Author Topic: BlogTalk Radio  (Read 3293 times)

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
BlogTalk Radio
« on: January 28, 2011, 06:45:14 PM »
Last night I went on blogtalkradio.com.  I called in 2 shows and received free readings with Jennifer O'neil and Patricia Rivas.  Interesting thing was both times they picked up the info right away and had a good overall assessment of situation.  They both picked up on relationship issue right away, even though I never said that was the reason for my call.  I believe the 2nd reading with Patricia Rivas was most accurate on people involved; however, outcomes and advice from both psychics were completely different.  I couldn't be more confused. 

Offline ilovelola32

Re: BlogTalk Radio
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 08:40:30 PM »
Share more info on those readings, angel guided!  Want to hear what they said!

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 11:16:00 PM »
Hi ilovelola, Well the first call I placed was to Jennifer O'neil, the talk show host was also a psychic.  He went by xjourneyman, I believe.  When I called I asked for general reading and said that I had recently experienced alot change and needed to know where to focus my attention.  She immediately said that she sensed relationship issue right away and I said, yes that was true.  I told her that my husband had left.  She said that the way he was acting now I didn't recognize him and I agreed.  The host was also offering info at the same time.  She told me that he would continue to go through this mid life crisis and be difficult for the next 6 months.  They advised me to detach and move on with my life, that I had outgrown him.  The host told me that I felt like he had changed, but he felt like he had just not displayed who he truly was.  She said that the other woman would be in the picture for awhile yet.  She said that she saw me moving, also very difficult info to hear since I just met my husband this morning to have him sign releasing himself from the deed to our house.  I'm trying to save it. 

About an hour later I talked to Patricia Rivas.  I gave her similar question that I had chaos in my life and needed some direction.  She also immediately said, I'm getting relationship issue.  These were 2 completely different radio shows.  She said that she was getting red energy for flight/fight and I confirmed this.  She told me that his energy would be lightening up in a couple weeks giving us an opportunity to communicate.  She completely understood him and his mid life crisis, as well as the other woman.  Although I mentioned the other woman in my reading with both psychics when she hadn't mentioned it after a period of time.  She said that it would not last long and said it was a spring fling.  She told me that we would have alot of work to do, but there was a 50/50 chance of resolution.  She advised me to send love and light to both him and the other woman to reach a higher level of consciousness.  She advised someone else on the show to pray for higher, better good to visualize your mate enveloped in blue light for communication.  I thought that was interesting.  She brought up my house without me asking and said that she thought I would save it.

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 11:58:55 PM »
It was very easy to call in to get free reading and I was impressed to find that 20-30 min readings were given.  There are quite a few different shows most every evening with different guest psychics.  Although both readings seemed to have a connection, I felt that I had a better connection with Patricia Rivas.  The reading with Jennifer O'neil may have been better if the host wasn't doing reading at same time.  One starts reading, then the other gives advice.  What are they going to do, contradict each other?  Of course, they have to be on the same page.

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2011, 05:15:12 AM »
Angel you have to be careful on Blogtalkradio because anyone can open an account and pay the fee and start their own radio show on there...it doesn't mean they are good.  I always listen to them first and get a sense from how they read to see if I feel they are good.  And always take what works for you from a reading and throw the rest out! There are some good ones on there though...and try to see how they are with soulmate stuff because some psychics can't read soulmate situations when it comes to love....they're difficult to read...

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2011, 01:54:28 PM »
Thanks aef, I completely understand what you're saying.  I did notice that anyone could start a radio show.  I researched the psychics prior to calling in to determine if they were legit.  You're right about the SM stuff.  They definitely read my situation without any info from me, although their assessment may not be accurate on the outcome.  Obviously one of them has to be wrong, because they can't both be right.