Author Topic: Layfadara  (Read 11226 times)

Offline Baypark1

Layfadara
« on: September 15, 2016, 09:06:49 PM »
Has anyone read with her before?  She's low priced at $2.45 and has great feedback.  She seemed good, with the exception that she sounds like the little lady on Poltergeist. 

She told me where she sees the POI contacting me from, a pharmacy/drug store type place.  That was different.

Offline Baypark1

Re: Layfadara
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 09:36:01 PM »
Correction:  her name is lyafadara :)

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 09:40:24 PM »
I haven't. I always liked that lady on Poltergeist. I think she passed away shortly after the movie was made though.
What's lyafadara like? Have you used her frequently?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2016, 09:47:14 PM »
I just read with her last night.  She started by saying my POI has feelings but wants to avoid disagreements because he thinks they can get out of control  That could be for any man, but mine specifically doesn't want to deal with any kind of emotions right now and he's told me that. He wants ZERO drama due to his ex being a nightmare.  So, I'm not sure if she was right on or bull crapping me.  Then she told me he would contact me from a pharmacy type setting.  His son is getting his cast on his arm tomorrow so maybe that could be it?  Not sure.  I guess we will see.  She said contact before mid October.

She has a ton of good reviews but if she tells you to go "into the light"  hang up LOL  ;D   Her voice is different!!

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2016, 12:59:06 AM »
Im really curious to hear if you did hear from your POI :)

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2016, 03:21:01 AM »
Im really curious to hear if you did hear from your POI :)

Looking back on my notes, she said before mid October.  But I ended up reaching out to him and we talked today.  I just called her to see what she would say and she was right on again.  She pointed out he's got a deceitful woman trying to create problems and yeah, he does. His ex is a psycho that's in jail and continues to try and contact him.  Lya told me she's been calling him but he hasn't talked with her.  He said that to me tonight.  She gave me a two week period for him to reach out and try to move forward. I'm dealing with a man that has been very damaged by his ex and she, along with many other readers have said that he is filled with fear and will go back and forth in addition to not being ready for a relationship right now.  So we will see.  I would definitely call her.  She's really cheap so $20 gets you alot.  :)

Offline glamgal

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2016, 03:43:27 AM »
Baypark...I called her and that voice made me LOL. I thought she was joking. I sure hope she is accurate and not playing games over there,,,,, :) :) :) :) L

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2016, 03:59:54 AM »
Baypark...I called her and that voice made me LOL. I thought she was joking. I sure hope she is accurate and not playing games over there,,,,, :) :) :) :) L

I did a warning about her voice :)  She's like the Poltergiest lady!   Was she accurate with you?   She's been pretty good for me with what's going on in the present.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2016, 01:19:12 AM »
So I had a little extra $ left over in my keen account from when I read with SIN and I really hadn't planned on using it (and true to my word I haven't had any readings) but I dunno... something today was just telling me to get a reading with Lyafadara. And I'm glad I did too.

Baypark you were so right; her voice is exactly like the lady from Poltergeist! But I love that lady so it was great lol. Lya was really super sweet. I started off with asking "what can you tell me about [POI]?". She was accurate in describing the type of person that he is; many people have picked up on how nice he is or what a good person he is (which is true) but she also picked up on the fact that he tends to get used and mistreated by others because of how nice he is. And that is true. Not that he's a pushover but a lot of people do take advantage of how nice he is. ...I have that same issue myself actually. For so long I've had lots of friends use me and abuse me because I'm too darn nice. Over the course of the last year or so I've lost a lot of friends though (go figure the moment I stopped bending over backwards for everyone and standing up for myself lots of those "friends" disappeared. I've always been headstrong but for so long was way too nice.. I stopped letting myself get used and they moved on. Whatever. Their loss right? Anyway there's more to that story and I'm getting off track lol)

Lya picked up a deceitful woman from the past coming up around him who is manipulative (didnt say if she was romantic or not. Part of me wonders if its an aunt of his who has caused issues in the past).  She also told me that he is not seeing anyone nor interested in anyone so I don't need to worry about her too much.

She does see us having a good long term relationship. She told me that I have been on his mind a lot this week and that early to mid next month is when things will start building up. It will be slow but it will happen. (and thats around the same time that others have said things will start up). Funnily enough too she said something similar to what SIN said; she told me to not be upset without conversation from him and told me to not take it personally. overall im pleased with this reading with her. now just to see how everything plays out! Im going to not focus too much on timing or anything like that and just try and let it flow!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 01:38:43 AM by HopefulHeart »

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2016, 03:12:35 AM »
@Hopefulheart - Lya said the same thing to me about the deceitful woman. She said she was trying to set a trap but he sees it.     I immediately thought it would be his psycho ex who is in jail and getting out soon.

Thats a little disappointing unless its just coincidence.   But the rest of what she told me is different that you and pretty on point. 

I guess we will see!

Offline glamgal

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2016, 03:43:48 AM »
she told me a selfish woman from the past would interfere and cause problems......hmmmmmm

Offline glamgal

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2016, 03:41:01 AM »
Flutter...that voice...like I almost busted out laughing mid convo it was such a distraction for me. Like wtf LMAO (literally).

Glad the odds were in your favor none the less.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2016, 04:38:52 AM »
Reading through my notes, Lya has had the same prediction and same time frame as Sincerity.  Both see my POI traveling early October, which I just confirmed that he is at least wanting to go to Florida for fall break if work allows.  Both said things will change after the trip and he'll want to figure out how to move forward.  Unless they share notes, I thought it was interesting they both saw the trip coming. Their timing after the trip is a little different though

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2016, 05:03:32 AM »
I read with sincerity off her website and she'said in the UK. She had no idea if I was off of keen or not.  My user name is different as well.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2016, 02:02:48 PM »
omg haha just realized her name is Iyafadara!!!!! This whole time ive been thinking its a lowercase L!!!! it's an I!!!!!! lol

poor Iya! so many people have been calling her by the wrong name! lol

anything