Author Topic: tarotbypenelope  (Read 72398 times)

Offline Bostongirl

tarotbypenelope
« on: September 22, 2016, 12:21:24 AM »
I got a reading on etsy with this lady. I got a full report and she hit on why this is happening.Even picked up third party interference. in my case its not a romantic third person. but a person that has led my poi astray.
I now have a better understanding with what i'm dealing with.

Offline Bostongirl

Re: tarotbypenelope
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 07:50:11 PM »
I had two written readings with her and I must say she was spot on about my situation. She never gave a timing. Her timing for me was it was to do with moon either on a new moon or during pieces. It is strange that this persons has only post on this thread.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2016, 08:45:59 PM »
I read with her.  She was pretty detailed but her outcome was negative unlike the others.  She seemed pretty darn good though!

stargazer

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2016, 09:50:48 PM »
was her outcome correct?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2016, 12:33:13 AM »
Mine hasn't happened yet? don't worry if I have contact with the guy. I will be sure to post...

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2016, 12:56:40 AM »
was her outcome correct?

I spoke with her last week so no, predictions haven't happened, however, I did confirm POI was drinking again as she said he was.  She said he would come back but I would have no emotional fulfillment and it would be a nightmare basically.  She never game me time frames.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2016, 04:00:42 AM »
Does anyone have any updates on this reader's predictions? I ended up trying her recently and it sounds like she got the situation down pretty accurately with minimal information from me. She gave me a pretty positive outcome with the person in question. Although, like others, couldn't give me a timeframe but said it was soon.

Offline copperhead

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2016, 02:58:05 PM »
Does anyone have any updates on this reader's predictions? I ended up trying her recently and it sounds like she got the situation down pretty accurately with minimal information from me. She gave me a pretty positive outcome with the person in question. Although, like others, couldn't give me a timeframe but said it was soon.

She nailed the situation. Outcome, no. I emailed her again, and she pulled three more cards for me, confirming her own intuition, and saying a few other correct things on us. So, who knows what's going to happen. No time frames. I think she's a very talented and ethical reader (I know how to read tarots, so I can confirm she's excellent, and quite creative in her spreads). Anyway, tarots don't go too far into the future, if what she saw doesn't happen within 6 months, it means the energy has changed and won't happen.
Anyway, outcomes are possibilities at the moment of the reading, mostly with tarots. What she read for me, I believe it was indeed a possibility at that very moment. But energies with people switch easily, so the outcomes. I also believe I changed my own energy toward that outcome. If you want to know more about my reading with her, PM me.
We should use readings, especially with tarots, as guidelines, as psychoanalytical work to understand and grow. With that knowledge we can build our own future.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2016, 03:10:46 PM »
@copperhead sent you a pm

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2017, 04:48:37 AM »
I read with her on the phone about 2 months ago. She was very detailed and had a positive yet somewhat negative outcome.  Then I read with her via email about 3 weeks ago after some major drama with the POI and her.reading was basically "it's over. He's shut down and building a future with her". Then I read with her on the phone a few days ago and basically just asked what she sees for my love life in the next few months and what the cards read ended up being the POI and it was very positive. She nailed my personal life as far as finances etc when she looked at just me.  What's strange is when I had the email reading, it made sense that he had shut down all feelings for me because of the drama that happened with us and it ended badly. However, at the present moment, hes not even communicating with me so I'm totally confused.  She did say that the ill feelings from the drama were dissipating and his was letting by gones be bygones. I hadn't told her we had an issue when she said this.  I think she's good though

Offline karma17

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2017, 05:18:05 AM »
I had a reading with her recently and I really liked her. Her reasons for why things are happening the way they are...were a lot in line with others like Judi, Angelic Dream etc. At which point I was a by doubtful because I'm so jaded about positive reads..but then she nailed it on certain details which there would be no way of her knowing and that convinced me.
Her final outcome was positive so I wanted to know how she has been regarding timing in general and final outcomes....

Offline Alex_tx

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2017, 04:47:19 AM »
I guess she really is that good? If you look at the reviews one of them is from the famous emilylwest! By famous I mean in the sense is the hype of her accuracy in multiple forums.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2017, 08:55:57 PM »
Accurately nailed that I would be receiving an apology of sorts from my POI without any prompting on my end and no background info

Offline Alex_tx

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2017, 10:00:35 PM »
Accurately nailed that I would be receiving an apology of sorts from my POI without any prompting on my end and no background info

Did she give you a time frame or just it was gonna happen? Supposedly I am going to be hearing from my poi but who knows when that it is gonna be.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2017, 01:02:49 AM »
No exact time frame but it happened about 2 weeks after the reading. She did tell me that it was going to happen soon because she said that he was already thinking about it. As far as the rest of the prediction, still waiting to see if that happens.

anything