Author Topic: tarotbypenelope  (Read 73484 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: tarotbypenelope
« Reply #120 on: June 26, 2017, 01:02:28 AM »
Penelope has done a lot of this shit on other forums and people have complained about it, because she tries to come off as helpful and meaningful, but I haven't seen any evidence of that at all. She is also well known for not providing the reading after people have paid and a dispute is needed in order to get her to respond or to get your money back. One of the reasons her popularity exploded is because she would join forums and talk about herself as a client and then would go overboard when some clients felt she was wrong and would scream when corrected. I would never use her.

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #121 on: June 26, 2017, 01:04:08 AM »
Penelope has done a lot of this shit on other forums and people have complained about it, because she tries to come off as helpful and meaningful, but I haven't seen any evidence of that at all. She is also well known for not providing the reading after people have paid and a dispute is needed in order to get her to respond or to get your money back. One of the reasons her popularity exploded is because she would join forums and talk about herself as a client and then would go overboard when some clients felt she was wrong and would scream when corrected. I would never use her.

I would agree. she was caught on sps for being her own fake client LOL

Offline bstalling

« Reply #122 on: June 26, 2017, 07:33:57 PM »
She's also a poster in this thread

Offline britbrat

« Reply #123 on: June 28, 2017, 11:12:59 PM »
Has anyone had an email reading from her? $100 is a lot for an email reading.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #124 on: June 28, 2017, 11:36:18 PM »
wow, is that what she is charging now. good grief. So glad I found her when she was like $30. a reading. Yes, she nailed my situation. Very grateful for her. Would I read with her again. Not for a follow up. Maybe for a whole new situation.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #125 on: July 13, 2017, 06:08:03 PM »
This woman is horrible.  I purchased a same day (24 hour window) reading on June 19, 2017 and e-mailed her.  I e-mailed again on June 21 to which she replied that her dog passed away and thought she had refunded everyone.  I told her I was so excited to read that I would wait until she was ready.  She was pleasant.  The following week she e-mailed me at three random times and asked if I could read.  Unfortunately, each of these times I wasn't able to.  Then she started saying she could only do chat, which I told her I wanted a phone reading.  We went back and forth.  Finally this Sunday night she was like oh we will read tomorrow for sure please give me times and that yes, it would be skype chat.  I provided her with times and never heard from her.  Tuesday morning she e-mailed me that we would read at 1 pacific.  At 1:12 I e-mailed her.  She replied that I didn't need to keep e-mailing her and to provide a time and she would let me know if SHE could read at that time.

And shame on me cause I was still like oh okay cause I wanted to read so bad with her.  Yesterday I was like you know what you don't allow anyone to treat you this poorly so I requested a refund.

She may be a good tarot card reader as so many claim here, but she is not a very nice person.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #126 on: July 13, 2017, 06:37:52 PM »
This woman is horrible.  I purchased a same day (24 hour window) reading on June 19, 2017 and e-mailed her.  I e-mailed again on June 21 to which she replied that her dog passed away and thought she had refunded everyone.  I told her I was so excited to read that I would wait until she was ready.  She was pleasant.  The following week she e-mailed me at three random times and asked if I could read.  Unfortunately, each of these times I wasn't able to.  Then she started saying she could only do chat, which I told her I wanted a phone reading.  We went back and forth.  Finally this Sunday night she was like oh we will read tomorrow for sure please give me times and that yes, it would be skype chat.  I provided her with times and never heard from her.  Tuesday morning she e-mailed me that we would read at 1 pacific.  At 1:12 I e-mailed her.  She replied that I didn't need to keep e-mailing her and to provide a time and she would let me know if SHE could read at that time.

And shame on me cause I was still like oh okay cause I wanted to read so bad with her.  Yesterday I was like you know what you don't allow anyone to treat you this poorly so I requested a refund.

She may be a good tarot card reader as so many claim here, but she is not a very nice person.

Trust me you're not missing out on anything. She was totally off on my situation i asked about  ( I got an email reading ) and none of her predictions came true anyways, it was super confusing.... She's just a tarot reader nothing amazing about her in my experience. I would never waste money on her again. Getting a refund was probably for the best. By the way she was super late on my email reading as well.  I've also heard on various forums that she came on one particular forum praising herself with an alias name. That to me is sketch.  -I found where i read it, it was on this exact post lol just scroll up a little higher on this page and you will see what i'm talking about.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 06:47:28 PM by wildfox87 »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #127 on: July 13, 2017, 08:34:02 PM »
Yeah I felt kinda bummed like if only I had been ready when she emailed me, but it wasn't meant and I already felt she was annoyed that I kept asking and I was getting annoyed right back so the energy wouldn't have been good.

And I have read with people that are raved about on the forum only to be underwhelmed.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #128 on: July 13, 2017, 10:35:32 PM »
And I have read with people that are raved about on the forum only to be underwhelmed.

I've gotten my share of this as well. Too many tbh.

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #129 on: August 13, 2017, 04:06:54 PM »
After sending numerous emails to Penelope and waiting for calls she said she would make to me that never happened, I finally had enough.  I sent her an email requesting a refund.

I know she is busy but why tell people you will call them in the next few minutes and not call?? Waste of time and rude for sure.  Has this happened to anyone else?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #130 on: August 13, 2017, 04:29:57 PM »
After sending numerous emails to Penelope and waiting for calls she said she would make to me that never happened, I finally had enough.  I sent her an email requesting a refund.

I know she is busy but why tell people you will call them in the next few minutes and not call?? Waste of time and rude for sure.  Has this happened to anyone else?

This woman is a scam artist. you need to read the thread on that other forum. Request a refund from paypal right away and escalate it...she is going to stall and stall and give you a crap reading at the last minute. so she wont have to refund you.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #131 on: August 13, 2017, 06:05:29 PM »

Yep, she has a history of doing this to many, many people.

Offline Cooper28

« Reply #132 on: October 17, 2017, 10:59:07 AM »
What happened to her? It doesn’t look like she’s on Etsy anymore.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #133 on: October 25, 2017, 11:37:56 PM »
She was shitty anyway and nothing she said ever happened, which is a good thing for me since everything was so negative.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #134 on: October 26, 2017, 12:39:42 AM »
I read with her last year and she was bang on about my situation....she was gifted but apparently really crappy customer service skills

anything