Author Topic: School acceptance psychic reading journey  (Read 2291 times)

Lovefash67

School acceptance psychic reading journey
« on: September 10, 2016, 11:23:44 PM »
So for the last couple of months I have been ones sing about being accepted into a PHD program for fall 2017 every reader that I have read with said yes I will get accepted and I will have a choice between 2 readers include : Keisha ,sincerity , sue 2121, Sherri Lynn, Jackie Tomlin, Leo CP, qoc18 and many more.

Today I read with Scott and he is the first I mean the first to say that I will not get accepted this year but eventually I will.

Well maybe the 2 the readers are seeing in for 2 years or 2 application cycles .

Feeling really discouraged right now and thinking of giving up

Offline Bostongirl

Re: School acceptance psychic reading journey
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 12:34:25 AM »
Just so you know. I read with Caryfaith years ago. my son was 12. she told me my son would go to college in the south. I said no way never. Guess what he did. She also told me he would end up being a big CEO of a company. Hoping that will happen.

Lovefash67

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2016, 12:46:18 PM »
Hey Bostongirl thank you for your insight . I checked out the reviews on caryfish  and doesn't look to good so I'm hesitant in speaking with her but good luck to your son!

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2016, 12:57:13 PM »
Here is the link http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/caryfaith/5409890

anything