Author Topic: My Story with CP  (Read 3799 times)

Offline Lovetodance01

My Story with CP
« on: September 14, 2016, 12:11:34 PM »
Hi All,

I'm a new member and I wanted to share my story with you guys.  I have been reading other posts and I'm so glad I came across this forum as I can relate to so many stories here.  It all started last year after I went through a terrible break-up with my significant other after several years together.  After the huge fight, I called California Psychics and was recommended to talk to Leo. My first question of course was "are we getting back together?"and he said yes but never gave me a timeline. After a few weeks passed by and realized we were not getting back together, that is when it all unraveled. I immediately called several psychics that day to get other opinions.  Of course, some of them said we were not getting back together and some of them said yes. It was the worst experience of my life.  Two months later and a few therapist sessions later, I was finally moving on. I was starting to date again and i felt brand new.  Then, that summer I met a very successful guy and we hit it off right away.  At the fear of getting hurt, I started calling psychics to see if he was a good choice for me.  Many, and I mean many of them said "he was soulmate, the best guy ever" and only a handful of them called it for what it was.  Philip from CP, for once, told me the honest truth and he nailed it. He said he was not ready for a commitment and that he was looking for a friends with benefits.  If that is what you want, then go for it.  however, I do see you meeting someone in 2 weeks who will fall for you and want a serious relationship with you. Boy was he right.  At the time it was confusing because we were just dating with no benefits lol but the events unfolded exactly as he described. Two months later (not two weeks) but close enough I met someone, a little older than me, who was ready to commit and settle down. He was willing to offer me the world (love, stability, marriage) and  I of course decided I wasn't ready for that and decided to take a break.  I'm now hating myself as we recently reconnected and I'm totally ready to settle down and he seems not to be.  The struggle is real  :-\
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 01:03:37 PM by Lovetodance01 »

Lovefash67

Re: My Story with CP
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 06:01:13 PM »
Thank you for sharing your story, I hope everything works out for you.

Offline Lovetodance01

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 10:55:17 PM »
Thank you!! I think the most disappointing thing is getting your hopes up on someone and even turning other people down as a result when in the end you just end up with a broken heart. That is the disappointing part about all these fairytale psychics and their happily ever after endings

Offline Wildheart81

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2017, 05:47:12 AM »
I agree. How can these fake psychics live with themselves when they outright lie? Just makes me so mad over the thought of how many people have been victims of Fake psychics and their phoney fairytale predictions.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2017, 05:34:37 PM »
Some people without money are willing to do whatever it takes to get money. Even swindling desperate and vulnerable people.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2017, 05:48:29 PM »
No, the pictures on Oranum. Those people are both homeless and downtrodden.

anything