Author Topic: My story: where am at now  (Read 4289 times)

Offline Bostongirl

My story: where am at now
« on: September 04, 2016, 12:09:55 AM »
Lets start at how this story begun. I met a guy christmas a few years ago. Was I really into him no, not in the way one should be. But I felt as I'm getting on a bit my chances of meeting someone and having that WOW Feeling was for younger people. So I didn't date this man he lived out of state. But I tried to pursue him as I was lonely and thought oh well we have things in common. He would be a companion. Called a lot of psychics about him. Only one told me that I would meet someone brand new end of February the next year. I spoke with her in November. She said his name even. Said that he was a nice guy and how he had bad relationships and how we were supposed to be together. Low and behold March 1st I was introduced to my poi.  Never thought anything of it as I wasn't into him straight away. He was asked to help me. So we exchanged emails and became friends of FB. of the next month it became aware to me. That he was into me and I was interested in him too. The day I looked into his eyes I had the weird connection that you rarely have. He name was different by started with the same initial that the reader gave me. His name is not popular in this country maybe thats why she didn't actually get it. Her reading was recording so I went and played it twice. Yes she was bang on. So he flirted me for three months and then backed off. Three months down the road someone told him something bad about me and he believed it and blocked me. I didn't find out what the actual lie was for six months. His friend was the one that help me clear my name while he was refused to talk with me. He finally did but was cold. He had to hire a attorney. I've not spoke with him since April. All I want is closure and a apology.

cop18: picked up lie. age difference. said contact in 2. conversation about him not wanting a commitment.
Celtic moon: wrong on contact as that has passed said I would get an apology.
yona: no contact until end of year which she admitted this was a guess. picked up main blockage being a woman.
Alphafemale: said he is ashamed and embarrassed and saw no contact as far as a year.
Aries Intuition: she could see nothing and I mean nothing. said she couldn't read me.
Advisor Aireal: see contact in a 3 or 30 days will hear before November 5th. said I will be happy to hear from him but he won't give me what I want.
Draven Grey: states contact 15th,16th 17th of Sept and moving forward thru october.
Isadora fern: has gotten current mood right in past. Now say he will move forward. contact time off.
Spiritual Lionza: told me in July anywhere between August and October this man will ask for a commitment.

7th sense psychics
Ali: she was the first one I spoke to on there and told me I would meet this man. I spoke with in August told me in October he would ask for a commitment.
Tara: told me the last man was not the one. said my whole life would change within a month and I would be very busy with a new project. Happened. Said this man will come back.

spoke with Emily west on her private. couldn't tell me much only he would never contact me again ever.
will update with anything new.

Offline Sooshi

Re: My story: where am at now
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 11:24:40 PM »
Who is cop18? Do you have a link to their profile?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2016, 11:25:44 PM »
Queen of cups 18. sorry.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2016, 11:32:33 PM »
Have you read with Leanne Marrama?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2016, 11:58:16 PM »
http://tarotreadingsbyana.com/ This lady also picked up he was told lies about me. of course timing has been an issue with everyone.

anything