Author Topic: The real truth behind Californiapsychics  (Read 27074 times)

Offline Kareena

The real truth behind Californiapsychics
« on: May 22, 2011, 06:25:06 AM »
I had heard from someone outside this company that they pay only about 0.50 cents a minute to psychics, now this article confirms that.

Their customer service reps make $16-18 per hour, the IT staff salaries are paid well with good benefits package.

http://salaryquest.com/company-outlook-amusements-inc-salary/

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1274505/buyers_beware_the_real_truth_behind.html?cat=3

California Psychics is a partner of a company called Outlook Amusements in Los Angeles, California. Management has the primary objective to leave their customers penniless with their outrageous prices ranging from
 $3.25-$5.25 per minute, and the worst part is that the "psychics" do not even see $1 per minute of that revenue. Pay is according to a tier which is based on call averages. All psychics who are new or have the tendency to work part time will be paid .32 to approximately .50 cents per minute. The psychics who are higher in demand will get a few cents more, but do not be deceived that amount will never reach $1 per minute because a full sale business is being run. Outlook Amusements and California Psychics has to pay expensive rent for their upscale office overlooking Sunset Blvd. They have customer service agents, IT, Marketing, etc to keep customers hard earned money rolling in.

Offline koukou11

Re: The real truth behind Californiapsychics
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 06:51:18 AM »
My contrubition to CP  was 14k between sept 2010 to march 2010 and none of their predictions  had happened, if i kept that money in my bank account i would be happy now  :(
My lesson is, I'm done with psychics, i have to value the little  money i'm making, none of those men deserve that  much money to inquire about them.

Offline cj

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 02:37:20 PM »
good one koukou......but you'll be surprised how things manifest years later lol....My first sm manifestations are happening now...a yr, and another sm later wtffff :o

sammiepoo

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 02:41:05 PM »
The readers arent even allowed to use their real name

positivethoughts

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011, 06:05:40 PM »
cj - I still can't believe that happened. A year off - but they were right that he was returning.
Never a dull moment.

sammiepoo

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2011, 12:58:21 AM »
I understand a couple of them are accurate about what they see but it might be off a little bit

Offline cj

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2011, 03:19:38 AM »
A yr off girl  ??? lol....but no William didnt predict that wold happen..it was actually Vens..she said he would ask me to move to be with him and he did ::) wtffff is happening>????? lmao

sammiepoo

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2011, 03:29:23 AM »
That is great though that you had a prediciton to come to pass :)

Offline cj

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2011, 03:33:51 AM »
a yr and a smate  :o later sammie  :o this is crazy! lol..but it is cool having these things happen

sammiepoo

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2011, 03:38:23 AM »
I know what you mean, but that just goes to show you how timing can be off :(

Offline kiki155

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2011, 07:38:38 PM »
A year and a SM later. It's totally crazy.

sammiepoo

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2011, 07:40:14 PM »
I know what you mean kiki it can be crazy :)

Offline bluesgirl23

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2011, 05:35:24 AM »
@cj  Forgive me if I'm a little confused. But, did you say that Venus predicted some correct things for you? I have also had a couple readings with Venus and have found that she has been quite accurate for me as well. I guess my "dream team" at CP is Jacqueline, Venus, William, and Reed (for his practicality & empath abilities.

sammiepoo

« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2011, 05:44:21 AM »
Mine is Jacqueline and Joyce I am going to call Jacqueline in June and find out exactly what going on

Offline kiki155

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2011, 01:43:38 PM »
bluesgirl, I've always been intrigued with Reed. I've read a few of his comments on the blogs and like what he has to say, and I always appreciate the practical psychics. So you use him mostly for his empathic abilities?