Author Topic: Joeana  (Read 6064 times)

Offline Bostongirl

Joeana
« on: September 10, 2016, 01:18:54 PM »
I spoke with her this morning. wow, she picked up a bar and a sport. spot on. Said my poi had very deep feelings for me. Was angry about the situation and that he would contact me felt end of September, October.

Offline monika

Re: Joeana
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2016, 08:11:12 PM »
I simply love Joeana. Have been reading with her since March, every 10-20 days. So far she has been spot on in most of the things

Lovefash67

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2016, 08:37:38 PM »
So her predictions have manifested for you guys. Like is she good at near the future so 2-3 months or the future (6 months to 1 year)?

Offline monika

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2016, 10:36:13 PM »
I had many of career related predictions panned out. It was usually within a week, month or so. I am still waiting for her contact prediction to pan out, she said that it should be this month. However, I mentioned this once, she predicted correctly email contact which happened the same day that we spoke.

Offline Truthseeker000

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2016, 05:47:22 AM »
I have been reading with Joeana and really feeling good about it so far. Anyone else want to chime in with predictions that have came to pass or other successes? Thanks

Offline monika

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2016, 05:32:53 PM »
Hello, I was quiet for a while but I was extremely busy. So far, Joeana was the only one psychic that predicted most of the things correctly for me. Yes, she was wrong on some timeframes, like contact date, which should be in September, but O would say that 90% of her predictions panned out in the correct timeframe. She also makes me feel well, some sort of positive energy after every reading with her. I am still waiting for 2 major predictions to pan out but logically I can see it happening in the predicted timeframe

Offline monika

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2017, 12:44:56 AM »
I often read with her. She picks up amazing details. Ok, she is not 100% , I feel like no one is, not always things pan out exactly as she describes them, but I would say that majority of them do. Yes, I had one big miss on prediction with her regarding my previous poi but it was a very interesting story and all of the psychics missed that.

Offline johnsc75

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2017, 01:16:14 AM »
I read with her a lot two years ago and nothing came to pass and when I told her she hung up and blocked me. It seems so hard for future predictions not sure why when they can read the pay and present spot on.

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2017, 06:13:15 AM »
is she taking new clients? i really want to try her :'(

Offline britbrat

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2017, 11:00:01 PM »
She gets on too early for me. The few times I spoke to her it was around 5am I believe. She was correct on a few things and wrong on some bigger predictions.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2017, 11:58:01 AM »
Omg I love this lady ! Just spoke for the first time. I told her nothing, not even my name... and she picked up EVERYTHING. My love triangle, how long we've known eachother, even the fact I hate my house and the place I live 🤔 I'm not sure I'll ever use another psychic again!

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2017, 01:22:39 PM »
Just noticed that Abarnes1. Nope never spoken before.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2017, 01:23:40 PM »
Maybe get in her line if you'd like? Definitely had no trouble with my call.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2017, 02:05:49 PM »
I read with her years ago and tried to read with her again recently and she didn't take my call. I got an email saying that she wasn't taking new callers. I guess she didn't remember that I did read with her previously.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2017, 02:15:49 PM »
I read with her years ago and tried to read with her again recently and she didn't take my call. I got an email saying that she wasn't taking new callers. I guess she didn't remember that I did read with her previously.

Hmm we will see if I get through. Did you email telling her you had read with her before? Maybe she would take your call then.

Was she accurate for you years ago with predictions (curious about relationship predictions)?

I did email her and she didn't respond. She was good with the present but I don't remember about future predictions.

anything