

You can post bad reviews about anyone, just be open to the groupies challenging you on it because its their fave. No one removes negative posts about readers/spellcasters. I admit that there are a few overzealous members that are blinded by certain readers, but that is all it is. If you become a verified member, you would see that they are all posting from different locations.

not really its like hiring an actor. Like on an infomercial. I don't know how you can be so sure they are all fake. Ill take your word for it but thats alot of effort

Offline charlyelly

« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2017, 07:30:19 PM »

Scared of what...being exposed? Or have you been banned already? It's reasons like this - mounds of words and yakkity yak that calls shills out and gets them banned. ...just saying.

ha! why is it mounds of words, Im asking a legitimate question!! Its on google for the world to see, I didn't put it there. And no Im not banned but I dont visit often. but wow you seem to be very defensive about this, why do you care what I say about a freaken forum or why attack me for it?? Im scared to because people are not nice there. And after that member committed suicide it freaked me out that they blamed LEANNE for not seeing it in her readings. Just not into the whole spell thing, curses and voodoo crap. Not my jam.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2017, 07:36:29 PM »

ha! why is it mounds of words, Im asking a legitimate question!! Its on google for the world to see, I didn't put it there. And no Im not banned but I dont visit often. but wow you seem to be very defensive about this, why do you care what I say about a freaken forum or why attack me for it?? Im scared to because people are not nice there. And after that member committed suicide it freaked me out that they blamed LEANNE for not seeing it in her readings. Just not into the whole spell thing, curses and voodoo crap. Not my jam.

Well, youve been given legitimate answers. If you want to believe there is somthing shady going on, you can.

Blamed Leanne? At most, people questioned how useful she was as a reader. Leanne always claims she is so accurate..one would think she would have warned that poster about going down a dangerous path. But then again, we didnt have 100 percent access to that posters readings.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2017, 09:56:29 PM »
I'm not defensive, I'm asking a legitimate question. But I feel you on the spells and such. I have no use for that either and find it ridiculous and I've told Hope as much and she seemed offended by it. But it's her baby and she can do with it what she wants. I just avoid those sections.

Believe whatever you want.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2017, 11:00:04 PM »
Whether the admin is or isn't a con the same still applies to most of the readers. They will work for some and be wrong for others. Does anyone know what prompted someone to start these allegations against the admin on sps?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2017, 11:21:26 PM »
Yep, the same old story. She outted someone as being a fraud: reader and/or spellcaster, which they didn’t like and they started posting stuff about Hope as to her identity, what she does, how she bans people, etc. The same thing has been done to Minnie and Maria over at S&W, but not to the same extent. At one point the poster was claiming that Marie was Yaya, and we all know that isn’t true.

I believe this portion of that forum is public.
http://www.spsreviewforum.com/threads/2957-Defamation-Campaign-against-the-SPSReviewForum?p=149211#post149211

http://www.spsreviewforum.com/threads/2957-Defamation-Campaign-against-the-SPSReviewForum?p=148560#post148560

Offline charlyelly

« Reply #67 on: April 03, 2017, 05:43:34 PM »
just google spspreview forum and it will come up as one of the first things. Anyway this thread has gone way off topic! We should start a sep one for spsreview lol! Its not just disgruntled members who got banned, they can just make another profile and join again cant they?. Some lost alot of money and make serious claims. But just like everything else, buyer beware. At least with a reader you can actually speak to them and have recourse but with the forum admin THEY have all the control and also all your private information, that makes me leery. who moderates this forum anyway? Its a totally different vibe here and theres zero bad reviews of any other forum from what I can tell. just weird imho.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #68 on: April 12, 2017, 05:45:14 PM »
I'm happy to say that Penelope's prediction did not come to pass for me. It was a big prediction. It was negative (I appreciate her giving negative predictions too though). Said my boyfriend wouldn't pass his exam and he'd be so depressed he'd end things with me. The exact opposite happened. He passed with flying colors and our relationship is better than ever. I was dreading what she predicted happening so I'm glad it happened opposite. She kept saying "splitsville" in the reading. As uncompassionate as it was, I knew she was just relaying what she supposedly saw. But thank goodness that's not how it happened at all. The small predictions in between didn't come to pass either, but I was more focused on the overall outcome.

Offline charlyelly

« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2017, 06:08:15 PM »
thats good it didn't come true! Im curious though, is this something you were worried and thinking about? Like were you worried that he wouldn't pass and that it might affect your relationship? I ask because I know that sometimes I wonder if what the reader is picking up on is MY FEARS and feelings rather than what THEY are feeling (good or bad, like they could also pick up what I am wishing for rather than what is really happening)  since when they read a 3ed party they are reading through you, at least thats how it was explained to me. We were talking about this on another thread about how alot of readers wont read by proxy for this reason. I know when I've asked her about 3ed parties I've gotten this response from her about how it could reflect my fears and also it will only show what is relevant to me not anything that isn't relevant to me.The whole reading about a third party has be flustered at the moment. im starting to realize that its not about what WILL happen but rather what COULD happen. Like if a reader says you're going to be in a car accident and then you dont get in a car ever again, is the prediction wrong or did you just change your behavior and change the outcome? I have no idea anymore

I'm happy to say that Penelope's prediction did not come to pass for me. It was a big prediction. It was negative (I appreciate her giving negative predictions too though). Said my boyfriend wouldn't pass his exam and he'd be so depressed he'd end things with me. The exact opposite happened. He passed with flying colors and our relationship is better than ever. I was dreading what she predicted happening so I'm glad it happened opposite. She kept saying "splitsville" in the reading. As uncompassionate as it was, I knew she was just relaying what she supposedly saw. But thank goodness that's not how it happened at all. The small predictions in between didn't come to pass either, but I was more focused on the overall outcome.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #70 on: April 12, 2017, 06:42:17 PM »
Like were you worried that he wouldn't pass and that it might affect your relationship? I ask because I know that sometimes I wonder if what the reader is picking up on is MY FEARS and feelings rather than what THEY are feeling (good or bad, like they could also pick up what I am wishing for rather than what is really happening) 

I believe that was what happened when I read with Penelope too. I feel like I gave her too much info and her negative prediction came from that instead of a totally objective reading

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #71 on: April 12, 2017, 08:03:27 PM »
thats good it didn't come true! Im curious though, is this something you were worried and thinking about? Like were you worried that he wouldn't pass and that it might affect your relationship? I ask because I know that sometimes I wonder if what the reader is picking up on is MY FEARS and feelings rather than what THEY are feeling (good or bad, like they could also pick up what I am wishing for rather than what is really happening)  since when they read a 3ed party they are reading through you, at least thats how it was explained to me. We were talking about this on another thread about how alot of readers wont read by proxy for this reason. I know when I've asked her about 3ed parties I've gotten this response from her about how it could reflect my fears and also it will only show what is relevant to me not anything that isn't relevant to me.The whole reading about a third party has be flustered at the moment. im starting to realize that its not about what WILL happen but rather what COULD happen. Like if a reader says you're going to be in a car accident and then you dont get in a car ever again, is the prediction wrong or did you just change your behavior and change the outcome? I have no idea anymore

No, it hadn't even crossed my mind! His personality isn't the type to even do that so when she explained it that way, I was a little confused. But you never know, anything can happen. I only started fearing it after she told me that's what was going to happen lol in my reading she didn't even pick up on the present correctly, I had to politely correct her. So I didn't feel that it would be true, but when you're told something like that, sometimes it's hard to shake that idea from your head. I Kenner changed anything or acted differently based on what she said.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #72 on: April 12, 2017, 09:43:30 PM »

I am so happy for you, that a negative reading did not transpire....we are always so hung up on predictions...and for the most part no one can really predict the future.  We all know that...but to hear such a negative plays on your mind.  I myself have gotten a somewhat positive reading from Penelope.  I am more likely now to think it will never transpire...lol. No timelines, just progression of things so to speak.  So far nothing.  If they say positive, it's a no....and a negative, it "may" be that...but so happy for you that it was wrong!!!!  All the best!!!!

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #73 on: April 12, 2017, 09:54:30 PM »
I forgot to add that Penelope was pretty spot on with here and now, and I was able to confirm a thing or two in the present....however not predictions as of yet....and believe me, not holding my breath. No longer a believer in them. 
I am so happy for you, that a negative reading did not transpire....we are always so hung up on predictions...and for the most part no one can really predict the future.  We all know that...but to hear such a negative plays on your mind.  I myself have gotten a somewhat positive reading from Penelope.  I am more likely now to think it will never transpire...lol. No timelines, just progression of things so to speak.  So far nothing.  If they say positive, it's a no....and a negative, it "may" be that...but so happy for you that it was wrong!!!!  All the best!!!!

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #74 on: April 12, 2017, 10:47:23 PM »
Penelope predictions have not come to pass for me, still time though. But I must give her a big shout out to exactly what was happening and why. If it were't for her i would never have gotten to the bottom of it.

anything