Author Topic: Jackie Tomlin  (Read 2483 times)

Lovefash67

Jackie Tomlin
« on: September 06, 2016, 11:36:13 PM »
So this has been my go to psychic. I started reading with psychics heavily January 2016, before that I only spoke to one psychic which is Jackie Tomlin.

When my ex broke up with me in  July 2014 I was devestated I came across a groupon to speak to Jackie Tomlin from the start she said my ex misses me and we will be back together in October 2016, she suggested I reach out to him. After one month NC i texted him and he was really happy to hear from me. This started a 10 month roller coaster ride. I would call or email Jackie every other week panicking about my ex talking to other girls looking really happy on social media, him kicking me out of his house, him only texting me at night and she continued to say that we will get back together.

During that time Iwas dating other guys , most of the time she was right about the guys I was dating except for one . This guy and I were friends starting my junior of college and on she said how he always liked me and we will be a great fit. She was right about him always liking me but boy was she wrong about him being my new bf. I never really looked at him in a romactic way because I did not find him attractive eventually I started to really like him because he smart and was good to me BOY was I fooled after three months of dating I found out through my bff that he asked one of our mutal friends to be his girlfriend and she said yes he then told her about me and said he was going to cut things off with me.

I ended up blocking him after he tried to reach out many of times. Eventually I realized Jackie was wrong and I dodged a bullet because now all he does is cheat on my friend and moochies off of her. During this time I told jackie what happened with the guy and asked if my ex and I will still get back together she no because out energies was too different I was devestated a couple months from then my ex and I got back together Feb 2015. I told Jackie and she was happy but also kept saying land and distance will be a problem at this time my ex and I lived in the same town.

A month later he moved back home and I eventually moved to NY well in December 2015 my ex broke up with me and eventually stated that distance was a problem and he also felt pressure from me to get married :o.Anyway Jackie said that she was not sure if we will get back together but she was sure it would not happen right now because he is hesitant about being a relationship well for the last 7 months my ex and I have been up and down and have yet to get back togther. Two days ago I talked to Jackie and she stated she sees positive communication in December and we wont get back together until early next year.

Guess I will have to wait and see what happens next.